BigBunny
Col64
+19|6599|Edinburgh
PWTE clan's Paddling with the SF enemy server - ever come across it? What a strange place.  A server where you can pad if you want and they won't kick you for it. 

I was just on it and was having a storming round 7-1 or something, which is unheard of for me (check the stats) and was wondering how I suddenly got so leet.  Then I got kicked.  Admin decision - No RK.  I checked out the website and apparently I was guilty of random killing.  Which I thought was the aim of the game.  Ho hum.  Is killing padders who are mid-pad actually padding in itself?  Not sure, but it was fun.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6357|California
At first i thought this was paddling as in actual paddling...
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6397|NSW, Australia

Some servers are just screwed up, your best just hitching up your belt and moving along to the next one
signa
~~~~~
+50|6720|Michigan, USA
I can't believe this padding server has been up for a year and EA hasn't shut it down.     wait... i can believe it.  EA LOL.
cablecopulate
+449|6729|Massachusetts.
I can't believe people still bother.
eaglecorps
shotguns
+23|6235|TEXAS
Paddling is actually code for everyone on the server is gay. Terrible server, just terrible.
Flonster
Karma Ratio whore
+178|6538|-removed you know why- mod
ive been on this.... waisting my time in a tank to get the 400h

FIRE ON lol
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6738|Mexico City
i have played there,
get in, spread c4, kill 15 people, getting banned, and return next day.

Last edited by Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd (2008-08-19 10:41:54)

TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5896|CA

eaglecorps wrote:

Paddling is actually code for everyone on the server is gay. Terrible server, just terrible.
QFT.  Just the other day we had a few asshats trying to pad one of our admins, of course they were banned...

...But, padding an admin, what the fuck did you think was going to happen?  Seriously, these padders are dumb as fuck.
`MetaL*
Just an ordinary guy, Looking for lulz.
+45|5746

TopHat01 wrote:

eaglecorps wrote:

QFT.  Just the other day we had a few asshats trying to pad one of our admins, of course they were banned...

...But, padding an admin, what the fuck did you think was going to happen?  Seriously, these padders are dumb as fuck.
I remember kidnapping a few admins it was made of win.
artofsurvival
Idiot!
+33|6348|the Great British Queendom :)
I have seen it, but have never played there as I am a suspicious old bastard! And thats "good english" before anyone moans!
shadow18alpha
I attend BF2 Anonymous Meetings
+129|6666|Warlord/Bellevue,WA
Who cares? As long as they aren't doing it on a "normal" bf2 server and EA resets them, what's the harm? I avoid them anyways.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard