Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6475|6 6 4 oh, I forget

wah1188 wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Mark Wahlberg was such an awesome choice for this. The only shitty movie he's ever done was The Happening. He's one of my favorite actors. Why? Because he NEVER DIES. EVER.

The Perfect Storm? No proof that he dies, that motherfucker's tough, he could've swam to shore.
Planet of the Apes? Sure, he lands on an Earth that's actually run by Apes, but he's alive!
The Italian Job? He lives, again.
Four Brothers? He takes down the people who killed his mom and LIVES.
The Departed? Pretty much ALL of the main characters die...EXCEPT Mark Wahlberg!
Shooter? Gets shot TWICE, makes his own freaking IV kit for surgery and prepares the necessary tools, and takes out the people who screwed him over.
We Own The Night? Survives having people come after him MULTIPLE times with Joaquin Phoenix, and LIVES.

So yeah, he's pretty badass.
Plus he can rap, he is a good actor I think he will do well for the part.
And he has a big dick!
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6718
This looks great and Mark Walberg is a really good actor... good choice
Love is the answer
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6462|UK

Ultrafunkula wrote:

wah1188 wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Mark Wahlberg was such an awesome choice for this. The only shitty movie he's ever done was The Happening. He's one of my favorite actors. Why? Because he NEVER DIES. EVER.

The Perfect Storm? No proof that he dies, that motherfucker's tough, he could've swam to shore.
Planet of the Apes? Sure, he lands on an Earth that's actually run by Apes, but he's alive!
The Departed? Pretty much ALL of the main characters die...EXCEPT Mark Wahlberg!
Shooter? Gets shot TWICE, makes his own freaking IV kit for surgery and prepares the necessary tools, and takes out the people who screwed him over.
We Own The Night? Survives having people come after him MULTIPLE times with Joaquin Phoenix, and LIVES.

Plus he can rap, he is a good actor I think he will do well for the part.
And he has a big dick!
Erm ok lol, loved the lines he delivered in The Departed
"Hows your mom?" Some random
"Tired from fucking my dad" Marky mark

Last edited by wah1188 (2008-07-10 07:56:45)

Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6666|NT, like Mick Dundee

While it looks good my faith in video game movies was shattered by the semi-bad hitman movie.

Still, Max Payne and Max Payne 2 gave me one of the most enjoyable weeks with my xbox I ever had. Great fun. The bullet time in number 2 was epic.

Some absolutely spaz stuff was possible with it.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6647
hopefully its like Max Payne one

Last edited by blademaster (2008-07-10 15:14:17)

_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6718|Riva, MD

kylef wrote:

Release Date: 17 October 2008

This is the movie I have been waiting for! I can't wait for this ... trailer looks awesome.

avman633 wrote:

Wow, that's cool. But, what is Max Payne about?
Play Max Payne and Max Payne II.

Edit:
Mona is played by the same woman who does the voice of Meg Griffen lol
She also played Jackie in the That 70's show.

Ludacris plays the police chief, lol
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

Flecco wrote:

While it looks good my faith in video game movies was shattered by the semi-bad hitman movie.
I actually thought the dumbest part of that movie was when they cut to the two kids playing hitman on a sony.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6711|England. Stoke
Now this does look interesting, if it's anywhere near as good as the games I can't wait!
latinolink
plop plop flop flop
+11|6658|west liberty IA
I just now saw the first trailer on the tv can't wait
ghettoperson
+1,943|6651

Not only did that trailer look pretty good, but Mila Kunis is in it. Fuck yeah!
(HUN)Rudebwoy
+45|6757
I dont see Vladimir Lem in the cast, "Dearest of all my friends"
latinolink
plop plop flop flop
+11|6658|west liberty IA

ghettoperson wrote:

Not only did that trailer look pretty good, but Mila Kunis is in it. Fuck yeah!
the things that ill do to her....yeah!!!!!
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

So, is it any good, worth watching?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
rhinoh2o74
+13|6307|oHIo

Poseidon wrote:

Ummm.... he died in Fear

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard