snipergod8541
REF|3X*LSD
+15|5733
well you know i know i am sorry i am quitting gamming anyways i was too arrogant and shit so i hope yall put this behind yall!
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6367|California
i will just for yall!
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6653|The Netherlands

snipergod8541 wrote:

i am just saying someone is better than me and thats xkullx i am droping the ego right there. so know ur pissing me off thats why i told you mother fuckers so stfu and i can do w/e the fuck i want to do haha you guys just dont give up its a fuckin game lol i hate bf2 its gay and dead so stfu again i mean seriously it seems too me that you guys are jealous or something. if you wanna 1v1 lets go. i can name all the good snipers out there that i have played with and beat but you will say other wise b/c yall are fuckin gay i just posted sum vids on here to see what can i improve i never said nothing about being the best you bring that up from a long time ago lol yall fail its old. even if i did say it a week ago just ignore me b/c yall take it so serious its a $10 game lol.  i ment fatal is the best in the clan at medic i can take on my whole clan whick is 10 snipers and beat them 20 to 6 ask zupra he saw it he has a vid on youtube he is good too he even said i am the best of all the snipers i played hintakaari with 175 ping and i beat him and now he says it was for fun and that he had played with low sens lol yea ok. i have proof about all the good ppl i have scrim against i played barrakuda77 with 160 ping it was a 2v1. 2 of them against me and i was killing both of them yall stfu its a game idc anymore      enough said!!!!!!!!!
lol, they did invent punctuation for a reason, if you want me to read ur post, make it readable

... lol
just.. lol
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6372|Stealth on Grand Bazaar
Seems to me like your getting heated snipergod. I just love the way you say your not arrogant, then shove in some crap about 112-0 on scrims. Please just stop typing. You aren't adding anything to your arguement, your just making a fool of yourself. Go make another video, keep quiet and prove yourself to be that person you aspire to be. At the moment you look like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLHSvPoM9jg

Embarrasing.
k.one
+22|6196|Finland

nighthawk843 wrote:

Seems to me like your getting heated snipergod. I just love the way you say your not arrogant, then shove in some crap about 112-0 on scrims. Please just stop typing. You aren't adding anything to your arguement, your just making a fool of yourself. Go make another video, keep quiet and prove yourself to be that person you aspire to be. At the moment you look like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLHSvPoM9jg

Embarrasing.
XD hahahaha
good one
hintakaari
+113|5941
and it starts AGAIN!!

If i say that i cant play at the moment, but i agree to play just for fun, HOW SERIOUS GAME IT IS? You wanted to play karkand and do some weird jumping and shooting thing from 5 meters in middle of road! and that was serious Scrim??!  i want to know how you played those 120  scrims if our game was real scrim LOL!

And there is this little problem, I DONT DO 1v1! I can play against someone just for fun, but i dont count kills or play like my life depends on it!

I just hope that you grow up some day, cuz im tired to read this same old tale..

Peace all
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6288|eng
I told you that hinta didn't do 1v1s.

He seems to have a very warped view of reality.
#rekt
snipergod8541
REF|3X*LSD
+15|5733
b/c he is a pussie, he is scared too lose! and we did do a mini 1v1 i said it seemed like he took it serious
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6489|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)

snipergod8541 wrote:

b/c he is a pussie, he is scared too lose! and we did do a mini 1v1 i said it seemed like he took it serious
What unit were/are you in?
snipergod8541
REF|3X*LSD
+15|5733
unit?
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
You have the Marine MOS in your name, I guess your not in the military.
snipergod8541
REF|3X*LSD
+15|5733
oh no but i want to become a scount sniper and 8541 is the mos of the scout sniper
Acme1234
+62|6111|Melbourne, Australia

snipergod8541 wrote:

oh no but i want to become a scount sniper and 8541 is the mos of the scout sniper
Shhhh scrub, sense you make not.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6288|eng

Acme1234 wrote:

snipergod8541 wrote:

Shhhh scrub, sense you make not.
Scount sniper lolol
#rekt
k.one
+22|6196|Finland

snipergod8541 wrote:

btw do you know what it takes to go on a real sniper ''scool''
cos i know something about it and i can bet you cant hang on it
snipergod8541
REF|3X*LSD
+15|5733
tbh, i dont give a fuckin shit what you think!
Fateless
+36|6244|Jennifer Connellys Pants

snipergod8541 wrote:

Theres that ego coming out again....Hinta doesnt NEED to 1v1, his skill is already respected. Also note, how he doesnt post about his "amazing skills" etc....Anthony....give it a rest.
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6372|Stealth on Grand Bazaar

snipergod8541 wrote:

tbh, i dont give a fuckin shit what you think!
Well I don't give a shit about you or your video. SHUTUP. I've told you once, go sit at the back of your class and cry me a fucking river.
ZeqTr
I BELIEVE I CAN FLY....
+121|6202

snipergod8541 wrote:

what Arrogance? i just posted some vids lol. i am not the best noone is. There are just 5 snipers that are the best and i have played with 3 of them. they are xkullx,sarciss,_me_,hintakarri,cleansweap.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, IM BETTER THAN YOU SO COUNT ME AS ONE OF THE BEST SNIPERS
Ultimatrox
+38|6235|Netherlands
many lulz were had in this topic. so thank you all for making my day
snipergod8541
REF|3X*LSD
+15|5733
hey ZeqTr if you think ur better than prove it lets scrim!
oh i got a vid for all of you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PaHcZUHI00
jord
+2,382|6680|The North, beyond the wall.

SgtHeihn wrote:

He's a scout sniper, have some respect man!
Ultimatrox
+38|6235|Netherlands

jord wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

No, he wants to be a scount sniper!

snipergod8541 wrote:

SgtHeihn
Should have ducked

jord wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

No he isn't. He want to be a Scout Sniper. He is in for a rude awaking. I have a group of friends that are Snipers, 2 of them are Sniper Instructors for MarSoc or what ever its called these days.
jord
+2,382|6680|The North, beyond the wall.

SgtHeihn wrote:

jord wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

No he isn't. He want to be a Scout Sniper. He is in for a rude awaking. I have a group of friends that are Snipers, 2 of them are Sniper Instructors for MarSoc or what ever its called these days.
I was joking, obviously someone who is that egotistical and has put that much practice into a game has no chance of joining the ranks of scout snipers...

Thought you mighta got the sarcasm dude.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard