Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6540|Long Island, New York
Anyone watching this? It's on in like 10 minutes (8 PM EST) on FOX.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1119644/
Brasso
+1,549|6633

ugh, wish i could but got an english essay to finish.  if it's good i'll watch it online.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

haffeysucks wrote:

ugh, wish i could but got an english essay to finish.  if it's good i'll watch it online.
The pilot will be on again this Sunday.
Brasso
+1,549|6633

Poseidon wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

The pilot will be on again this Sunday.
not too late i hope?
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6744|FUCK UBISOFT

Really good so far.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
Wow...that was good.

Anyone notice "Passenger 108"? lol.

Last edited by Poseidon (2008-09-09 18:38:31)

Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6744|FUCK UBISOFT

Poseidon wrote:

Wow...that was good.

Anyone notice "Passenger 108"? lol.
I know lol.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
I think JJ Abrams has something against planes.

One crashed and stranded people on an Island for many months, one got wtfpwned by a deadly toxin that melts yo jaw off.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6744|FUCK UBISOFT

Poseidon wrote:

I think JJ Abrams has something against planes.

One crashed and stranded people on an Island for many months, one got wtfpwned by a deadly toxin that melts yo jaw off.
I was thinking the same thing.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6692|Tampa Bay Florida
Damn it premiered today?  Thought it was next week.

Is it good?  Like LOST good?  Is it similar at all?
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Spearhead wrote:

There were a couple references (as I previously stated) but it's not really the same. It's the same paranormal/out of the ordinary style that LOST has though. It's like a mix between the X-Files, 24 and Alias.
TheDonkey
Eat my bearrrrrrrrrrr, Tonighttt
+163|5719|Vancouver, BC, Canada
I'm downloading it now, ima watch it before bed(Tradition now, I watch a TV show/movie before bed every night )
Home
Section.80
+447|6850|Seattle, Washington, USA

Spearhead wrote:

It's kind of like LOST in that you can tell Abrams had his hands in it. Fake commercials, big corporation with secret scientific experiments, paranormal happenings, etc.
TheDonkey
What about 108? I just watched it and didn't get the thing about 108, anyone care to PM it to me?

I like how it's as long as a movie, but as awesome as a series, is it just the pilot that's like this?

Edit: 108*

Last edited by TheDonkey (2008-09-11 08:20:49)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

TheDonkey wrote:

What about 109? I just watched it and didn't get the thing about 109, anyone care to PM it to me?

I like how it's as long as a movie, but as awesome as a series, is it just the pilot that's like this?
108...never heard a mention of 109. It's a LOST reference. Very complicated.

And yes, just the pilot. Normal series is this tuesday and every tuesday from there on out from 9-10 EST.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
Saw the pilot twice, once online and the re-run last night. 

The first time I didnt think that much of it, but the second time around really got me hooked.  Its definitely not as good as Lost (no other show comes close), buts its really not bad, not bad at all.  Acting is decent, writings pretty good, special effects are great, all in all really great show.

If they keep up the good work Fringe will be the only other TV show I watch obsessively (along with Lost).  Can't wait for the episode tonight.

I also caught another Lost reference -- when Broyles (Matthew Abbadon on Lost) was talking to Olivia about her joining him to do stuff, he mentioned a kid disappearing and showing up a year later halfway across the world.  Just like Walt

w00t!!!  Now I have something to watch until Lost season 5 comes on in January.  Thanks for this thread, I might've skipped this show if I hadnt read your guys reviews here.
CrazeD
+368|6675|Maine
I watched it on Hulu, I thought the premiere has pretty awesome. I'm looking forward to tonights airing.
TheDonkey

Spearhead wrote:

The first time I didnt think that much of it, but the second time around really got me hooked.  Its definitely not as good as Lost (no other show comes close), buts its really not bad, not bad at all.  Acting is decent, writings pretty good, special effects are great, all in all really great show.

If they keep up the good work Fringe will be the only other TV show I watch obsessively (along with Lost).  Can't wait for the episode tonight.

I also caught another Lost reference -- when Broyles (Matthew Abbadon on Lost) was talking to Olivia about her joining him to do stuff, he mentioned a kid disappearing and showing up a year later halfway across the world.  Just like Walt

w00t!!!  Now I have something to watch until Lost season 5 comes on in January.  Thanks for this thread, I might've skipped this show if I hadnt read your guys reviews here.
Chuck 4 prez. bitches.

I might actually start downloading/watching Lost since ya'll say it's good, at my school, only the girls watch it so I assumed it's crap.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy

TheDonkey wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

Chuck 4 prez. bitches.

I might actually start downloading/watching Lost since ya'll say it's good, at my school, only the girls watch it so I assumed it's crap.
Sawyer.

They watch it because of Sawyer.

I watch it because the show kicks ass.
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6544|Texas - Bigger than France
k, so my prediction is the crazy doc's son is an experiment, and he's gonna be the CEO of maximum dynamics or whatever it's called.

wtf is the deal with all the exploding bodies btw?  two episodes for two episodes so far.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Pug wrote:

k, so my prediction is the crazy doc's son is an experiment, and he's gonna be the CEO of maximum dynamics or whatever it's called.

wtf is the deal with all the exploding bodies btw?  two episodes for two episodes so far.
Could be. Pretty logical to think that though. We'll see.

And the exploding bodies are
Stimey
­
+786|6122|Ontario | Canada
last nights was pretty wtf.
I didn't help I missed the 1st one though
­
­
­
­
­
­
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6744|FUCK UBISOFT

Stimey wrote:

last nights was pretty wtf.
I didn't help I missed the 1st one though
last nights was a bit over the top imo, but it was still epic.
Defiance
+438|6673

Just watched the first and second.

Would download again.
CrazeD
+368|6675|Maine
#2 was awesome!

I think I'm going to like this series.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard