Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6592|The Land of Scott Walker
Kyle meet wall, wall meet Kyle.   Least Junior locked up the brakes when Kyle cut him off ... though he should have just mashed the throttle and ended Kyle's day.

Last edited by Stingray24 (2008-09-07 11:54:16)

TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6720
PAYBACK!!   hahahahaha

eat that shithead hehehe   
Stingray24
Too bad it was this early, otherwise Kyle would be finishing at the end of the line.  It'll be fun to see who else evens the score during the chase.  Kyle's got a long list of people that need to pay him back.

Last edited by Stingray24 (2008-09-07 11:57:00)

TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6720

DSRTurtle wrote:

if you want to argue that way then you should be arguing that they not be entered in chase events as well.   You can't have it both ways.
NO.  First, I dont have to argue anything.  I dont make rules.

These teams spend their first 26 races trying to get into this chase.  To have a car entered like the 02, is senseless, and could affect a team or 2 or whatever, not only for the rest of the year, but next year as well.  Sponsors, as well as other incentives from NASCAR can be affected by "did you make the chase or not".  Its incredibly important to these teams just to make it.  The 02 has no place here.  Let him start next week, then racing, is racing...but not now.

Second, I dont want it both ways.

You make assumptions turtle.
Stingray24
Ahahahhaha, another spin for Kyle in his duct taped car.
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6720

Stingray24 wrote:

Too bad it was this early, otherwise Kyle would be finishing at the end of the line.  It'll be fun to see who else evens the score during the chase.  Kyle's got a long list of people that need to pay him back.
He may still yet hehe
Good F1 race this morning, and now, a good Cup race...nice sunday overall
Stingray24

DSRTurtle wrote:

if you want to argue that way then you should be arguing that they not be entered in chase events as well.   You can't have it both ways.
The difference I see is that the car that would have been in the chase misses the whole deal and can't recover.  In contrast, If Legano screws up and takes someone out of one of the chase races, there's still a chance the affected team could recover by finishing well in another race.
Stingray24

TC.Troy wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

He may still yet hehe
Good F1 race this morning, and now, a good Cup race...nice sunday overall
And football on after the race, too.  Not bad at all.
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6720

Stingray24 wrote:

DSRTurtle wrote:

The difference I see is that the car that would have been in the chase misses the whole deal and can't recover.  In contrast, If Legano screws up and takes someone out of one of the chase races, there's still a chance the affected team could recover by finishing well in another race.
indeed...
DSRTurtle
+56|6833

Stingray24 wrote:

DSRTurtle wrote:

Not the way the chase went last year.  You can't have a finish worse than 20th now and win the championship.  If a driver gets taken out by anyone rookie or otherwise their chase is pretty much done. 

You will be singing a different tune if your driver gets taken out by someone running their 1st or 2nd cup race in the chase.  And don't say you won't,  I know I will be screaming about it if my driver gets taken out.

Last edited by DSRTurtle (2008-09-07 18:03:30)

TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6720
Loudon, NH. today...

whooo

hooo

Stingray24
Hope the rain stays away.  Should be a good one!

ps
What's w/ the Canadian national anthem ....

Last edited by Stingray24 (2008-09-14 11:05:10)

TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6720

Stingray24 wrote:

Hope the rain stays away.  Should be a good one!

ps
What's w/ the Canadian national anthem ....
Probably due to the number of canadian fans there today.  That will be NASCAR's take on it anyway.
Stingray24
Yeah all the Patrick Carpentier fans  

John McCain ftw!!!
i g
Banned
+876|6011|GA

wat happened to kyle
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6720

i g wrote:

wat happened to kyle
I had fired one up, and was sitting outside...the wife didnt catch it either.  Something about a broken bolt...??   Swaybar maybe?
I do know however, that he entered pitroad when it was closed hehehe  -1 lap for you asshole

*correction...make that TWO laps lolololololololol

Last edited by TC.Troy (2008-09-14 12:14:21)

Stingray24
And now he gets whacked by the 26 after spinning!  What a great day!
Stingray24
Junior to the lead!!
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6720

Stingray24 wrote:

Junior to the lead!!
Great race...thus far hehe
JGR will talk the 96 into the garage just to keep the 18 from finishing 43rd tho...
Stingray24
I just 'd when I saw Kyle putting around the track at about 20mph as the whole field roared by.  Buahahahahaha!  Ooooh, my sides hurt from laughing.
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6720
I dont like to see all these torn up racecars...it will help Kyle's finishing position...
Stingray24
Too bad Roush car won, but Jimmie and Junior finished well.
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6720

Stingray24 wrote:

Too bad Roush car won, but Jimmie and Junior finished well.
Yeah, agreed.  I honestly dont see the 16 being consistant enough to do this for 10 races straight.  Nor the 99 for that matter.  And I like Carl, he's the best Rousch driver never to win a championship, and I think he's a decent guy tbh.
Jr had a nice solid start to the chase, thats exactly what he needed...now if they dont turn around and screw the pooch at Dover next weekend, the 88 just may come out of this deal smelling like a rose.  Hell, its already far and away the best position Jr has been in, in better than 2 years.  He, nor we, really have anything to complain about, no matter what happens.
And Kyle...lol, imo, his chase couldnt have started off better really hehe, its what the little prick gets for driving all over people this year.  Maybe he'll learn...

Good race really, and I agree with Andy Petree, I think that come Homestead in November, we'll have probably 6 or so cars that can win the Cup, That Night...
Thats amazing really.
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6720
Qualifying underway...btw 

Stingray24

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard