Eckzack
The east-german Fuxxer
+37|6857|Germany / Saxony
I´m not bored yet, cause I´m an good allround player.
If I get bored of infantry-whoring, I start plane-whoring for a while. If I get bored of plane-whoring, I start chopper-whoring. If I´m sick of chopper-whoring, I start tank-whoring.... and so on, and so on
https://bf3s.com/sigs/384f5f7318c23ecb5909f14b157d6d31e8b5a332.png

IRNV-Field 3... New School Shit...
pasngr
+50|6658
I have 450 hours, and I am still finding parts of maps I never knew existed.  I haven't gotten bored yet, but I sometimes miss the Desert Combat mod for 1942.  It seemed like it had way more types of aircraft than BF2.
underfalseflAg
+0|6776
yes ..the same to me...there are still new parts of these maps...just yesterday i drove with my squad from hotel the long way outside mashtur to enemy helibase on top of the hill...and it was the first time i came through this small village there...thanx driver..a new aspect of an old map...and btw if they add new maps and mods from time to time this game wont get boring...i will play until there will be a better online- first- person -tactic-action-shooter....
JAMER
+3|6685
I'm loving it!
TC><Injecter
+4|6840|Berlin, Germany
I AM getting a little bored ... BUT: I start to get interested again ... And when EF REALLY comes out, I will definately play it...
Stephen_Sung_811007
+4|6712|Taiwan
no.
Stomper_40k
Re-Incarnation. You mean re-spawn right?
+44|6658|Cardiff - Wales - UK
Nope not yet.

Ain't seen you on our server for a while Gimp_pf.  You still looking for a clan.

I know you asked about joining the [BIA] clan but were told by one of the clan administrators that you did not reach the age requirement as the game has a 16 years old+ rating in the UK, and you were 15 at the time.

If you still wish to join the clan then we're still recruiting if you wish to try and join.
a fly
+105|6656|The netherlands
i played sof2 for about 3-4 years, then i got bored, then i played bfv not even a month. then my bro bought bf2, i dident like it, but we played against eachother, not real games. since i played real games im addiced, i bought it to and got lifeless bigtime. 1.6score/min now, not high but not evrybody is god like i set goals for myself. reaching 60%accuracy with the sniper, getting expert sniper and spec ops. and getting promoted . since 1.2 i had about 22hours of new sniper rifle time, kit time even more

but getting bored??? NEVER!!!!! a good tip if you get bored: learn stunting with no ff, it helps overall gameplay ;-)
elmer1082
To The Front
+4|6768|Columbus, Indiana
I know no one gives a darn but I got my first medal "Good Conduct Medal" the other day. Until I get everything I will not get bored with Bf2 or any of it's expansions and booster packs. I know it will take me like 63,271 days to get my "Air Combat Medal" so I guess I have a long time not to get bored ?

Last edited by elmer1082 (2006-03-08 04:59:41)

Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6659

Kamikaze17 wrote:

when i play with friends, it never gets boring. but sometimes by myself it can be.
Agreed.
mpec82
+-1|6733
just a bit, i want new maps
Hell-Bender89
+0|6667
Oh, well I used to play when I came from school until I was getting killed too often (I was tired ... 7 Hours after starting) And I have to say ... I'm getting bored of those TKs for Airplane/Choppr, as long as I can fly my chopper or can be the co' without bitching I love the game But I don't care about my stats anymore ... I'm tired of getting crazy when I'm not in the top 3 xD

Last edited by Hell-Bender89 (2006-03-08 05:08:18)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard