please give me ur opinions >>>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzPdVaSxz6g&fmt=18
alexb
<3
+590|5941|Kentucky, USA

Awesome shots but your reg sucks. Hard.
Pi
+2|5992|Zevenaar
don't know about it... seems like an aimbot..... at 2:20 the sniper is getting behind a container and when he is behind it you shot him :S:S bit weird
k.one
+22|6196|Finland
not bad vid it seem to you have really bad hitreg ? if im right
but keep it up

Pi wrote:

don't know about it... seems like an aimbot..... at 2:20 the sniper is getting behind a container and when he is behind it you shot him :S:S bit weird
i lolled where u see the bot ? xD

Last edited by k.one (2008-09-18 08:34:17)

Su3ood_212
+2|5707
153 views and 3 replies
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6328|England
They were good shots, but in my opinion you milk the drag shot. You drag way after you've actually shot which is pretty much unneeded, and you drag for shots that you don't even need to. in my opinion, there is no point in making a shot harder than it needs to be. Drag shots are pretty much meant to be on reflex, and not forced, and in my opinion you force the majority of those shots. I don't know if it's the way you play that make them look like that or what . But, they were good shots, and it was a proper good effort I think if my hitreg was as bad as yours, I would have thrown my PC out of my bedroom window, so fair play for actually becoming that good with that reg
blacklupus
+13|6692

ShadowsStrike wrote:

You drag way after you've actually shot which is pretty much unneeded, and you drag for shots that you don't even need to. in my opinion, there is no point in making a shot harder than it needs to be.
He is playing sniper like i would play it if i wouldnt be shitty medic all the time...

Real fast gameplay, nice close combat and awesome dragshots.

You seem to manage your low sense gaming quite good.
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6328|England

blacklupus wrote:

ShadowsStrike wrote:

You drag way after you've actually shot which is pretty much unneeded, and you drag for shots that you don't even need to. in my opinion, there is no point in making a shot harder than it needs to be.
He is playing sniper like i would play it if i wouldnt be shitty medic all the time...

Real fast gameplay, nice close combat and awesome dragshots.

You seem to manage your low sense gaming quite good.
Don't me wrong, I'm an avid CQC sniper, and get a buzz from owning close range, but I am all for keeping stuff simple. Why make something a lot harder than what it already is? The guy is a good sniper, it's just his playstyle is different to mine. But then it would be boring if were all the same
Su3ood_212
+2|5707
thanks ur opinions
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6193|Roma
Don't get me wrong, the shots were good, but the video was a little bit boring, similar shots, zero editing, repetitive music.
It's people like you on the other team that make me ragequit
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6288|eng
It's been deleted, I wanted to watch that ...
#rekt
Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6496|Sydney, Australia
For copyright claim by third party? What did you do?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard