lowing
Banned
+1,662|6659|USA

God Save the Queen wrote:

SoC./Omega wrote:

cold hard facts arent good enough for ya I guess.
You didn't know Democrats do better with the young voters? I have a reason for that, but you wouldn't like it...
they also do better with veterans of modern wars like me that have donated more to obama than have mccain.
no big secret there, the military is increasingly more minority based and want to get the hell out of war......Or am I wrong?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6769

lowing wrote:

want to get the hell out of war......Or am I wrong?
well thats what armies do tbh.  if you joined thinking it was a camping trip, then sucks to be you.  know what i mean?
SoC./Omega
+122|6549|Omaha, Nebraska!

SoC./Omega wrote:

cold hard facts arent good enough for ya I guess.
You didn't know Democrats do better with the young voters? I have a reason for that, but you wouldn't like it...
they also do better with veterans of modern wars like me that have donated more to obama than have mccain.
That's basically what I just said. Soldiers are young. Maybe the Republicans should put in a couple more slightly right leaning news stations, to equal the 4 major left leaning stations; then we can see the difference.

One quick article/poll.
http://sayanythingblog.com/readers/entr … servative/

It is an interesting read.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6698|Tampa Bay Florida

lowing wrote:

SoC./Omega wrote:

no big secret there, the military is increasingly more minority based and want to get the hell out of war......Or am I wrong?
And you have the balls to say I have to respect Sgt Hein (a veteran) when he said torturing prisoners guilty until proven innocent was perfectly okay? 

Jesus fucking christ double standards.  Racist too, why'd you bring minorities into that post?  What the hell do they have to do with anything you're talking about?
SoC./Omega
+122|6549|Omaha, Nebraska!

Spearhead wrote:

lowing wrote:

And you have the balls to say I have to respect Sgt Hein (a veteran) when he said torturing prisoners guilty until proven innocent was perfectly okay? 

Jesus fucking christ double standards.  Racist too, why'd you bring minorities into that post?  What the hell do they have to do with anything you're talking about?
Calm down. He wasn't being racist you drama queen. How the hell did you get "RACIST!!!!!" out of a fact?

Last edited by SoC./Omega (2008-09-04 15:57:58)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6659|USA

Spearhead wrote:

lowing wrote:

Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, here we go again.

Is it really a surprise that Obama has strong military personnel support because the military is made up of a significant number of minorites?

Soldiers that have spent 5 years at war and want to come home?

What the hell is so racist about that?
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6351|tropical regions of london

SoC./Omega wrote:

SoC./Omega wrote:

That's basically what I just said. Soldiers are young. Maybe the Republicans should put in a couple more slightly right leaning news stations, to equal the 4 major left leaning stations; then we can see the difference.

One quick article/poll.

most TV's I saw in waiting rooms, gyms and DIFACs were always tuned to fox.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6659|USA

SoC./Omega wrote:

One quick article/poll.

Not true, I see more CNN than Fox, not just CNN but CNN form Europe
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6161|what

usmarine wrote:

lowing wrote:

want to get the hell out of war......Or am I wrong?
well thats what armies do tbh.  if you joined thinking it was a camping trip, then sucks to be you.  know what i mean?
"It will all be over by Christmas. You better join up now or you might miss out on the opportunity for this great adventure."

The exact thinking from the first World War.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6698|Tampa Bay Florida

lowing wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

lowing wrote:

Is it really a surprise that Obama has strong military personnel support because the military is made up of a significant number of minorites?

Maybe instead of simply wanting to come home, they also want whats best for the country?  That's kind of the reason THEY JOINED THE F'ING  MILITARY???????

good lord lowing
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6351|tropical regions of london

lowing wrote:

SoC./Omega wrote:

One quick article/poll.

must have been that flood of minorities since I got out.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6659|USA

Spearhead wrote:

lowing wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

Maybe instead of simply wanting to come home, they also want whats best for the country?  That's kind of the reason THEY JOINED THE F'ING  MILITARY???????

good lord lowing
lol, maybe they do, it is probqably the case, so how am I a racist again?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6659|USA

lowing wrote:

must have been that flood of minorities since I got out.
I can only tell ya what I see on the TV's, in Taji anyway.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard