100% Irishpride
Banned
+81|6176|Dublin

Fearmesnipers wrote:

Greenspan wrote:

What has stolen you away from BF2? A woman? A Job? Another Game?

Agreed on the Joysticks just got the 3d pro the other day and I'm happy. It seems like Joysticks should have gotten cheaper, they're like the same price they were like 10 years ago. Everything in computers has dropped except joysticks. Makes you feel like a lamer when you buy one, but it's a good investment.
Pretty sure It is something to do with the UEESA not including jets that made him just give in.
Partially true mate, along with mates getting pissed off at me for not coming out cuz I had to own noobs and the fact I couldnt think without relating it to BF2...
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6328

GL with school/job/friends. See you when BF3 comes out. <3
Fearmesnipers
+41|6462|Wales

100% Irishpride wrote:

Fearmesnipers wrote:

Greenspan wrote:

What has stolen you away from BF2? A woman? A Job? Another Game?

Agreed on the Joysticks just got the 3d pro the other day and I'm happy. It seems like Joysticks should have gotten cheaper, they're like the same price they were like 10 years ago. Everything in computers has dropped except joysticks. Makes you feel like a lamer when you buy one, but it's a good investment.
Pretty sure It is something to do with the UEESA not including jets that made him just give in.
Partially true mate, along with mates getting pissed off at me for not coming out cuz I had to own noobs and the fact I couldnt think without relating it to BF2...
Everyone knows RL sucks. WTF be an online hero
thepilot91
+64|6252|Åland!

100% Irishpride wrote:

thepilot91 wrote:

I'll ask again before this thread turn into as much shit as the last one did ...Irish have you ever fought "Phantom" (former in the top 10 BF2 players) in a dogfight?
Yes mate, He was good but nowere near as good as the likes of Zeqqy <333 111one!1 and Rabbit ect, Circlehero/Circlejerk tbh

ALSO: That wasnt the same phantom as the phantom in the top 10, the phantom in the top 10 didnt even fly that much, the real phantom was the best I think before Rabbit came along, I think... Along with Cali and delta
yeah it was a very long time ago, and holy fuck he was good in the meaning knowing the things he did, he might have been a circlejerk, but omg he could use the mg, to be honest if i flew as laggy and "all over the cake" as you said to me I was when he had me in cross hair he killed me with mg in notime though his ping was bout 40-60 somewhere dont remember but it was frickin unbeliveble by then
Hakei
Banned
+295|6012
Video settings pl0x
100% Irishpride
Banned
+81|6176|Dublin
nearly all low, geo and effects high
BigBunny
Col64
+19|6624|Edinburgh
After investing on a joystick you need to get practicing with your views and the genuine 'feel' of all the jets, I recommend Captiva's stunt server - Unlimited jet spawn and no spawntime (Unranked)

IP - 85.196.81.90:16567
Info - http://www.game-monitor.com/bf2_GameSer … Feeds.html

Do you know the password offhand?

Cheers

Col
100% Irishpride
Banned
+81|6176|Dublin

BigBunny wrote:

After investing on a joystick you need to get practicing with your views and the genuine 'feel' of all the jets, I recommend Captiva's stunt server - Unlimited jet spawn and no spawntime (Unranked)

IP - 85.196.81.90:16567
Info - http://www.game-monitor.com/bf2_GameSer … Feeds.html

Do you know the password offhand?

Cheers

Col
Its only passworded when they are recording, most of the rest of the time it dosnt
BigBunny
Col64
+19|6624|Edinburgh
Thanks!
MysteryJake
+12|6224|California

100% Irishpride wrote:

Joytokey - http://www.electracode.com/4/joy2key/Jo … ersion.htm
A program that I use so I can spot using a joystick and add settings that arnt available in-game.

My Joytokey settings (Remember I use joy and key so I have 1 hand on my joy, if you are using just joy you will need to assign a butten on your joystick to 'Q'[Main Radio - Spot])
You can pretty much skip this step if you just add

Code:

ControlMap.addButtonToTriggerMapping c_GIOk IDFGameController_0 IDButton_0 0 1
to the "ControlMap.create defaultGameControlMap" section of the controls.con file.
C:/Documents and Settings/"your user account"/My Documents/Battlefield 2/Profiles/"your profile number, usually 0001"/Controls.con
Miniman7474
Banned.
+30|6215|Daqing Oilfields?
Did you ever play Dipset?
100% Irishpride
Banned
+81|6176|Dublin

Miniman7474 wrote:

Did you ever play Dipset?
ummm.. no.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6470|The Twilight Zone
Time to go now.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Ten24Alpha420
Yes I Cannabis
+13|6342
PantyHampster FTW.
PapaTango69
+1|6806|NoneYA
Listen to yourselves ..... I can't believe I just read all of this B.S.  Its a freaking GAME!!!!!....nothing more! , nothing less! stop talking like you all went to NAM together you pre-pubers.

I'm really leaving now...sniff sniff ...hope they miss me ...sniff sniff....show you all my settings and all my movies that I wasted countless hours of my life sniff sniff....

P.s. Before the Flaming begins .......Irishmen aren't quitters was my belief.    ok ...begin
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6303|eng

PapaTango69 wrote:

Listen to yourselves ..... I can't believe I just read all of this B.S.  Its a freaking GAME!!!!!....nothing more! , nothing less! stop talking like you all went to NAM together you pre-pubers.

I'm really leaving now...sniff sniff ...hope they miss me ...sniff sniff....show you all my settings and all my movies that I wasted countless hours of my life sniff sniff....

P.s. Before the Flaming begins .......Irishmen aren't quitters was my belief.    ok ...begin
ok
#rekt
SkaG-tgn!
+13|5987|London - UK
GG Irish, see yah around.
100% Irishpride
Banned
+81|6176|Dublin

SkaG-tgn! wrote:

GG Irish, see yah around.
Go back to TGN :DDD Cya @ BF3 mate...
Chorcai
+49|6664|Ireland
Ah sure Ill catch ya on Xfire, sorry to see ya go !

Last edited by Chorcai (2008-09-22 16:46:15)

Fin_jet
+4|5705|Finland
Good info you accually mentioned me
zeddius
+5|5724
Nice knowing and flying with you irish and good luck with whatever you choose to do.
twoblacklines
all grown up now (its boring)
+49|6223
This would be an ok non attention seeking thread if you were actually any good at anything other than jets. but your not, so fail.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6149|Scotland!

twoblacklines wrote:

This would be an ok non attention seeking thread if you were actually any good at anything other than jets. but your not, so fail.
Actually he's pretty good at infantry as well.

Unlike you. Sit down
100% Irishpride
Banned
+81|6176|Dublin

twoblacklines wrote:

No, you fail. Even though I don't play the game regularly anymore I am almost certain I can beat you at every aspect of BF2.

Last edited by 100% Irishpride (2008-10-12 10:29:03)

ZeqTr
I BELIEVE I CAN FLY....
+121|6216
x2

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard