Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6557

robcr9 wrote:

Mr.E wrote:

blacklupus wrote:

got any BEST MOVEMENT EVER videos? cuz this was nothing.
lol? who are you? ..what would YOU do? fly about the map on golden wings littering peoples feet with your little bullets? I know more than you about the game. Bye.
Mate you're digging yourself into a hole of failure, give up now before your e-penis turns to nothing.
How am i diggin my self into a hole of fail? BTW your shit at games and life

Last edited by Mr.E (2008-09-23 10:02:20)

robcr9
+111|5978

Mr.E wrote:

robcr9 wrote:

Mr.E wrote:

lol? who are you? ..what would YOU do? fly about the map on golden wings littering peoples feet with your little bullets? I know more than you about the game. Bye.
Mate you're digging yourself into a hole of failure, give up now before your e-penis turns to nothing.
How am i diggin my self into a hole of fail? BTW your shit at games and life
Precisely my point, Abusing people that are criticising your video, what do you expect people to bend your over and ram you? Ther's obviously people who won't like it. Take it like a man, read it.

I fail at life? I'm not the one naming my threads saying im the best at something.

I fail at games? I maybe better than you, even if i wasn't it's a game. People who use those insults clearly have no life.

Last edited by robcr9 (2008-09-23 10:09:02)

TCM|walkah
+3|5692
Mr.E = fail
robcr9
+111|5978

TCM|walkah wrote:

Mr.E = fail
QFT
100% Irishpride
Banned
+81|6156|Dublin
Mr.E = Dandy?

I think so.

EDIT : Added by Dandeh

Nvm...

Last edited by 100% Irishpride (2008-09-23 10:42:23)

Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6557
rob dont wet urself hes joking cus he knows your a spastic, im on walkahs team...
100% Irishpride
Banned
+81|6156|Dublin

Mr.E wrote:

tsensor wrote:

BAD AIM EVER IN BF2 - A fragmovie by the NOOB

worst vid
stats pleasE?
Btw lads I think he was taking the piss.
100% Irishpride
Banned
+81|6156|Dublin

Mr.E wrote:

rob dont wet urself hes joking cus he knows your a spastic, I am the cheerleader for walkahs team...
Fixed tbh
HaawwK
+31|5982|Bolton

100% Irishpride wrote:

Mr.E wrote:

rob dont wet urself hes joking cus he knows your a spastic, I am the cheerleader for walkahs team...
Fixed tbh
hes in so the only fan here is you mate
TCM|walkah
+3|5692
Haawwk = fail

Last edited by TCM|walkah (2008-09-23 10:49:39)

Ultimatrox
+38|6230|Netherlands

robcr9 wrote:

Take it like a man

robcr9 wrote:

Take it like a man

robcr9 wrote:

Take it like a man

robcr9 wrote:

Take it like a man

robcr9 wrote:

Take it like a man
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6129|Scotland!
Great vid, anyone who disagrees can shut the fuck up
100% Irishpride
Banned
+81|6156|Dublin

HaawwK wrote:

100% Irishpride wrote:

Mr.E wrote:

Fixed tbh
hes in so the only fan here is you mate
Haha put down
Whats the team now then?

Walkah
Hawk
Buzz
Impact
Dandy *Cheer*

???

On topic:
I acually thought you were a total noob dandeh, who moaned of reg every time you died but this video changed my mind, you have a good aim... nice vid

Last edited by 100% Irishpride (2008-09-23 11:59:26)

.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6450|The Twilight Zone

robcr9 wrote:

Mr.E wrote:

blacklupus wrote:

got any BEST MOVEMENT EVER videos? cuz this was nothing.
LOLd
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
blacklupus
+13|6687

Mr.E wrote:

lol? who are you? ..what would YOU do?
Right, who am I? Well I guess I would give you a straight headshot out of nowhere while you're standing there having fun with that aiming of yours.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5695
Wait so we can't call the video shit or the person who made it and his friends will turn into whinier bitches.

Last edited by 12/f/taiwan (2008-09-23 12:37:40)

100% Irishpride
Banned
+81|6156|Dublin

blacklupus wrote:

Mr.E wrote:

Right, who am I? Well I guess I would give you a straight headshot out of nowhere while you're standing there having fun with that aiming of yours.
Lol sorry mate, but he would destroy you, go back to public US style please.
blacklupus
+13|6687
Aint that much of a pub player these days...
100% Irishpride
Banned
+81|6156|Dublin

blacklupus wrote:

Aint that much of a pub player these days...
Where are you from?
andy12
Banned
+52|6654

100% Irishpride wrote:

blacklupus wrote:

Mr.E wrote:

You know you can't really take the piss outta people who play the game normally, or "pubs". It kinda back fires, making you look like a nerd. I bet you sure as shit don't go and watch people play a real sport then tell them e sports are better and you'd "reap dem gud at bf2'z with your wicked awesome Ak shootingz"
100% Irishpride
Banned
+81|6156|Dublin

andy12 wrote:

100% Irishpride wrote:

blacklupus wrote:

You know you can't really take the piss outta people who play the game normally, or "pubs". It kinda back fires, making you look like a nerd. I bet you sure as shit don't go and watch people play a real sport then tell them e sports are better and you'd "reap dem gud at bf2'z with your wicked awesome Ak shootingz"
I am confident I would spank you at all aspects of life after reading that, I do play real sports you fag, I probably am playing more sports over the last few weeks than any1 else on this forum... I'm not a nerd I'm just competitive and I don't like pubs thinking they r the shiz because they beat up on public noobs all day...

Conclusion:
You fail, I win.
andy12
Banned
+52|6654

100% Irishpride wrote:

andy12 wrote:

100% Irishpride wrote:

I am confident I would spank you at all aspects of life after reading that, I do play real sports you fag, I probably am playing more sports over the last few weeks than any1 else on this forum... I'm not a nerd I'm just competitive and I don't like pubs thinking they r the shiz because they beat up on public noobs all day...

Conclusion:
You fail, I win.
The last 4 words pretty much say it all. Yeah keep owning them pro league noobz yo. With your l33t skillz to be able to move a mouse fast and click.

Faggot. No doubt you got bullied.
Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6557

100% Irishpride wrote:

I acually thought you were a total noob dandeh, who moaned of reg every time you died but this video changed my mind, you have a good aim... nice vid
Well, when i say something i mean it.
Hakei
Banned
+295|5992
Lol.

Go get girlfriends, you fat noobs.
Simon
basically
+838|6655|UK
funny how just because someone posts under a fakenick everyone thinks that guy is a nub
carry on

btw; reg moar

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard