Herackles
+33|6625

ecko3389 wrote:

hahahahahaha you bitches make me laugh listen bitch im 6'4" and i weigh 180lbs and i play basketball fagget im from L.A. nigga come down to south central and i will fuck you up bitch im not wasting my time going to fucken canada in the middle of no were filled with snow bitch so shut your mouth before i shut it for you
You obviously haven't heard of Tie Domi then.  Hehe...people like you make me laugh.
B0BCAt®
+0|6659
wow echo I'm 17 too and i at least always try to do my spelling as best as i can do.  and who ever was the one who posted stay in school. thank you and dont do drugs!
KeeblerEOD
+1|6692
I bet he is actually from a small town in the midwest (no offense to those of you from a small town in the midwest). The only thing that makes him feel good is saying that he is from a big city and cussing out people in a different language. My bet is on the Canadian hockey player. Oh yeah, and ecko, your mom called, she said you are grounded again. Now go to your room, no dessert for you.
B0BCAt®
+0|6659
dude keebler canadian hockey players totally own anyone, but im still wondering your 17 and still getting grounded LMAO
Chaos81
+5|6687

ecko3389 wrote:

im 6'4" and i weigh 180lbs
Oh, so you're a skinny fuck.

B0BCAt® wrote:

but im still wondering your 17 and still getting grounded LMAO
I was thinking the exact same thing. Why do I think he's not telling the truth when he says he's from South Central LA and is still getting grounded.
Zefar
+116|6647|Sweden

Kayback wrote:

ecko3389 wrote:

dude wtf? who honestly gives a fuck about punctuation. there is that good enough bitch! ....who gives a fuck hahahaha
Ummm, maybe the people who you are talking to give a fuck?

Just because you couldn't be bothered to use propper punctuation, spelling, grammer and WORDS, does it mean we have to put up with your garbage.

The rules of grammer were thought up to help people write what they mean and to prevent misunderstandings. If you don't stick to them, you can't expect us to waste our time trying to decode what you write.

Basically all you have done is arrive here and mouth off about the latest patch for BF2, something most of us also have problems with. However you seem to think you are more important than the rest of us, and I'm afraid, this just isn't the case.

cuz i type faster im not gona fucken be 100% sure i put a per after every sentence
And I'm certain that if you learnt to type properly not only would what you type be more correct and understandable, it would also be faster. For the love of Christ how much more important than us are you if you can't even spare half a second to hit the period, followed by the shift key.

Incase you don't know the QWERTY keyboard you are most probably using has been designed for speed typing. Admitadely for speed typing on a mechanical device, but it works just as well in the electronic age.

im not trying 2 act tough
I hate to call you on it, but this doesn't gell with what you posted next.
... before i kick ur ass .... i now i wana play some of u bitches so if any 1 wants 2 play me give me ur name and time u wana play
That is confrontational, as well as a very clear statement that you want to dazzle us with your 1337 skillzorz.

I do know BF2S is running a little behind, but you signed in on the 30th Jan 2006. That was  35 days ago. You last played on the 25th of Feb, which was 9 days ago. So in 26 days you've played 36:53:29. Not a whole hell of a lot, but it is more than an hour a day.

While I do have over 180 hours, I signed on in August last year, and have been playing for around 190 days. Thats less than an hour a day.

And I'm sad to say my stats blow you out the water. And I'm only a medicore player anyway. If you really want to show your stuff, pop over to my local server, I'll definately be in on Thursday around 9pm CAT. I usually play on the SGS server. (thats tautologically redundant, right there.) Please feel free to drop in, and we can discuss your badassedness and your 1337 skillz.

Hell our "most played maps" even correspond.  Come play. 196.4.79.28 We can even set up a non ranked pre 1.2 server so we can compare effectiveness.

Now shut the fuck up, learn some fucking grammar.

KBK
I'm not a expert in English but one thing I do know is that grammer is spelled grammar because grammer isn't a word....
GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6761

ecko3389 wrote:

pinches bueyes cabrones vayaan se a la chingada antes que les de unos putazos so me pueden chupar la verga pinches canadios mamones
Please, allow me to translate. With correct punctuation of course:

"You fucking jackass bastards. Go fuck yourselves before I bitch slap all of you. You can suck my dick you fucking Canadian cocksuckers." ecko3389. March 8, 2006.

Note: I do not condone the use of such foul language, I merley intend to enlighten everyone to ecko's potty mouth. I would like to also recommend immediate disciplinary action against ecko3389. I am partial to the ever so popular drop-kick to the crotch but that's just me.

Last edited by GotMex? (2006-03-07 23:13:07)

Herackles
+33|6625
Ecko...The point everyone is trying to get across, is that you made something as mundane as a patch issue, into something completely different and off topic.  By nature, I'm a fairly calm person, but, when someone resorts to insulting my family, people I love and more importantly insulting my country...I get angry.

Granted this is the internet and arguing over the net is akin to beating your head against the wall.  But still, you could be civil, show a little concern and be mindfull of what you say.  I'm telling you this for your own benifit kid, cause one day you're gonna mouth off to the wrong person, and they won't be kind enough to give you helpful advice, they'll just promptly proceed to kick the shit outta you.

Last edited by Herackles (2006-03-07 23:16:16)

Souljah
+42|6666
Enemy Boat Spotted
Unclean009
Da Dirty Man!
+66|6650|Spokane, Washington

ecko3389 wrote:

hahahahahaha you bitches make me laugh listen bitch im 6'4" and i weigh 180lbs and i play basketball fagget im from L.A. nigga come down to south central and i will fuck you up bitch im not wasting my time going to fucken canada in the middle of no were filled with snow bitch so shut your mouth before i shut it for you
You know, could you please try to act tough somewhere else? This kind of thing really ruins forums...
Kolhozik
+38|6664|Phila, PA

ecko3389 wrote:

ROFLMAO so you think you can kick his ass because you play basketball???? ROFL the funiest shit i've ever heard. Also i was wondering how the fuck are you going to shut his mouth if he doesnt???? you are a little bitch, just STFU and drop this subject. YOU ARE GROUNDED !!!! GO TO YOUR ROOM AND STAY THERE TILL FURTHER NOTICE.
Kayback
+-1|6810
I'm not a expert in English but one thing I do know is that grammer is spelled grammar because grammer isn't a word....
And unlike some other people on this forum who would respond "fuckbitchfuck u! its a consipraplay i kan s[ll how i want to biaatch!!!!1" I shall say, bugger me. You are right. I should limit my rantings to when I'm not working night shift and it isn't 3am and I have been awake for 20 odd hours.

Although I did spell it correctly at the bottom of the post, so it was a simple typo that caused the first two errors, not ignorance.

Personally I would have ignored the Grammer spelling as it could be a typo and it could also be local differences (how do you spell armour? Colour? Need I continue?) and called me on my repetative abuse of basic grammar by following a period with the word "and", as well as a few incorectly places comma and the incorect use of the word "Incase".

So sorry for the misspelt words, but it was with good intentions.

Lets see if he shows up tomorrow?

Oh, and challenging a person to a fight over the internet is a bad idea. 1) it makes you sound like an ass, 2) if, by some remote freak chance of nature you DO bump into each other, and you DO kill him, this little discussion just made it premeditated.

Enjoy death row. Your mom will be proud of her little gangsta.

KBK
Kayback
+-1|6810
Ps I'm like 5'7" and probably weigh in at like 190lbs. Yeah I'm a short little fat fuck.

Why are we comparing body types again?

KBK
General_CoLin_Tassi
+-2|6698|England, UK

GotMex? wrote:

ecko3389 wrote:

foo listen first of all i got bf2 just a lil bit ago second of all im not one of thoose losers who plays it 24 7 like u fag 3rd of all i got grounded so i havent played it in like 2 weeks and ok i jus patched it damfoos calm down
I'm always amazed how the lack of punctuation, grammar, and spelling go hand in hand with people who still get grounded. Quick translation:

Fool, listen: First of all, I purchased BF2 just recently. Second, I'm not one of those losers who play 24/7 like you fag. Third, I got grounded so I have not played the game in about 2 weeks. I was also sent to my room and was not fed dinner. However, anything said after is is pointless because I just patched the game. Damn fools, calm down.
LOL. LOL again. Nice work GotMex.

Last edited by General_CoLin_Tassi (2006-03-08 12:46:29)

Zefar
+116|6647|Sweden

Kayback wrote:

And unlike some other people on this forum who would respond "fuckbitchfuck u! its a consipraplay i kan s[ll how i want to biaatch!!!!1" I shall say, bugger me. You are right. I should limit my rantings to when I'm not working night shift and it isn't 3am and I have been awake for 20 odd hours.

Although I did spell it correctly at the bottom of the post, so it was a simple typo that caused the first two errors, not ignorance.

Personally I would have ignored the Grammer spelling as it could be a typo and it could also be local differences (how do you spell armour? Colour? Need I continue?) and called me on my repetative abuse of basic grammar by following a period with the word "and", as well as a few incorectly places comma and the incorect use of the word "Incase".

So sorry for the misspelt words, but it was with good intentions.
The thing is, IF you gonna correct someone you are suposed to be 100% if you are boasting about it. Also I have errors here and there through my big text and I'm usually not picky about it but sometimes  I just wanna point it out. Btw that reminds me about a thing, gonna change the sig.
Rathji
+1|6681

ThomasMorgan wrote:

go ask mommy for some dessert and try not to get grounded again.
Hmm if he is 14...... Wonder how his mom would taste for desert?
Kolhozik
+38|6664|Phila, PA

Kayback wrote:

Ps I'm like 5'7" and probably weigh in at like 190lbs. Yeah I'm a short little fat fuck.KBK
LOL i'm 5'9" 180lbs.

Rathji wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

go ask mommy for some dessert and try not to get grounded again.
Hmm if he is 14...... Wonder how his mom would taste for desert?
he is 17, but very interesting suggestion. LOL
Herackles
+33|6625
Ecko...one more thing.  Who was basketball's MVP last time?  Hmm...let me think.  I think it was someone named Steve Nash.  Oh, and would you just look at that.  The guy is Canadian.

Cheers mate.
ecko3389
Banned
+5|6641|so cal
yea listen i cant play on thursdays cuz i got 2 work but um as long as its another day id be glad 2 own u bitch
GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6761

Go Nash!
Kayback
+-1|6810

Zefar wrote:

The thing is, IF you gonna correct someone you are suposed to be 100% if you are boasting about it. Also I have errors here and there through my big text and I'm usually not picky about it but sometimes  I just wanna point it out. Btw that reminds me about a thing, gonna change the sig.
I wasn't boasting about it, I was asking an uneducated fucknut who doesn't even grasp the basics of the written English language to at least TRY and get it more or less correct. I never said I was perfect and I never said he had to be perfect, I just said he had to try to make his posts understandable.

I certainly should have gotten the word right, but it isn't as if I made huge mistakes. A simple typo isn't really what you should call a person on. A complete disregard for the rules, now that I agree with.

If my post had looked like this :
Kayback wrote:

Ummm, maybe the people who you are talking to give a fuck just because you couldn't be bothered to use propper punctuation, spelling, grammer and WORDS, does it mean we have to put up with your garbage the rules of grammer were thought up to help people write what they mean and to prevent misunderstandings if you don't stick to them, you can't expect us to waste our time trying to decode what you write basically all you have done is arrive here and mouth off about the latest patch for BF2, something most of us also have problems with. However you seem to think you are more important than the rest of us, and I'm afraid, this just isn't the case and I'm certain that if you learnt to type properly not only would what you type be more correct and understandable, it would also be faster for the love of christ how much more important than us are you if you can't even spare half a second to hit the period, followed by the shift key incase you don't know the QWERTY keyboard you are most probably using has been designed for speed typing admitadely for speed typing on a mechanical device, but it works just as well in the electronic age i hate to call you on it, but this doesn't gell with what you posted next That is confrontational, as well as a very clear statement that you want to dazzle us with your 1337 skillzorz i do know BF2S is running a little behind, but you signed in on the 30th Jan 2006 that was  35 days ago you last played on the 25th of feb, which was 9 days ago so in 26 days you've played 36:53:29 not a whole hell of a lot, but it is more than an hour a day while I do have over 180 hours i signed on in August last year and have been playing for around 190 days thats less than an hour a day and I'm sad to say my stats blow you out the water and I'm only a medicore player anyway if you really want to show your stuff, pop over to my local server, I'll definately be in on Thursday around 9pm CAT  i usually play on the SGS server thats tautologically redundant, right there please feel free to drop in, and we can discuss your badassedness and your 1337 skillz hell our "most played maps" even correspond come play 196.4.79.28 we can even set up a non ranked pre 1.2 server so we can compare effectiveness now shut the fuck up, learn some fucking grammarKBK
Then I'd agree with you. I'd also agree if I'd claimed to be perfect or said he must write perfectly. I never did. I simply asked for some respect and for him to attempt to write the messages legibly.

KBK
Kayback
+-1|6810

ecko3389 wrote:

yea listen i cant play on thursdays cuz i got 2 work but um as long as its another day id be glad 2 own u bitch
Ok, then what day CAN you make it? I can't make next Tuesday because I have to work night shift, and I've got a party on this Saturday. So name a day.

KBK
Havazn
+39|6692|van.ca
This is priceless.

ecko3389 wrote:

3rd of all i got grounded so i havent played it in like 2 weeks
Did you want a lollipop to make it all better?
Herackles
+33|6625
**Sigh**

It's spelled...."two" and "you."  Not "2" or "u."  Jesus man, get a dictionary or just borrow you mom's.  My twelve year old nephew could probably spell, pronounce, write, enunciate, hell even understand the language better than you. 

As far as you "owning" me in Battlefield, I'm sure you will.  I'm horrible at this game, the only reason I'm playing this right now is because I have mono...regardless, I'm still having fun with it cause it's a fun game.

Another thing, don't think you've accomplished a whole lot if you just so happen to be good at a video game.  It's a damn video game, it's not as if you split the atom.  I'm sure there are tons of people here that could wipe the floor with you, if and when they were to play you.  You don't see them going on an all mighty boastathon.

Gain some perspective, manners, respect, proper grammar and probably a host of other things...and then come back to me.

**EDIT**

P.S.  Grow Up!!

Last edited by Herackles (2006-03-08 17:40:08)

sHaDy6
DEATH FROM ABOVE
+5|6727|USA

ecko3389 wrote:

LMAO  your 6'4" 180lbs. if i cough i might snap you in half. yo yo yo com down to south central yo yo yo. internet gangsta on the loose everyone watch out. stupid kids.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard