.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6706|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia
http://bf2s.com/player/41949026/

he has all expert vehicle badges except aviator and armor, he will easily beat maxpower
e-i-u-benjamin
WoeKoeMakaLaLaLoekieWaWa
+40|6770|The Netherlands
he still need 13000 points tho
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
yeah hell easily get that while hes getting his 300~400 odd hours he needs for the other experts
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6676|NT, like Mick Dundee

Shouldn't be hard for him with vehicle whoring skills like that...
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
TimBob
+15|6664
my god his spm is like 1.2 or something........jesus he must have a lot of AFK time or hes sad...2100 hours!
bingobones
+6|6736|London, UK
WOW he has spent all that timeplaying i mean like over 2000 hours wasnt it?!!!! OMG he has all those medals and all those ribbnos / expert badges BUT he is a very BAD player!!!! look at his SPM, KD, gun ratios!!! he is awful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
yeha but he will still beat maxpower
I2elik
+12|6763|Perth, Western Australia
Wow, 293 hours on Kubra Dam, either he's one patient motherfucker or he just afk'd alot. And yes his KD/R sucks for a player of his rank and score.
Hugh_Jasss
Death is my Dominion
+10|6669|Sydney, Australia

.ACB|_Cutthroat1 wrote:

yeha but he will still beat maxpower
probably, should he spend the next 293 hours in vehicles..... which im sure he could do with stats like that...
TimBob
+15|6664
He must sit AFK on Kudra wherer there are lots of vehicles. Bit pointless and kind of "Time padding" lol
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6800|Singapore

Who. Cares.

Torin
+52|6703
Goes to show that gold stuff != good player Hell, ranks for that matter is no indicator either, apparently.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6748

Awards aren't a indicator for skills either. Geez this guy sucks, and doesnt he need things like, SLEEP?
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6821|Nårvei

Seems like he`s just driving around capping flags and timepads vehicles.

Insanely low kills in armour - over 200 hours and 4000 kills.
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6659|Norway
Lol
glopje_nl
+21|6681|HOLLAND
already knew this posted it like 10 times
FromTheAshes
+53|6715
He's a padder, I know a server where there is no time limit, it's a 16 player 64 kubra dam map. It lasts 3-4 hours. Easy hours in vechs...
sausage
+-1|6641
well thats not technically padding... vehicle whoring at worst really
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6669| United States of America
he has expert AA how sad is that
Torin
+52|6703

tvmissleman wrote:

he has expert AA how sad is that
Do you do anything but post flames? I've seen your name in 3 threads in the past 15 min., and all you posts are flames.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6727

.ACB|_Cutthroat1 wrote:

http://bf2s.com/player/41949026/

he has all expert vehicle badges except aviator and armor, he will easily beat maxpower
no offense to that guy, ok well a lot of offense, but when he gets all his expert, im gonna find his e-mail and say u have no life lol
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Mr.CobraKai
+3|6664
Maybe his SPM and KtoD aren't high because he ISN'T a statspadder.  It seems nobody can win with you guys. 

Here is what I've learned, from these forums, is thought of people based on their stats profiles:

If you have....                    You are considered a....
Good Stats & High Rank      Statspadder/Whore 
Bad Stats & High Rank        Statspadder/Timepadder/Whore
Bad Stats & Low Rank         n00b
Good Stats & Low Rank       Statspadder/Whore
tF-afrojap
+124|6858|SF

Mr.CobraKai wrote:

Maybe his SPM and KtoD aren't high because he ISN'T a statspadder.  It seems nobody can win with you guys. 

Here is what I've learned, from these forums, is thought of people based on their stats profiles:

If you have....                    You are considered a....
Good Stats & High Rank      Statspadder/Whore 
Bad Stats & High Rank        Statspadder/Timepadder/Whore
Bad Stats & Low Rank         n00b
Good Stats & Low Rank       Statspadder/Whore
Totally agree. Learn how to respect.. There are exceptions like those kids who scored a reset.. but for some, bringing down others is the only way they can feel better about themselves. Weaksauce.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6821|Nårvei

Hm .... *thinking all BF2-players are whores when it comes around*

Jay - we are all computerwhores !

*feels better all of a sudden*
*and a lil bit dirty, being used by a milliondollar corp like EA*

Do agree we have different playing styles, but honestly - how fun is it to sit in a vehicle for 3 - 4 hours just to rack up time ? But hey, it doesn`t bother me ....... i think ..... doh !!

*would have been darn nice to be a general*

But then again, if its true u dont get to be a general before u have all badges u have to do some vehiclepadding in order to not have to much points before he`s finished badging *taking a deep breath*
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
[KCJ]DeadRed
+1|6742
Weaksauce?  I love it, gotta add that to my personal lexicon.  Thanks jap.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard