Poll

If someone TK's you on purpose, what is your responce, if any?

Not bothered, just keep playing17%17% - 27
Remember the name. Don't help out if they are in need32%32% - 51
Respawn, shot them a little to reduce their health7%7% - 12
Eye for an eye, they get hunted down and killed once17%17% - 27
Spend the rest of the round killing and winding them up8%8% - 13
I have done all of the above, and proud of it14%14% - 23
I TK for vehicles etc and I am a smacktard3%3% - 5
Total: 158
General_CoLin_Tassi
+-2|6713|England, UK
And Torin, this thread is about people talking about there poor experiences with TKing idiots as in the type of people who will snipe you out of a jet/heli, stand on the runaway when your talking off etc etc. People who TK back when they've been sniped out of the heli twice are not teamkillers and if you class them as such, then you are brushing everybody with the same brush which is, not the done thing. I don't class a revenge killing the same as an intentional TK to get your own way in the game. They are both TK's and yes obviously points will be lost but sometimes dealing with the problem man to man when you've seriously or repeatedly been TK'd, is more satisfying. Say what you like saint Torin. And go fuck yourself aswell.

Last edited by General_CoLin_Tassi (2006-03-07 12:34:04)

pat2187
+0|6765
How odd, I posted in here yesterday, then later last night I ran into some blatant TKing. Wake Island right, I make my way to the gunner seat on the cobra with the sound of footsteps behind me. In front of me is a spec ops guy holding a remote and the red warning indicator. Since it's the start of the round and the first strike can influence the rest of the map I op to lay him out with the cannon. He comes back from across the deck C4 at the ready and the pilot is not lifting off. No one is saying hop out, hey can me and my buddy have it, nada. He plants ducks out of sight and of course....both dead. I even forgive the TK ( on accident ;-> )

I mess with him for a minute or two plinking away with my pistol as he's ducking behind another waiting player for cover. BH pops so I just hitch a ride and move on. Commander was later trying to motivate us in the chat window and I tossed out a backhanded comment about that guy. He actually said sorry but Im not sure if it was supposed to be sarcastic. Either way he didn't have much ground to stand on being I was 2nd on our team to my squad leader. TK meister hadn't broken 10 points at that point. I mean if you are going to TK for a vehicle at least kick some serious ass when you manage to get it.

Theres a thought. If someone scores Team Vehicle Damage and a Teamkill, pilots a vehicle and doesn't score X amount of points before dying.... Instant kick or ban depending on server setting.
General_CoLin_Tassi
+-2|6713|England, UK
More votes pls and your revenge stories. Thx.
General_CoLin_Tassi
+-2|6713|England, UK
Oh well. Thanks everybody for your input except for Torin. Its been fun.
Please note that I don't condone TK's but revenge is a different matter and should only be served in extreme circumstances. DOA point blank in the face is my favourite. One shot to the head is all it takes.
mpec82
+-1|6734
the best solution is to get teamkilled on purpose till he get kicked

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard