tgust5
+22|6618
maybe if we could increase the stamina of the soldiers, it would be esier to play.  now i know that they have a lot of wait on their backs, but if we could make the stamina last a little longer....

WHO'S WITH ME!
Seaneroo
+12|6649
W-e-i-g-h-t
NZDeathBoy
+20|6691|Chch, New Zealand
theres nothing worng with it, remeber 1942 days, there was only one speed. Its fine how it is.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6740|Mark it zero.
i think its fine how it is... but more would be ok with me.
CapnHerc
+0|6625
Implemet another speed besides sprint.  We need a jog in there.  Just an idea.
section9
+9|6839|USA
An auto run toggle would be nice especially for vehicles and aircraft.
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6749|Brixham, UK

Seaneroo wrote:

W-e-i-g-h-t
This is a battlefield 2 forum, not an English language forum.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6653|USA

Seaneroo wrote:

W-e-i-g-h-t
Derrrrrrrrrrrrr...yur so smarted.
']['error
Banned
+630|6635|The Netherlands
why would jou make it longer?
[GZA]OVERLORD
+0|6622|Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
The most annoying thing in BF2 is the red/blue name problem.
EvilJebus
+11|6616
OVERLORD is right, the red/blue problem is the worst.

Sprinting my friend, is not a problem, you shouldn't be running everywhere in the first place. Get in a car, take a drive, they're there for a reason. This isn't Counter Strike, this is suppost to be real war, this stuff is heavy, you don't see US marines running from A to B, they ride!
Stags
+26|6647
Unless they get left behind (wait those were rangers... but marines can do it too)  They just prefer not to.

Also, about sprinting anyone play COD:UO? They had sprinting and it was way shorter than what we get in BF and I was fine to it.  For sprinting, don't sprint unless you need to, lots of times I see people sprint when in cover and are forced to jog in the open, usually leads to me reviving them and running off and them chasing after me.

lol, [/rant] I suppose

One thing I think is well they need different speeds for different kits, but I can live w/o that.
herrr_smity
+156|6619|space command ur anus
the most annoying ting is that i cant shoot the light mg as long as i want to, fuck the barrel i want to shoot
EvilJebus
+11|6616
Yeah, good idea. I'll tell them to turn the over heat off and just make the barrel melt/bullet explode when it gets too hot. I don't know what happens when it gets too hot, but I know it's a real problem, they wouldn't have put it in if it wasn't. You might as well ask for a tank that has it's shells on a belt feed, or a sniper with no recoil.
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6641
I want a jeep with a non-nerfed minigun.

nasty.
herrr_smity
that's why they one of these is preferable
http://www.m90.org/index.php?id=10154
VIPERtwosix
+2|6640|LGCA
That video/gun is freakin crazy!
RECONDO67
+60|6627|miami FL
the most annoying thing is the constant bugs
would u do business with a mechanic that fixes ur engine but breaks ur transmission or fixes ur a/c and breaks ur suspension
I NEED HELP WITH CRASH TO DESKTOP
Copen
+0|6635
I can't stand it when there are loads of snipers.  How useful are they when you need flags and half the team is crappin in the woods. 
I want the breath back in aiming.  In 1942 when you would zoom, your scope would rise and fall with your breath.  Only those who really wanted to snipe would have the patience to do it.  It weeded out the n00b snipers.
herrr_smity

VIPERtwosix wrote:

That video/gun is freakin crazy!
i want one
herrr_smity
i have a problem were i can play 20 min then it exits the game and i have to restart it and then it works as i should

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard