1stLt.MikeUSAF
+3|6666

mastermofo wrote:

1stLt.MikeUSAF wrote:

USAF F15C Pilot from Eds. Been to Iraq 2 times.
weird... didn't think eds. deployed... thought it was a test base only...
"from Eds."been there not operated combat sorties from there. I'm at home for a few weeks FINALLY! It's is mostly a test field for the new aircraft. I'm going to Korea soon thou.

Last edited by 1stLt.MikeUSAF (2006-03-02 18:00:33)

1tdiestoday
+2|6783

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

1tdiestoday wrote:

In as 11B in US Army. Leaving for Ft. Benning GA pretty soon again.
who you with?
Well, i was in as a 63A before, which is an Abrahms tank mechanic. But was medically discharged. Was rejected by regular Army, but was finally accepted into the National Guard. Im in the 115th Infantry Scout Unit based out of Maryland. Going to Benning for Infantry AIT. Be back soon.
Orion5413
+4|6718|Irving Tx
US ARMY 9 years 12B
54th Eng Bn 1 Ad for the gulf (1st war)
326 Eng Bn 101
91st Eng Bn 1 Cav

and a few more....
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6675

1tdiestoday wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

1tdiestoday wrote:

In as 11B in US Army. Leaving for Ft. Benning GA pretty soon again.
who you with?
Well, i was in as a 63A before, which is an Abrahms tank mechanic. But was medically discharged. Was rejected by regular Army, but was finally accepted into the National Guard. Im in the 115th Infantry Scout Unit based out of Maryland. Going to Benning for Infantry AIT. Be back soon.
I dont envy you bro, I hated sand hill
extremedavo
+0|6754
2Lt in the Australian Army. Signal squadron Troop Commander.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6663|Finland

Finnish marines, MP (with Anti-tank training on the side), 9 months basic military service. No action, just keeping our own boys in check. :p
I need around tree fiddy.
1tdiestoday
+2|6783

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

1tdiestoday wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

who you with?
Aw, Benning's not that bad is it? haha. Was at Knox before, wasnt bad at all. Just hated the sand pits. Especially when it was raining.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6675
they need to disinvent benning or get rid of all that red sandy clay.  I was still pulling red sand from the crevices out of my BDU pockets for 6 months after I got to my actual duty station

Last edited by GunSlinger OIF II (2006-03-03 00:05:30)

{USI}_Zombie
+11|6805
US Navy
AT1(AW) Retired
21 years service '82-03
Comunications Security technician and as a final tour instructor
4 WESPAC deployments and 1 Med deployment
USS Carl Vinson, USS Nimitz and USS George Washington as well as shore duty at NAS Moffett Field and NAS Oceana
mastermofo
+2|6668

elvis wrote:

USAF, E-4 (Sgt), T-37B crew chief, 85-89 Reese AFB TX....................and can still hear!!!.....I knowwwwwwwwww 1stLt.MikeUSAF knows what I am talkin' about!!!!!!
E-4 is SrA... oh wait... you mean buck Sgt?

Last edited by mastermofo (2006-03-06 13:21:02)

mastermofo
+2|6668

1stLt.MikeUSAF wrote:

mastermofo wrote:

1stLt.MikeUSAF wrote:

USAF F15C Pilot from Eds. Been to Iraq 2 times.
"from Eds."been there not operated combat sorties from there. I'm at home for a few weeks FINALLY! It's is mostly a test field for the new aircraft. I'm going to Korea soon thou.
Just do me a favor... If you ever Eject... Don't go thank Life Support first okay?  They get you dressed, and don't go thank Survival first either... all the they do is pack the chute and we inspect it.  Thank EGRESS first!!!! We get you out.  Pisses me off so much when the pilot doesn't even know who is responsible for the system.  Every pilot that's ejected here had to be told who was responsible.  I'm not doubting your knoloedge of us wrench turners; however, I haven't met a pilot yet that really knows who we are, unless he/she is O5 and above.

Last edited by mastermofo (2006-03-06 13:28:36)

PFC_Kurtz_John
+0|6810|VA

1tdiestoday wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

1tdiestoday wrote:

Aw, Benning's not that bad is it? haha. Was at Knox before, wasnt bad at all. Just hated the sand pits. Especially when it was raining.
Army 11b hell yeah.
29th ID (L)
Going to Kosovo in Aug.
in 2008 ill be shiping out to Iraq

Dude lol every time you go to do a serious field op its gona rain on Sand Hill. That place sucks balls man. I was with Dco 2/19. Your going to have a blast but when your done you will never want to go back. Have fun dude and remember listen to your DS and dont jerk the trigger.

Last edited by PFC_Kurtz_John (2006-03-06 18:29:14)

PFC_Kurtz_John
+0|6810|VA

mastermofo wrote:

elvis wrote:

USAF, E-4 (Sgt), T-37B crew chief, 85-89 Reese AFB TX....................and can still hear!!!.....I knowwwwwwwwww 1stLt.MikeUSAF knows what I am talkin' about!!!!!!
Last i remember in the USAF i think i could be wrong but an e-4 was a staff sgt.
mastermofo
+2|6668

PFC_Kurtz_John wrote:

mastermofo wrote:

elvis wrote:

Last i remember in the USAF i think i could be wrong but an e-4 was a staff sgt.
yea your wrong... I'm an E-4 and I'm getting SrA pay and i only have 3 stripes...
elvis
Banned
+1|6665

mastermofo wrote:

elvis wrote:

yup, back then there were 2 E-4 ranks...SRA and Buck SGT........not sure how they do it now...but I know they changed it....the thought being there was too great a gap between E-4 (SRA) and E-5 (SSGT), so they dreamed up E-4 Buck SGT. to close this gap. At least that is the way I remember it explained. Same 3 stripes as SRA but the star in the center was colored in, this was the distinguishing factor between the 2 ranks.

Last edited by elvis (2006-03-06 23:42:32)

PFC_Kurtz_John
+0|6810|VA

mastermofo wrote:

PFC_Kurtz_John wrote:

mastermofo wrote:

yea your wrong... I'm an E-4 and I'm getting SrA pay and i only have 3 stripes...
Lol ok i wasnt sure. Im not to good with the USAF ranks
11thdsv
+3|6745|fort worth, tx.
i was in the first gulf war with the 317th eng batt in 7 corp. we did mostly demo on tanks and some eod  my time was 1990-1992 my mos was 12b and i was a spc 4

Last edited by 11thdsv (2006-05-28 15:02:33)

herrr_smity
+156|6659|space command ur anus
I haven't been drafted yet but if i'm drafted ill probably go into the navy
James-m
+28|6581|England
I am in the british army, Queens royal lancers. Ive been out to Iraq on three tours.

James
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6675
https://www.1cda.org/images/1stcav_patch.gif
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6796|Dallas

mastermofo wrote:

USAF, 31st Fighter Wing, Aviano Air Base Italy
E-4, SrA (Senior Airman)
Egress Journyman Technician
(Ejection Seat Mechanic)

Got alot of other Egress Troops on here too... but I don't think they post... but we play alot
You lucky motherfucker.  Your in the 1% bracket who got what they wanted and went to Aviano.

I was in the USAF.  I was a 3C051 and was stationed at a toilet bowl of a base called Altus Oklahoma.  What a fucking dump, and the people their were even dumpier.
0ktane
Negative Ping
+55|6798|Arizona
A1C in USAF
Langley AFB, VA
Tactical Aircraft Maintenance Apprentice (Crew Chief) F-15

Medically Discharged, Honorable...omg, the good times. 
Thumper04
"So there I was..."
+7|6660|Floriduh

mastermofo wrote:

1stLt.MikeUSAF wrote:

mastermofo wrote:

Just do me a favor... If you ever Eject... Don't go thank Life Support first okay?  They get you dressed, and don't go thank Survival first either... all the they do is pack the chute and we inspect it.  Thank EGRESS first!!!! We get you out.  Pisses me off so much when the pilot doesn't even know who is responsible for the system.  Every pilot that's ejected here had to be told who was responsible.  I'm not doubting your knoloedge of us wrench turners; however, I haven't met a pilot yet that really knows who we are, unless he/she is O5 and above.
USAF, E-4, 2A552 - Helicopter Maintenance Journeyman (crew chief)

Here's what kills me, Most aircrew i've met (quite a few) have yet to make the connection that the "inferior" maintenance troops are what keeps your sorry asses in the air. Backshops, line, whatever, don't piss us off, because we keep you alive in more ways than you know. College degree to fly it, High School diploma to keep it that way. 

And don't get me started on "Aerial Gunners" aka "Ramp Commanders!"
/rant
mad scotsman
+177|6639|scotland
i went to join the army once...didnt work out lol

https://img122.imageshack.us/img122/3493/fromtheinternet5ra8qu4tq.jpg
SFCCDailey
Banned
+106|6747|USA
US Army
305th MI BN
Ft. Huachuca AZ.