[CANADA]_Zenmaster
Pope Picard II
+473|6756

Started hosting a server - does anyone know where those fancy player join messages come from that show up a players rank, play time, kdr etc?

I'm pretty sure it involves modifying the modmanager files but I don't know where to start.

Edit: I see it may be from pbbans streaming greeting message - can anyone confirm this?

Last edited by [CANADA]_Zenmaster (2008-09-21 18:43:56)

The_Killer
Banned
+113|6535|dunno

[CANADA]_Zenmaster wrote:

Started hosting a server - does anyone know where those fancy player join messages come from that show up a players rank, play time, kdr etc?

I'm pretty sure it involves modifying the modmanager files but I don't know where to start.

Edit: I see it may be from pbbans streaming greeting message - can anyone confirm this?
Its admin map but it fails don't use it.
Adamshannon8
+94|6195
pbbans will do the hub messages (Player Joins)

admin map ( http://adminmap.bf2cc.com ) will do the rest.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6322

Admin map it the worst thing that happened to BF2. (next to the stat outage and stat inflating servers).
Adamshannon8
+94|6195

ebug9 wrote:

Admin map it the worst thing that happened to BF2. (next to the stat outage and stat inflating servers).
Admin map is in its alpha/beta phase its really buggy, and how can you be expected to draw perfect "virtual" 3-D shapes on 2-D code?
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|6010|Aberdeen, Scotland
The principle of the thing is what's wrong...

Auto-kicks for seat switching/chasing jets over uncaps/various other bullshit rules?

Fuck that.
Adamshannon8
+94|6195

MrAnderson wrote:

The principle of the thing is what's wrong...

Auto-kicks for seat switching/chasing jets over uncaps/various other bullshit rules?

Fuck that.
You can edit every kick/ban/war message so if all you want is the kill-streak messages thats all you have to run.
[CANADA]_Zenmaster
Pope Picard II
+473|6756

Anyone have access to this program?  The authors website says it is closed alpha testing and I am waiting for a reply from him.  Apparently you can do the join messages through his program somehow...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard