Foxbat89
+0|6650
alright, i've looked around, and i might be blind, but i cant find what the definition for team points are. I have all the requirements for the valorous unit ribbon, except the 45 team points IAR. I dont understand what i need to do to get these "team points" is it teamwork points? points while in a squad? points as squad leader? CAuse i've made sure to get all those, but still have not gotten the award. Can someone help a little n00b out?
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6687|NT, like Mick Dundee

Team work points are given for things like a Flag Defend, patching people up as a medic and resupplying people as a support kit. Repairs as an engineer also count.

The Ribbon isn't hard to get if you are in a good squad, play as a medic more.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Foxbat89
+0|6650
Thats the thing, multiple times i've been a medic, or support, and gotten 45 teamwork points, and even 60 in one round, after i had the other requirements. Do i need exactly 45 or something?
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6718|NJ
This happened to a friend of mine who has the time, and didn't get the valorous metal. I just got mine the other day(sunday) so it might be longer time, take a look at my stats cpt.fass
Foxbat89
+0|6650
anyone want to help me?
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6687|NT, like Mick Dundee

Keep trying it, some servers stats feeds are slow... Besides, you should be playing like that every match.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
kR4MR
3 Tours Of 'Nam And All I Got Was This Lousy Forum
+3|6759|Aus
no more points is fine, I do think there is a hidden requirement though, I got those 2 in a godlike round, so I can't say what it would have been, just need legion of merit now I have the hours
Rizen_Ji
+41|6758|200m out and smiling at you.
be a medic and do your god damn job and heal and revive and you'll get your ribbon
Foxbat89
+0|6650
I do though, thats the thing. I'll go on a good binge of 80+ point rounds as a medic in Karkand leading a full squad doing jizztastic and i just dont get it. Its rather frustrating.
bingobones
+6|6748|London, UK
team points:

capturing flags
assisting flag captures
kill assists
heal points
revive points
ammo points
repair points
destroying commander assets (c4)

have i missed any?
[RSN]FSK.nor
+16|6692
flag defend!
bingobones
+6|6748|London, UK

[RSN]FSK.nor wrote:

flag defend!
yes i knew that! also driver special ability points
mrsnype
+1|6706|Oslo, Norway
driver kill assist point -
PvtchieF73
+15|6732|Netherlands
just make sure you have spent the time need for that, and then the points in one round....
should work out fine...

good luck
Beefy
+0|6665
play on diffrent server

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard