+4|6118
Heres my 4 sniper videos, i havent played long as sniper, under 100 hours

Hope you like them

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p … 74CB211D13

Edit: New vid: My best probably - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNU-UTbn20c

feedback would be cool to

---
$uicidal ChuckY

Last edited by cPL.Phukz (2008-09-02 17:25:42)

Ultimatrox
+38|6244|Netherlands
for so little sniper time, nice!
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6381|Stealth on Grand Bazaar
How is the hax working for u Danny? Guess you haven't changed from you old ways in ]DzM[. Nice mix of frags, you almost couldn't tell the difference, but I know you better than most people here...
Acme1234
+62|6120|Melbourne, Australia

nighthawk843 wrote:

How is the hax working for u Danny? Guess you haven't changed from you old ways in ]DzM[. Nice mix of frags, you almost couldn't tell the difference, but I know you better than most people here...
Oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, big call.

Do go on, good sir.
cPL.Phukz
+4|6118
No cheats, as u can see chris, funny how u thought i had speedhax when i zigzaged also, i point you to my zigzag vid . Hope ya liked it anyway, couldnt tell the difference u say, thanks.

Edit: You know me? seems you dont.

Last edited by cPL.Phukz (2008-09-02 08:40:04)

Delusion
AK Hero
+26|5783|Greece / Rhodos
im really getting boring of all those sniper vids.not that your vids are bad but please...not sniper again
and the music on those vids was horrible
Broodbeleg
+34|5863|The Netherlands
I really liked the video's. Very nice!
Acme1234

Delusion wrote:

I only watched one of them which had 'Led Zeppelin' music. Whats wrong with Led Zeppelin?
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5916|CA

Broodbeleg wrote:

I really liked the video's. Very nice!
My thoughts exactly.
SniperPoppa
+20|6164|Gisborne, Australia

Acme1234 wrote:

Delusion wrote:

I only watched one of them which had 'Led Zeppelin' music. Whats wrong with Led Zeppelin?
Stariway ftw!
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6297|eng

Acme1234 wrote:

Delusion wrote:

Alot.
#rekt
SniperPoppa

Mint Sauce wrote:

Acme1234 wrote:

Delusion wrote:

Alot.
Reasons.

Your stupid comment would want to have some epic explanation.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6297|eng

SniperPoppa wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

Acme1234 wrote:

Alot.
Reasons.

Your stupid comment would want to have some epic explanation.
I don't like 'old rock' music, classic rock, whatever you want to call it, anything like LZ, AC/DC, G&R, don't like it.

It's my opinion, that's the problem I have with it.
#rekt
SniperPoppa
Worst Explanation Ever.

All you did is state what style of music you dislike.
Delusion
AK Hero
+26|5783|Greece / Rhodos

Acme1234 wrote:

Delusion wrote:

i dont like any of that rock,metal or whatever that noise is called.and it didnt fit with the video at all
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6297|eng

SniperPoppa wrote:

Worst Explanation Ever.

All you did is state what style of music you dislike.
Exactly, that's what's wrong with it, imo. That's why there's alot wrong with it, IN MY OPINION.
#rekt
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6381|Stealth on Grand Bazaar

Acme1234 wrote:

Oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, big call.

Do go on, good sir.
He was caught once with MSX on PB, said he wasn't cheating. He was caught again, blamed it on someone else... he knife and pistol's regularly, been reset 2 times that I know of for stats padding. It's not a big call, its true. All the time he played Medic, from what I remember he couldn't snipe for shit. Magically with under 100 hrs he is suddenly like Hintakaari. Add to that, if you watch the videos closely, the shots which look legit are completely inaccurate and often not even getting a headshot. All his magic shots are the ones that scope glitch, you don't scope glitch that much when you dragshot. If he had a low FPS it might happen, but the FRAPS footage is smooth. Not legit. And as I know about his past in both CSS and BF2 it's not suprising.

cPL.Phukz wrote:

No cheats, as u can see chris, funny how u thought i had speedhax when i zigzaged also, i point you to my zigzag vid . Hope ya liked it anyway, couldnt tell the difference u say, thanks.

Edit: You know me? seems you dont.
And just to add, I didn't think you speed hacked. I'm not a fucking moron. You can't speed hack on BF2. I just knew you used macros, alot....

Last edited by nighthawk843 (2008-09-03 07:28:00)

cPL.Phukz
+4|6118
Chris... msx WTF? macros what? NEVER USED MACROS and never needed to, fast fingers. caught 1 time, gamehack (teamswitch thingy) was some public shit thingy and regret it ALOT. css? i was always legit on css, i never knew u on css never played with u on css, i was in the 5th top clan on EnemyDown on  css, so how the hell do u know if i was legit or not in that? so dont give me any shit about what you dont know about, i thought u knew about the glitchyness of the sniper when u jump+shoot while in mid air? most of my shots are actualy jump shots, as you might have noticed ;o, jealous or mad because i didnt spent 500+ hours of sniper to get where u are as me its 100 hours, watching videos how to sniper also helps, incase u didnt know. Stop being a twat, cant u just accept the fact that im maybe just GOOD? 3Years ffs of this shit game, cmon... stop fooling yourself m8. Just to add also, i used AWP in css, so maybe being an awper on css has something to do with some of the shots i pull of on this eh? just maybe + u did say i had a speedhack, before you knew there was no such thing. This isnt about my mistake in the past, its about my sniper vids, so lets keep it on that. want to have these chats about me "having msx and macro using" do it through pm or someother sort of messaging.

Last edited by cPL.Phukz (2008-09-03 09:16:42)

Acme1234

Mint Sauce wrote:

Acme1234 wrote:

Delusion wrote:

Alot.
Sigh, and your from England as well.

Led Zeppelin are one of the most famous bands of all time for their independent style of music. They have sold over 300 million records worldwide, and are noted as one of the best bands of all time, and founders of true heavy metal.

Fair enough if you don't like them, but to claim their shit because of that alone really shows what a terrible little scrub you are.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6297|eng

Acme1234 wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

Acme1234 wrote:

Alot.

Led Zeppelin are one of the most famous bands of all time for their independent style of music. They have sold over 300 million records worldwide, and are noted as one of the best bands of all time, and founders of true heavy metal.

Fair enough if you don't like them, but to claim their shit because of that alone really shows what a terrible little scrub you are.
Tell me where I said they were shit. I just said I don't like them and therefore I don't like that video. I don't like old rock, never said it was shit.
#rekt
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5916|CA

Mint Sauce wrote:

Acme1234 wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

Alot.

Tell me where I said they were shit. I just said I don't like them and therefore I don't like that video. I don't like old rock, never said it was shit.
Then what do you like?  If you say rap/hip-hop, you lose.
Acme1234

Mint Sauce wrote:

Tell me where I said they were shit.

Mint Sauce wrote:

Acme1234 wrote:

Whats wrong with Led Zeppelin?
Alot.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6297|eng

Acme1234 wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

Acme1234 wrote:

Whats wrong with Led Zeppelin?
Alot.
Is that me saying they were shit? No. I just said that I don't like it and therefore there is something with it, for me.
#rekt
Acme1234

Mint Sauce wrote:

Acme1234 wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

Alot.
Is that me saying they were shit? No. I just said that I don't like it and therefore there is something with it, for me.
Well instead of simply implying that there is "a lot" wrong with them, you should have simply stated "i don't enjoy their music".

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard