david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6744|Comber, Northern Ireland
does anyone know where i can find the demo for this game on the pc?
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6444|Brisbane, Australia

www.google.com is this new site I found, my friend told me you can search things on it! Like you search things and it looks all over the internet! I know, I was amazed to.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6626|London, England
Oh yeah the demo for this game was out on the US PSN store awhile ago. Let's see if it really does suck cos it didn't look that bad in the Gametrailers review.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6468|Tyne & Wear, England

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Oh yeah the demo for this game was out on the US PSN store awhile ago. Let's see if it really does suck cos it didn't look that bad in the Gametrailers review.
I was gunna get it yesterday, but opted for Star Whores instead.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
VicktorVauhn
+319|6397|Southern California

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

really? I'll have a look at that...
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6626|London, England
It took me ages setting up a US PSN account

I had to go and find a real USA address as it wouldn't let me add a fake one. So I used the address for one of Google's buildings in Colorado

Last edited by Mek-Stizzle (2008-09-22 05:53:07)

Nintendogamer
+72|6592|Chelmsford, UK
its a good game i got it on saturday, great fun to play, the AI aint that bad, and theres not that many glitches.
`MetaL*
Just an ordinary guy, Looking for lulz.
+45|5759

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

www.google.com is this new site I found, my friend told me you can search things on it! Like you search things and it looks all over the internet! I know, I was amazed to.
This is relevant to my interests. +1

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard