Ragez
+0|6672|Newfoundland, Canada
Hi there,

I have all the requirements for the combat infantry medal and the combat action medal. The only IAR requirement is that i play 33 and 34 minutes.. I am not sure but i'm pretty sure i've done this. Is there any way or any tips you guys have for me to spend that amount of time playing in one round?

The only map i can think of is Kubra Dam.. that one usually takes forever but i've tried and i still can't get them.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

555-Knight (Ragez)
ShakaZuluKhan
+0|6763|Chicago
Any map, on 64 player level, with 16 players. It'll take forever, especially if your servermates are relatively incompetent.
Ragez
+0|6672|Newfoundland, Canada
alright cool thanks.. i will try that
It sucks knowing you can get the medal only for that stupid 33 and 34 minute requirement

Ragez
akbigd
+-2|6777
go on the 24/7 karakand      with 300 tickets ( means the large map).

and make sure sure it s a 16 players  server    not 64   with 16 playing because eventually the number of players will increase, because i got 3 servers with 300 tikets at 16 players in my favorites and every round lasts for at least 45 mins
Eboreus
Member of Foamy's Card Cult
+46|6692
if you want to get bored to deaht (in other words stay 34 minutes IAR ) try maps like dragon valley 64, gulf of oman 64 or (even worse) cleansweap 64 with around 10-20 people on it
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6762|Riva, MD
16 player on anything.
section9
+9|6892|USA
Try the ckua server it's a 64 player server with alot of tickets and a 40 minute timer.I got my sharpshooter in there.
General_CoLin_Tassi
+-2|6745|England, UK
Large maps with 32 players.
PapaSan
+0|6670
I got my Combat Infantry Medal 2 days ago. The screen pop up and say You have been rewarded .... but today I still cant see it in my stats. Where has it gone ?

I'm also struggling getting my Basic explosive batch. Yesterday I made 18 kills with mines - but no batch. So u have to live with a freek running around dropping mines everywhere a while yet.

Another thing - why does round always end when u need only one more kill. :-(
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6788|Reality
Any 16 player server running Wake will last forever.

Murphy's law #345 states that if you need one more kill for a badge the round is to end immediately.

Last edited by Stubbee (2006-03-08 07:25:21)

The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
ShakaZuluKhan
+0|6763|Chicago

Stubbee wrote:

Any 16 player server running Wake will last forever.

Murphy's law #345 states that if you need one more kill for a badge the round is to end immediately.
Ain't that the truth...
e-i-u-benjamin
WoeKoeMakaLaLaLoekieWaWa
+40|6804|The Netherlands
LOOOL FUSHE PASS is the best answer, those games take ages on largemap and a few players like a 16 player server..

-Ben
e-i-u-benjamin
WoeKoeMakaLaLaLoekieWaWa
+40|6804|The Netherlands

Eboreus wrote:

if you want to get bored to deaht (in other words stay 34 minutes IAR ) try maps like dragon valley 64, gulf of oman 64 or (even worse) cleansweap 64 with around 10-20 people on it
wtf dude, cleansweep is the best map on the game: flying bombers is awesome on that map!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard