THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6785|AUS, Canberra

TC><Injecter wrote:

the_heart_attack wrote:

after some google research i find out that sgt rhoruns also seems to be sporting a modified msx security tag is an admin/mod on the msx security website!!!!!!!!
http://msxsecurity.com/csh/index.php?showuser=54821
http://msxsecurity.com/csh/index.php?showuser=24414 note nitro last active in there today.
also to veiw the links above you need to press qoute my thread then view them as they have done some tricky ninja shit to make them appear like punkbuster links.
SO: How the FUCK could they change, that the forum-link leads to punkbuster ALTHOUGH you didnt put it in the URL tag and changed msx...  to punkbusta?!?!?!?!?

o.O
im not changing it, type nitro91 into google, then go to his msx security profile (should be about the third find) copy the link and paste it here and you will see.
TC><Injecter
+4|6842|Berlin, Germany

the_heart_attack wrote:

TC><Injecter wrote:

the_heart_attack wrote:

after some google research i find out that sgt rhoruns also seems to be sporting a modified msx security tag is an admin/mod on the msx security website!!!!!!!!
http://msxsecurity.com/csh/index.php?showuser=24414 note nitro last active in there today.
also to veiw the links above you need to press qoute my thread then view them as they have done some tricky ninja shit to make them appear like punkbuster links.
SO: How the FUCK could they change, that the forum-link leads to punkbuster ALTHOUGH you didnt put it in the URL tag and changed msx...  to punkbusta?!?!?!?!?

o.O
im not changing it, type nitro91 into google, then go to his msx security profile (should be about the third find) copy the link and paste it here and you will see.
I know you are not changing it! (I tried to say that the forum changes it...) AND I WONDER how/why THE FUCK the forum does that... (look at my post... i edited it.)

nitro wrote:

We are making a clan movie plz go
WELL, WELL... thatz a good "GO AWAY PHRASE" ... isn't it?! ... lol
w00tson
+0|6641|Schmuckland

TC><Injecter wrote:

nitro wrote:

We are making a clan movie plz go
WELL, WELL... thatz a good "GO AWAY PHRASE" ... isn't it?! ... lol
All BF2 movies are made at ranked servers, didn't you know??

Last edited by w00tson (2006-03-08 05:00:12)

Hell-Bender89
+0|6669
I think, I know those guys from BFV xD They were called XSM or something, too! And they got everyround 190+
Metaltop
+1|6777|The Netherlands

the_heart_attack wrote:

TC><Injecter wrote:

the_heart_attack wrote:

o.O
BF2S doesn't allow links to hack/cheat sites,,, so it automaticly replace the name of the link with punkbuster.com .
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6785|AUS, Canberra

Metaltop wrote:

the_heart_attack wrote:

TC><Injecter wrote:

o.O
BF2S doesn't allow links to hack/cheat sites,,, so it automaticly replace the name of the link with punkbuster.com .
oh ok i had a feeling it was somthing like that.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6803|Singapore

Silver18 wrote:

The 71 was by padding, but before that it was 60ish done by being the gunner on wake island.
[side note: almost none of the combat stats are from padding, I only got about 100 kills, but revs.]
Yeah you CLAIM.

Once a padder?
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6668
It's the censor tools on punBB which are used to filter content at the last minute, hence quote still works to see the original urls.  It must be to prevent the bf2s site being a referer to any of these sites, although it does hinder discussion of the subject a tiny bit.... "msxsecurity hacked the server I was playing on the other day to get high scores" could cause more than a few puzzled expressions (press quote for the original message, folks).

Last edited by UnOriginalNuttah (2006-03-08 05:55:40)

A=10
+-2|6801|U.K DURHAM
lol that dude trying to get screen shots and vids you fucking retard you type like a 5 year old kid. WTF is this msx hacking clan. if you guys have hacks with stats like you need to give the fuck up.
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6668
Just for reference, the "use quote to see original url thus defeating the object of censoring" can be avoided on punBB with the following modification.  Assuming unmodified PunBB, find the following line in post.php:

Code:

$quote = '[quote='.$q_poster.']'.$q_message.'[/quote]
'."\n";
And add this just after it:

Code:

if ($pun_config['o_censoring'] == '1')
                $quote = censor_words($quote);
That way the original censored word is not lost in the DB but people can't find out what it was, unless they are admin or wrote the post themselves.

P.s. remove the linebreak in the first code snippet when searching, this seems to be a side effect of using the quote tag in a code block.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6803|Singapore

A=10 wrote:

lol that dude trying to get screen shots and vids you fucking retard you type like a 5 year old kid. WTF is this msx hacking clan. if you guys have hacks with stats like you need to give the fuck up.
who're you bashing?!
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6673| United States of America

khmer wrote:

Wow! Good find. Those no good hacking, statpadding bastards! Wonder what's going to happen to them. Probably nothing right?
probaly right. QUICK go bitch and moan at EA!!!
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6668

A=10 wrote:

I would bother to comment on this post on 3 separate issues, but do I really need to?  Not bad for 3 sentences.
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6851|Finland
Come on nitro, you can join this thread. We love bashing you potato brain, oh yesss sir we do.

Idiocy is a neverending debuff (i love that phrase in WoW too )
junkpi1e
Captain Input
+4|6643|Sunshine Coast, Queensland

Landepaukku wrote:

Idiocy is a neverending debuff (i love that phrase in WoW too )
Curse that game forever.
Cheddarmuff
+21|6666
CD Key ban them....sounds like a bunch of kids that never got to breast feed as babies...

If people put half the effort into doing things on a ligitimate basis they would be suprised at how much can be done!!  Laziness is an epidemic these days...I fear for the future!
cheshiremoe
Evil Geniuses for a sparsely populated tomorrow
+50|6723
You don't even need the pics of there statpading, just the server logs and to look at there stats.  Nitro_weenie has 216 knife kills to 4 deaths for a ratio of 54 with 71.52% accuracy or his pistol stats

kills: 93 Deaths: 12 k/d: 7.75   accuracy 55.18%

Who else has an accuracy and ratio that high from normal play.  There are many other parts of his stats that indicate pading/cheating and looking at his stats over all you can see that its not just a one time thing, it habitual.

Last edited by cheshiremoe (2006-03-08 08:19:03)

Aslan the Creator
Welcome to duty
+1|6647
fascinating thread...
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6677|USA

DECEPTION_POINT wrote:

i think what he is doing is really.......................

oohhh pizza gota go
Are you named after the Dan Brown book that shits on NASA?
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6677|USA

Flecco wrote:

Rho wrote:

Although this is the first time I've done this, I take full responsibility for NiTrO, and I request to only have my name reported to EA.

- Thank you
   Rho
Who are you and why do you accept responsibility for that moron?

Good job Heart_Attack...
Probably Nitro91 3rd 4th 5th whatever account. Trying to save his new NItro account from being wiped. They are all douches.
siciliano732
+202|6663|New York
maybe i just suck...which is probably the case but i just wish it wasnt so hard to get some of the medals like the knife and pistol
Z-trooper
BF2s' little helper
+209|6773|Denmark
Heart attack.. lets form a anti-pad force and just "prt Scr" spam them all..
Tearsofromance
+0|6701|Canada
roffle!
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6710|NJ
This is a awesome topic, So I'm posting to come back later. I hate the fact that there are so many cheats out there, it always brings up the hack thought. Like yesterday I had a dude pron and head shot in two seconds with a sniper rifle. But then later I kicked his ass so you never know if it's skill or a hack.
chitlin
Banned
+36|6777
i see nitro hasnt been reset yet ? i assume you reported this ? if not ill be more than happy to, nothing would piss nitro buttplug more than getting reset again ^^

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard