Poll

If someone TK's you on purpose, what is your responce, if any?

Not bothered, just keep playing17%17% - 27
Remember the name. Don't help out if they are in need32%32% - 51
Respawn, shot them a little to reduce their health7%7% - 12
Eye for an eye, they get hunted down and killed once17%17% - 27
Spend the rest of the round killing and winding them up8%8% - 13
I have done all of the above, and proud of it14%14% - 23
I TK for vehicles etc and I am a smacktard3%3% - 5
Total: 158
General_CoLin_Tassi
+-2|6700|England, UK

sgt.vinny wrote:

hey and guess wut else me and my jolly old pals do we roam around driving our dmaged vehicles into our own teams tanks ya thats right and guess what that is a total of -15 points and may i add a kick in the ass and bann
Yeah, that sounds like fun you tard.
[R3n]izzy
+1|6626|norway
i got 1,200 Tk's or something like that.... and i know it's being a moron, but if some one does a stupid TK i knife revive atlest 10 time's, or if they just camp in hardware i follow then around with C4 buggy wait till they get into position for some spawn rape and blow them sky high... haha dead funny, i hate spawn camper's even if there on my team..
General_CoLin_Tassi
+-2|6700|England, UK

Horseman 77 wrote:

never reciprocate, ever
Come on, you must have served revenge on some annoying TK ing ass wipe at some point. Are you an admin? Maybe you do the kicking/banning.
General_CoLin_Tassi
+-2|6700|England, UK
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....3 people have admitted to being a teamkilling smacktard.
Well done. Admitting it is the first step to recovery.
J0hn.F.Kenedy
+-1|6757|Longueuil
I hate being tked for assets usualy if that appen with a jet i switch team and make sure to have a jet so i can hunt them down and believe me if i get behind you with a jet you stand no chance even before 1.2 (im really good with the mg) ...then i base rape their jet trying to put them in my fav. victim list...

But sometimes when my team is hopeless and is all camping after the middle of the round and they do nothing but waiting and wasting ur ticket i can get mad and get into what i call a tking spree...(i just tk everyone in sight until i get kicked...i know thats not a good behaviour but i hate when you just got killed 3 times after capturing a flag and nobody came to help you defend cause they're all waiting at the main....
Zorken
+0|6660|Sweden
I just ban their asses, i just cant figure out why the hell someone would tk for an chopper/plane or the morons standing in the runway to cause tk's if they dont get a plane... And they are simple the worst kind if u ask me. How fun can it be to get runned over just so u can press that holy PgDn-button and then see that awesome respawn message... I dont get it... What do they get out of it??? Do they feel excited..?
If we have some of these mofos on the forum cant u please tell me what in gods name u accomplish by standing on the runway so u get runned over just so ju can press punish??? What a waste of time...
Isn't better to take some other vehicle and fight along with the rest of the team???
General_CoLin_Tassi
+-2|6700|England, UK
You can't really condone teamkilling everyone in sight for poor teamplay. LOL. That sort of puts you in the teamkilling smacktard category.
General_CoLin_Tassi
+-2|6700|England, UK

Zorken wrote:

I just ban their asses, i just cant figure out why the hell someone would tk for an chopper/plane or the morons standing in the runway to cause tk's if they dont get a plane... And they are simple the worst kind if u ask me. How fun can it be to get runned over just so u can press that holy PgDn-button and then see that awesome respawn message... I dont get it... What do they get out of it??? Do they feel excited..?
If we have some of these mofos on the forum cant u please tell me what in gods name u accomplish by standing on the runway so u get runned over just so ju can press punish??? What a waste of time...
Isn't better to take some other vehicle and fight along with the rest of the team???
Yep. Totally agree. The runway or heli pad forced teamkill on you is, IMO, eligable for an "eye for an eye" revenge responce, depending on how fast the punish key is pressed and their behaviour for the rest of round. Idiots.

Last edited by General_CoLin_Tassi (2006-03-07 05:07:06)

J0hn.F.Kenedy
+-1|6757|Longueuil
i know but it rarely appens...i usualy get kicked for disrespectfull language before i get mad enought for a tking spree
mucky
+0|6732|wiltshire
i had some commander arty me on purpose cause i wouldint follow his orders at the time(i was capping a different flag,so i got him back a couple of times.then let him think i was getting him again so he would kill me and lose points.after about 15 mins of us doing this he left. wanker
wohlfeil
+4|6639
a) ever seen that a kickvote was successful?
b) I hate those guys who punish you because they ran in your car or tank or whatever
c) I think 95 % percent of all tks are not intentional but 70 % will be punished

and a little story: Repairing my tank - a guy of my team jumps in and drove away  - and...what an insolence... he became member of my squad - so I said him over voip that his behaviour is asocial - and what did he do? he returned and he killed me,with my tank, this motherfucker. But no admin on the server. kickvote like everytime, hopeless....
I was so agressive for the rest of my day... and got the gold medal 4 times in a row : )
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6743|Topside

Kobrakai wrote:

When people team kill me for vehicles I often spend the rest of the round tracking them down and team killing them until they leave or I get banned. I should really stop doing this, it screws up my SPM.
Amen brother.
wohlfeil
+4|6639
another story. Karkand. beginning. US Team. a guy jumps in the APC - 4 others including me - but he didn`t drive - after hundreds of "gogogo"  he was just sitting in it (he was not the commander) and doin nothing. so we all jumped out and I destroyed the APC - with the Non-driver in it - I thought that would be the best for our team - a new apcs spawns and everybody is happy. Not our admin - he gave me for my excellent team work my first  ban : ) Thanks again
BudRell
+2|6837|Home
Sooo...the question was, what is my responce to TK...

Well, sometimes I light up my pipe and smoke some weed. Some other time I just touch myself...
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716
i would tell admin to ban him
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6694|Howell, Mi USA
Usually i just hit punish or report it to an admin. one time i actually tk'ed back. it was some frickin noob and i was showing up to him with the red bug glitch and he kept tk'in me. after arguing telling him to check scoreboard shows us on the same team and even spawning side by side and he still tk's me i started killing his ass over and over till we were both booted.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6665|NT, like Mick Dundee

ArMaG3dD0n wrote:

I annoy him until he leaves. But I wont do anything that gives me minus.
This would include but doesn t limit to:
1) Constantly throw flashbangs and call for resupply/supply box
2) push them off the roofs so he dies
3) Get in a chopper, let him be gunner, fly to the edge of the map and get him killed because he will get damage
4) Jump in front of his car to give him minus and punish him until he gets banned
5) Jump in his line of fire and get tked
6) jump in his grenades
7) teamkill him with artillery
8) always shoot him once with a pistol so he loses health but i wont get teamdamage
9) crash buggies/HMMWVs into his tank
Try flying a full BH at the boat he is in... Works well...
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
microlord
+0|6640
One guy in particular, I created a new id, added him to my bf2s "buddy list" so I can go harass him if I see him back online.  he regularly tk's for vehicles so I will do some of the couple shots to wound him, get him to tk me by a jeep (as he drives to the helo).    if we are winning, I will go so far as to c4 his helo then apologize and stufff like that.  I try to minimize the impact to the team by valiantly defending the main base/arty/uav etc...
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6684|West Yorkshire, U.K
LOL what i do is get the team killa in my jeep then drive him off a bridge into water, while i jump out a split second before try it its a laugh
Torin
+52|6692
As expected, apparently there are a lot of smacktards that play BF2.

Yes, it is possible to be the "bigger person" and not TK back, or exact some kind of revenge. I suggest all of you revenge TKing smacktards visit a server with active admins, so you don't have to return the same childish behavior enacted on you.
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6684|West Yorkshire, U.K

Torin wrote:

As expected, apparently there are a lot of smacktards that play BF2.

Yes, it is possible to be the "bigger person" and not TK back, or exact some kind of revenge. I suggest all of you revenge TKing smacktards visit a server with active admins, so you don't have to return the same childish behavior enacted on you.
you are right
miancourse69
+33|6726|wales. uk
i think what a complete tosser, punish and get on with the game.

Last edited by miancourse69 (2006-03-07 06:44:06)

Mr.CobraKai
+3|6653
I ignore it and spawn somewhere else.  There is little point in fighting back, since every death is a ticket against your team, not to mention the time spent on revenge is time missed capping enemy flags.  We ARE all team players, right?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716
i know a server that has no ff, but theres still jet tk, so if u stand in front of a friendly jet... BAN! ok well kick and last warning. i like driving an enemy jeep at an enemy jet... they thought i was one of theirs then bye bye... its called dying w/ honour to save ur teammates or aka commiting sepeku, well ok not sepeku but dying w/ honour
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Umibozu_IT
+15|6648|Italy
i was once @ mashtuur, usmc. the round starts and everybody rushes for the blackhawk. i manage to get in as a gunner, a guy approaches the blackhawk and stares at me. i'm thinking "what does he want" when he kills me with an hs, takes my place and even types "thx for the gunner place you moron bwhahawha"

2 minutes later the blackhawk comes back to the helipad... smoking... looking for shelter and repair... but he found nothing but a friendly hummer finishing him off... i got a -16 i think but hell it was worth it. the guy respawned, rushed to the blackhawk but my dao-12 stopped him. got kicked but again, it was really worth it.

yesterday i was playing ghost town, well everybody knows that flying the helo in that map is crazy, very small area, tunguska and linebacker, plus stingers that cover the whole map. well the sas got both the spawnpoint up to the north-west and the one on the southwest where the apaches spawn. so they got 2 apaches flying over us. we spetznatz got the flag near the bridge, where the tunguska spawns. if you enter the tunguska when it spawns, you have a clear sight of one of the apache's helipad. this is crap in this map, i've died so many times because of the stinger @ sas base which can shoot on the southern russian helipad. you enter the hind and immediately hear the lock tone, so you can't take off. but it's the map, everybody knows, so if you wanna fly on that map don't whine if you're shot down over and over. so i was in the tunguska when a sas guy hop in the apache and starts the engine... i fire 2 missiles and finish him with the gun. 2 minutes later, same story: i get in the tunguska, the guy enters the apache, and get killed before he can take off. so this guy was like "stop camping the helo or i swear i'll come to your team and tk you till the end of the world". again he gets in the apache and i kill him before he can take off. he then types something like "i hope you'll see your mother die slowly of cancer", switches to my team and teamkills me. i ask him "how many times do you think you can do that before being kicked?" he answered "5 at least". he teamkills me for the second time and get banned

never laughed that hard

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard