ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6704
Just moved to Leeds uni (about 4 days ago) So haven't brought the disk with me, anyone found a nocd thingy?
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6845|Reykjavík, Iceland.

ShowMeTheMonkey wrote:

Just moved to Leeds uni (about 4 days ago) So haven't brought the disk with me, anyone found a nocd thingy?
I have one for the Russian version, but I assume you have European version.
The_Guardsman
Tally Ho!!
+81|6746|I'm not sure.... Buts its dark
Just for those that are looking l have found a GP37.

Some one said before if you do a mission for the mercs at the army warehouse called return the artifact flame. You get a FT2000. Well l don't know if doing the main task by the mercs first before the find artifact effects the weapon you get or the new patch has changed it but l got 120 ap rounds and a nice shiny GP37.

The Techie at Freedom can upgrade it.
Jepeto87
+38|6687|Dublin
Im accidentally ended up at the power plant without any armour, is it possible to finish the game like this as I cant seem to go back and get any!

Im also broke as I never really got involved with the faction wars, is it possible to continue the game like this? Thanks!
The_Guardsman
Tally Ho!!

Jepeto87 wrote:

Im accidentally ended up at the power plant without any armour, is it possible to finish the game like this as I cant seem to go back and get any!

Im also broke as I never really got involved with the faction wars, is it possible to continue the game like this? Thanks!
Mate to be fair you've got 2 hopes and ones a dead Celebrity Golfer! The majority of Monolith have Exo suits on and are using Armour piercing rounds! Good luck to you, you can always give it a try!
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6329|Australia

Jepeto87 wrote:

It's possible, I had armor that was practically shreds of cloth after going through Limansk and the hospital and I was still able to finish it. That said, I had the bulldog 6 and two dozen VOGs. All the exoskeletons in the world couldn't stop monolith from getting buttsecksed with six pack rotary grenade launching goodness.

If you're stuck with only a rifle..... well, good luck.

And I never joined any factions either, I just got cash from selling looted goods.
The_Guardsman
Tally Ho!!

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

Jepeto87 wrote:

It's possible, I had armor that was practically shreds of cloth after going through Limansk and the hospital and I was still able to finish it. That said, I had the bulldog 6 and two dozen VOGs. All the exoskeletons in the world couldn't stop monolith from getting buttsecksed with six pack rotary grenade launching goodness.

If you're stuck with only a rifle..... well, good luck.

And I never joined any factions either, I just got cash from selling looted goods.
You do know that before you move through to the abondened hospital and loads of clear sky bods appear and start milling around in and by the buildings. They can repair your gats and armour before you go off again.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6462|UK
Just brought the first one yesterday some scary shit man. It absolutely canes my graphics card though first time I've heard the fan go off. You die so easily I keep forgetting to quicksave there is so much to do on this game how long does it take to complete?
bennisboy
+829|6648|Poundland

wah1188 wrote:

Just brought the first one yesterday some scary shit man. It absolutely canes my graphics card though first time I've heard the fan go off. You die so easily I keep forgetting to quicksave there is so much to do on this game how long does it take to complete?
However long you want. It depends how u wanna play it.
Also try turning the draw distance down, even at low you can see miles
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6462|UK

bennisboy wrote:

wah1188 wrote:

Ah ok I feel so overwhelmed with all the missions is there a way I can put like a way point on the map? Some fucking scary shit though I'm still hungover from last night I don't think it would be good for my guts to play.
bennisboy
+829|6648|Poundland

wah1188 wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

wah1188 wrote:

Ah ok I feel so overwhelmed with all the missions is there a way I can put like a way point on the map? Some fucking scary shit though I'm still hungover from last night I don't think it would be good for my guts to play.
You cant place custom way points on the map, but there are objective points on it.
Yeah I find the first stalker more atmospheric, less stalkers around and more monsters made you feel like it was really you against the zone
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6462|UK

bennisboy wrote:

wah1188 wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

You cant place custom way points on the map, but there are objective points on it.
Yeah I find the first stalker more atmospheric, less stalkers around and more monsters made you feel like it was really you against the zone
Ah getting the hang of it now, got some pretty awesome 20 shot gun I found has a little arrow in the bottom left corner. Is there a way I can repair guns?
bennisboy
+829|6648|Poundland

wah1188 wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

wah1188 wrote:

Ah getting the hang of it now, got some pretty awesome 20 shot gun I found has a little arrow in the bottom left corner. Is there a way I can repair guns?
Nope, there is in the second one, but the only way in the first one is to install the oblivion lost mod, but play it through "stock" the first time. Yeah the shotgun you found is unique, its been upgraded.
firebolt5
+114|6157
Yeah, I got STALKER SoC recently and I downloaded Oblivion Lost 2.2 after I got the basics of the vanilla game down.  OL 2.2 is harder but it's one of the best mods for the game.
A spoiler from the mod, nothing major though.
Spoiler (highlight to read):
You'd probably feel even more overwhelmed in OL 2.2, as soon as I started the mod, a whole bunch of soldiers attacked the rookie village in Cordon.
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6329|Australia

wah1188 wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

wah1188 wrote:

It didn't happen to be called the "Threaded SPSA", did it?
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6462|UK
Just read a mini guide into the enemies you encounter. Ghosts :[ I'll probably stop playing out of fear when I encounter them. What's the purpose of chucking bolt's in anomalies I mean they all kill you anyway.
bennisboy
+829|6648|Poundland

wah1188 wrote:

Just read a mini guide into the enemies you encounter. Ghosts :[ I'll probably stop playing out of fear when I encounter them. What's the purpose of chucking bolt's in anomalies I mean they all kill you anyway.
They're more useful in Cler Sky, where you cant really see some anomalies, you just get the warning sound
firebolt5
+114|6157

wah1188 wrote:

Are you using this site?
http://stalker.heroesradio.com/
Very good guide on the whole game, lots of spoiliers though.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6462|UK
I used some fansite. Just did the first mission where you have to go into some lab with fucking invisible forces chucking shit at my face. Some scary stuff man.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6845|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Poltergeists Annoying little fuckers, there is this place in Red Forest, the Renegades' base where you could get down between a few sheets of wood to some sub-underground tunnel, where there were like 4 of them who instantly raped you with flying crates lol.
firebolt5
+114|6157

wah1188 wrote:

invisible forces chucking shit at my face.
Aren't those slash marks to signify you got hit?
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6462|UK
Hmm how far am I into the game I think I'm going into Pripat now. I'm worried I'm going to finish it.
The_Guardsman
Tally Ho!!

wah1188 wrote:

Hmm how far am I into the game I think I'm going into Pripat now. I'm worried I'm going to finish it.
When you get to Pripat you can't turn back.... I think!
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5966|London, England

_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
dill13
+67|6195

Mutantsteak wrote:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/271-S-T-A-L-K-E-R-Clear-Sky

Agree? Disagree?
both although ive never and i mean never crashed i guess im just lucky

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard