elbowdeeplove
BWNED!!!
+0|6792|Texas
I love these guys...They rack up points by constantly using tanks and apc's in karkand.  They always run back and forth around the spawn areas at the first flag and kill you before you can take a step.   Racking up big points isn't the only thing to do in Battlefield.  There are sooo many other ways to enjoy the game.  Besides people that play the game the right way and occasionally get in a tank can spot a tank whore from a mile away.  Especially when we look at your stats on bf2s.com.  I had a nice kill the other day in Karkand where a tank and apc were spawn camping the west spawn points of the first flag at karkand with an engineer running between the two.  I threw c4 at the apc thinking I would just take him out, but he didnt spot me so I ran in further and threw some on the tank too.... nailed all 5 of them and me without a scratch.  Im gunning for you now you spawncamping tank whores.  See you on the battlefield.
Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6831
Like this fag?

http://bf2s.com/player/44460547/ - 4th place for Tank Whore.

Last edited by Ryan_Mercury (2005-10-03 07:13:10)

[A-51]-.Bond
+1|6851
Here here.  A nice little technique is to throw c4 on a tank or car, then drive and get and run. Wait for someone to hop in it and then click da button
elbowdeeplove
BWNED!!!
+0|6792|Texas
Wow that guy is a huge tank whore....  I've become a master at car bombs lately on the big maps.  Really fun to come screaming down a road in a FAV with c4 spinning on the tires and jump out right before it hits a tank and tap that little red button.  Its soooo funny to think about the little 13 year old bitch sitting at his computer screaming curse words at me.
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6793|The Hague, Holland

elbowdeeplove wrote:

Its soooo funny to think about the little 13 year old bitch sitting at his computer screaming curse words at me.
hahaha! Gaming world in a Nutshell =P
ENTR0PYMAN
+3|6798|The Void
whoa!
check this guy out #1
http://bf2s.com/player/43908260/
Tanks, tanks a lot!

LOL
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp

ENTR0PYMAN wrote:

whoa!
check this guy out #1
Tanks, tanks a lot!

LOL
Dear lord! I just cant see the fun in riding around in a tank every game =S
elbowdeeplove
BWNED!!!
+0|6792|Texas
How about the #4 guy? http://bf2s.com/player/44420550/
I've played a few rounds with him on some karkand servers...total tank whore.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6824
BEST way to deal with tanks is to put 2 pieces of C4 on a flag poll or a tree and simply wait for him to pass it. Or, you can put it 2 or 3 of them in a bush on the side of the road. Chances are they wont see it. Works for me a treat... very unconventional Requires a bit of patience though.
elbowdeeplove
BWNED!!!
+0|6792|Texas
I've used that trick before....pissed a tank whore off enough to start swearing at me over ingame chat. LOL
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6824
Yeah its the way to go, for sure.
nexus3372
+1|6791
i can proudly say i am a whore! but the stats dun show it.
Rakasan
+7|6847|California, USA
tanks are easy to kill, use the element of surprise
00SoldierofFortune00
+1|6807
http://bf2s.com/player/37238198/

He has the lowest deaths of all teh tank whores, so he can be considered a super tank whore. I've played with BlackJesus and GodJoey and a few others. They are just big tank whores or blackhawk whores who play on Karkand mostly. Electrik is also one of them, but he was supposedly caught for stat paddling or being on a knife/pistol server. They have no skill past that armor of theirs.
Rakasan
+7|6847|California, USA

00SoldierofFortune00 wrote:

http://bf2s.com/player/37238198/

He has the lowest deaths of all teh tank whores, so he can be considered a super tank whore. I've played with BlackJesus and GodJoey and a few others. They are just big tank whores or blackhawk whores who play on Karkand mostly. Electrik is also one of them, but he was supposedly caught for stat paddling or being on a knife/pistol server. They have no skill past that armor of theirs.
I don't like criticizing ppl stats, but that is not the lowest (plus he hasn't played for over a month) try this

http://www.bf2s.com/player/43338218/

sorted by kdr

http://www.statpadder.com/bf2/kdr/kdr50.html
jag1973
Bushwhacker
+1|6855|Tegucigalpa, Honduras
Adapt!!!
Adapt!!!
Adapt!!!
Yeah I know that there are tank whores, but when there is a problem, people find solutions, and I've heard a couple already, so don't complain...ADAPT!!!
thinner44
+1|6820
Oh dear God..... It's a bloody game, what's wrong with you. Assets are there to be used, tank, APC, Jeep, Jet, Heli.... even a dead body has assets.
I'm not very good on foot, but I'll be on foot if and whenever I want, same as being in a tank or APC.... I choose to do what I want to do. If you blow me up several times... it's no biggie, I'll come back.. If you do it again, I'll come back again, maybe not as before, but I'll be back.

Stop bitching about what people use, do or don't do... As for looking at stats to prove who's a 'whore', take a look out of your window, that's real life out there, try it, you might like it.

You paid for your game, I've paid for mine... However we choose to play is for us to determine, and I personally couldn't give a rats ass what other people think.... jag1973 is spot on with his post.

And not to be too paranoid, I can hear the response...'spoken like a true whore'. My response to that, put the game back in its box and never play it again... you're taking it way too seriously...... now where did I leave my tank

Have a nice day
77th|1st Lt. Werstein
+1|6821|Virginia, USA

ENTR0PYMAN wrote:

whoa!
check this guy out #1
Tanks, tanks a lot!

LOL
yeah, i played against him...not that swell on gun VS gun but all he does is use tanks, choppers, and jets
FUBARhavoc
+0|6814
Well, haveing seen the armor stats from all the provided links, I must say I'm sort of impressed, if you think about it, some guys have a armor K/D ratio higher than 20 .... meaning before they die, they manage to kill 20 people first. Now that it quite an acomplishment if you ask me, since they do this on a regular basis (hence the 5000+ armor kills) I do drive a tank or APC on karkand every now and then. For instance today where I played on the US side, and ALL the vehicles at the main base, were still there, and remained there, apart from the tank I used ...

And I must admit that the most kills I got before my tank got blown up is 14, most of the time I get like 8 to 10 kills before someone gets me, so I advice to some people here to try and get 20 kills in a row, just once is pretty hard, getting that as your average is quite a task indeed.
Maverick
+0|6789
Now if they took all the tanks out of the game and made it fun for all people that can't handle destroying tanks, would be awesome. Then what would u find to bitch about?   It is a part of the game and in real life. Tankers are tankers, and just that. U don't see real tankers in Iraq getting out to face them on the ground. That is what the ground troops are for. They are strategically put there to win and hold the map choke points. It is up to me and everyone else to get by it.

I tank some but have more fun blowin them up or making them drive away like panzies haha

My 2 cents
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6797

jag1973 wrote:

Adapt!!!
Adapt!!!
Adapt!!!
Yeah I know that there are tank whores, but when there is a problem, people find solutions, and I've heard a couple already, so don't complain...ADAPT!!!
I hate it when people say 'adapt' and give no other solution.

beeng's guide to tank-whoreson killing:
A) C4 is your best friend, especially for making evil booby traps.  Tank whore likes to drive in a circle killing people? no problem! strap some c4 to a conceiled spot on his route, wait, and boom.
b) a section of AT troops = doom.  not only do they have the best shotgun around, but they have ROCKETS.  use them.  it's best to fire all your rockets at once, together.  you're more likely to kill the bastard as he doesn't have time to run away, and he also only gets -one- alarm ;p
c) stupiud mofo likes to run away and repair his vehicle? fine. follow him.  When he's repairing his tank/apc/etc you can c4 him, knife him, noobtoob him, or my personal favourite: steal his vehicle.  Steal his vehicle, run him over, steal his kit, and now you too can be a tank whore.
d) once you steal his vehicle KEEPIT ALIVE, or hide it somewhere where the enemy can't get it.  This is the truely best way to piss off a tank whore.
YoBabysDaddy
+31|6834|St. Louis, MO
Everyone plays to thier strengths.If your better than me with a gun i'll go get a bigger one.
Thats kinda what the tank is for,support.Any squad thats worth a shit can take down a tank easy.
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp

YoBabysDaddy wrote:

Everyone plays to thier strengths.If your better than me with a gun i'll go get a bigger one.
Thats kinda what the tank is for,support.Any squad thats worth a shit can take down a tank easy.
Amen.
Stoned_Smurfz
The Mushroom Man
+1|6857|Australia

thinner44 wrote:

beeng wrote:

jag1973 wrote:

Adapt!!!
Adapt!!!
Adapt!!!
I hate it when people say 'adapt' and give no other solution.

c) stupiud mofo likes to run away and repair his vehicle? fine. follow him.  When he's repairing his tank/apc/etc you can c4 him, knife him, noobtoob him, or my personal favourite: steal his vehicle.  Steal his vehicle, run him over, steal his kit, and now you too can be a tank whore.
d) once you steal his vehicle KEEPIT ALIVE, or hide it somewhere where the enemy can't get it.  This is the truely best way to piss off a tank whore.
Very constructive.... Tell me, is it true that they can now put an intelligent brain into a complete ass, if so, you're due for one.

What's with the 'stupid mofo'? are you still struggling with the concept that tanks ARE part of this game, just like jets and helis..... oh and guns. If you kill me with a gun, do I call you a 'gun whore', because in reality, you are if by your account people that use tanks are 'tank whores'.

I refer the gentleman to my previous post, perhaps you would do me the courtesy of reading and inwardly digesting.

MOD, I apologise if you see this post as 'inflammatory', but I felt I had to respond.
OMG you dammm gun whore.
LOL you make a very good point

d) once you steal his vehicle KEEPIT ALIVE, or hide it somewhere where the enemy can't get it.  This is the truely best way to piss off a tank whore. - Tanks and stufff blow up if they are left sitting somewhere unused away from where it spawns... well i seen a car blow up for no reason once. it was sitting there for ages. so im assuming thats what happens
Nuisance-Value
+0|6807|UK
I love using tanks.

Its horses for courses.

Tanks aren't indestructible!

Cobra’s and bombers are the bane of the tank commander.

And c4 along with suicide c4 jeep drivers and antitank rockets are the nuisances of tank commanders.

I don’t hate the bomber that plants the bomb on my tank, I respect his accuracy. I get frustrated, but don’t consider him a whore!

I find it funny when helicopter pilots and their gunner miss their run at me and I swing around to shell them out of the sky! But to avoid my wrath all they have to do is go above the pitch of my cannon.

I fully respect the suicide c4 jeep. You guy’s are amazing. I hit many of you before you get close, but the few shots which miss you, I pay for that!

The antitank rocketter, you got to love them, they go up against me with nothing but their flimsy body armor, and one strike and I’m not even out! They always get the first hit, leaping from their hiding place. The rocket hits my tank and I’m searching for the direction, if I find them, they are dead. If I don’t, I got only got one more try!

And the special ops that run out and plant their c4 while you cap a point let me try to run you down before you hit the button to blow me into oblivion!

It’s all in the game, love it hate it, your moans aren’t going to change my love for the tank, nor my respect for my enemy.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard