ATG
Banned
+5,233|6571|Global Command
Sorry about the title, but listen;

In 2005, at least one in four Hispanic adults living in the U. S. was obese.
Hispanics have the highest rate of obesity by race group in America.

There are being lured here by the millions by politicians offering property rights and no enforcement of standing law. They are being deceived by being allowed access to and even exploitation of our medical system. There are politicians providing sanctuary cities and voting for Social Security rights for them.

But guess what?

Just like it says on the official White House website, social security is going BROKE.

Hispanics will face a epidemic of diabetes. http://news.medill.northwestern.edu/chi … x?id=97215

With the blooming economic meltdown Hispanics and especially illegal alien ones will become scapegoats.
With the collapse of our economy, assuming we don't lose our national identity and merge with Mexico, illegal aliens will be denied the services like access to our health care that they enjoy now.

The will face being over weight and in poor health, deported to Mexico.
I see many body bags being needed.

I was at Disneyland today in Anaheim. I saw many, many families. Half or more of the Hispanics I saw were seriously overweight. I mean daddy, mommy, little Pepito and Lunita. All really large.

They come here and really believe health care is free. Their diet is way high in fat and salt.

Despite what some here might think, I see this as a major disaster for our society. When the day comes when these people are denied the services they have come to expect, all hell will break loose. If that does not come to pass, they will see a nose dive in life expectancy and a plague of heart problems and diabetes.

Sad, really. They come to the land of plenty and live the American dream, but because of cultural habits of eating pretty unhealthy food, many of them get fat. Not that there isn't a major problem with fat whites and others. But no other group is here in anything like the numbers illegal alien Mexicans are.

They are counting on our hospitals and government to save them.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6663|London, England
It's just that Mexican food can be so nice
Pierre
I hunt criminals down for a living
+68|6717|Belgium
Are there fat Mexicans in Mexico too? Or do they only become fat in the US?
I-=C-A-V-E-M-A-N=-I
+12|6413|Ohio
We don't owe a damned thing to illegal immigrants! All this talk about we need to help them with anything is complete bullshit. All they are is a waste of tax payers dollars. When they are caught, we should put them to work to pay off the costs of shipping them back. The only thing is that it is inevitable that some wouldn't mind this.

What ever happened to the bill that was supposed to allow for mexicans to legally work in the us?

You also forgot that their diet is extremely high in carbs.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6364|Orrstrayleea
Dammit, i saw the title and got excited
ATG
Banned

Pierre wrote:

There too. They use a lot of fat and lard in their food.
Chorizo sausage is average 45% DV of saturated fat and 80% DV of sodium.
topal63
. . .
+533|6760
South Beach cuisine and lean diet food aint cheap. They just need to euro-trash it up a bit - cut down on the carbs, trans-fats, etc. Ooo... that's right they're poor - never mind my bad.

PS: It's the American baby boomers that are going to cause an explosion in fiscal commitments within the Medicaid, Medicare, Social Security entitlements system. The aging of this generation is going to cost skyrocketing amounts of money and debt.

Last edited by topal63 (2008-09-28 09:41:13)

ATG
Banned

topal63 wrote:

South Beach cuisine and lean diet food aint cheap. They just need to euro-trash it up a bit - cut down on the carbs, trans-fats, etc. Ooo... that's right they're poor - never mind my bad.

PS: It's the American baby boomers that are going to cause an explosion in fiscal commitments within the Medicaid, Medicare, Social Security entitlements system. The aging of this generation is going to cost skyrocketing amounts of money and debt.
Agreed there is a large problem, but the people you mention have been paying into the system for their working lives and will not be properly served because they broke the law getting here, but because asshole politicians have stolen and spent all our money.
topal63
. . .
+533|6760
Actually no.

The system wasn't intended to have that relationship; ratio of wage-earners to benefit recipients. The baby-boomers will bust the system, too many will be collecting benefits at the same time. Right now social security is a surplus because of the current ratio. The budget deficits are larger than reported - but they take the surplus and reallocate the money to hide their budget mismanagements. But that will change when the baby-boomers reach retirement age... then the system will be in deep trouble.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,974|6674|949

One of the major issues with immigration in general (and especially illegal immigration) is the spread of disease.  I know TB rates in 'receiving' areas (San Diego, parts of Texas, San Francisco, New York City) are relatively higher because of this.

You already blamed (in part) the economic 'crysis' on illegal immigration - you yourself propagated the idea of them as scapegoats.

Disneyland sucks.  You think there were a lot of fat people there?  Go to Magic Mountain.  I'm talking orca fat. 

Or maybe it is just that fat people enjoy amusement parks?
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6385|tropical regions of london
fuck you for constantly calling hispanics illegals you racist shit  go start another emo suicide "look at me" thread

Last edited by God Save the Queen (2008-09-28 13:53:14)

Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6682|Your moms bedroom
good maybe they can start some kind of revolution that will benefit everyone
Roc18
`
+655|5833|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
I think what the OP stated is ridiculous. I mean come on, Mexicans eating unhealthy and becoming overweight because they think healthcare is free? Then being deported back to Mexico in body bags because of a diabetes epidemic? Get real.
God Save the Queen
Banned
next time you come to fix david lee roths gutters drop by my pad alex, Ill give you a lesson about the difference between hispanic and illegal immigrant.

Last edited by God Save the Queen (2008-09-28 14:01:30)

ATG
Banned

God Save the Queen wrote:

next time you come to fix david lee roths gutters drop by my pad alex, Ill give you a lesson about the difference between hispanic and illegal immigrant.
I don't have time for fools.
God Save the Queen
Banned
I dont expect it to last more than a few seconds.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5744|College Park, MD
this is better than pay-per-view
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
God Save the Queen
Banned
remember mike tyson vs peter mcneely
ATG
Banned

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

One of the major issues with immigration in general (and especially illegal immigration) is the spread of disease.  I know TB rates in 'receiving' areas (San Diego, parts of Texas, San Francisco, New York City) are relatively higher because of this.

You already blamed (in part) the economic 'crysis' on illegal immigration - you yourself propagated the idea of them as scapegoats.

Disneyland sucks.  You think there were a lot of fat people there?  Go to Magic Mountain.  I'm talking orca fat. 

Or maybe it is just that fat people enjoy amusement parks?
Scapegoats hell.

There is no claim in the op that all Hispanics are illegal. It was written from a place of compassion.

I think they are going to get screwed especially hard in the ongoing meltdown.

I have said at least one hundred times that I could see a onion between the U.S. and Mexico.

I make it a point to always capitalize my use of the words Mexico and Hispanic because I have a relationship with these people, and because I know them, I have a level of respect. You rarely see me capitalize republican or democrat.

I, more than any other person on this forum, have advocated a New World Order. That NWO would not subjucate the brown man, you dolts, it would hold us all to the same level of accountability and provide the same basic right to opportunity and freedom from slave master central banks.

The charges of racism against me stem from racism on the parts of those accusing me of it.

They fail to look at what I am saying through color blind eyes and add fuel to what will be funeral pyres.

Only through a onion of all peoples to demand freedom and cooperate to ensure basic commodities are not manipulated to the point where there is contrived poverty, starvation and death will there be world peace.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5744|College Park, MD
ATG, I'm not saying that link is making shit up, but do you have anything a bit more... credible? I'm doing some searching and the CDC's site has nothing regarding obesity rates between races. The closest thing I could find was this:

http://www.cnn.com/2007/HEALTH/diet.fit … index.html

Which only gave rates by race based on women. Blacks had the same rate as hispanics. Finally, I don't think hispanics (or as you say, "illegals") will be denied medical treatment, at least not emergency treatment. Hippocratic oath and all that.

And as topal pointed out, the baby boomers are also a major strain on social security funds.

Y'know, if we can conjure $700B to bail out those Wall Street fuck-ups surely we can conjure up money for nationalized health care?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
ATG
Banned

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

ATG, I'm not saying that link is making shit up, but do you have anything a bit more... credible? I'm doing some searching and the CDC's site has nothing regarding obesity rates between races. The closest thing I could find was this:

http://www.cnn.com/2007/HEALTH/diet.fit … index.html

Which only gave rates by race based on women. Blacks had the same rate as hispanics. Finally, I don't think hispanics (or as you say, "illegals") will be denied medical treatment, at least not emergency treatment. Hippocratic oath and all that.

And as topal pointed out, the baby boomers are also a major strain on social security funds.

Y'know, if we can conjure $700B to bail out those Wall Street fuck-ups surely we can conjure up money for nationalized health care?
Fine.
As long as it is only available to citizens.
ATG
Banned
It's not all about Mexico;

Illegal Canadian Enforcement

But seriously, the source in the OP is Hispania News. Serving Latin Americans for 20 years.

It's legit.
Pierre
I hunt criminals down for a living
+68|6717|Belgium

ATG wrote:

Pierre wrote:

There too. They use a lot of fat and lard in their food.
Chorizo sausage is average 45% DV of saturated fat and 80% DV of sodium.
I see. In that case, coming to the land of opportunity wasn't their best choice either, given the 'fast food culture'.  I tend to agree with you. Time to defend your borders and your healthcare, but that's something we all know.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard