DarkObsidian
+6|6653|Arizona, USA
You people are so gullible... Why would they explain how it works before it's released?
They want EA to hurry up with their update and attempt to fix this fake error.
It's clearly a photoshop job, just a hint at it being fake, check out the nice little arrow pointer... wtf?
And as far as the program goes, any newb can make a face template in VB.
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6675| United States of America

Lib-Sl@yer wrote:

suroku wrote:

awesome... where can i get it if pb cant detect it?
DIE u mother fuckin N00B
lolz
dop3man
I'm your pusher
+9|6754|yorkshire penisula
this whole thing is stupid,fuck teamgod.
sHaDy6
DEATH FROM ABOVE
+5|6746|USA
real or not i think ANYONE tht starts a new thread about this should be banned from these forums. all anyone ever does is bitch about EA not doin things right. now they all want this so called hack.  just play the damb game

Last edited by sHaDy6 (2006-03-06 15:59:48)

Chillay-14
+21|6695
hahaha if everyone isnt aware that video has been posted on lots of sites and heaps of other clans are taking credit for it HAHAAHA so this isnt new
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6669|pimelteror.de
only idiots would like to have this so called hack... fuck "teamgod" and their bodybuildingsmalldickidiotsonsofstinkingcheapwhores...
cheese
+0|6661

sHaDy6 wrote:

real or not i think ANYONE tht starts a new thread about this should be banned from these forums. all anyone ever does is bitch about EA not doin things right. now they all want this so called hack.  just play the damb game
why im just making people aware of whats going on in the bf2 world.  so you're saying that everyone just talk about the good aspects of the game, but not have people aware of the exploits/bugs/upcoming cheats that someone might use to their advantage?  cmon now.  its not like i gave a link to a hack/cheat or anything.  lord knows if its even real or not.
BallisticallyYours
+23|6648|Chicago, IL

cheese wrote:

sHaDy6 wrote:

why im just making people aware of whats going on in the bf2 world.  so you're saying that everyone just talk about the good aspects of the game, but not have people aware of the exploits/bugs/upcoming cheats that someone might use to their advantage?  cmon now.  its not like i gave a link to a hack/cheat or anything.  lord knows if its even real or not.
Saw the video, what else do you do with a small prick and no one to stick it to? That bored you ass puppet?
Everyone bitches "oh boo hoo EA you suck" but has anyone payed monthly for a game that was buggier than this? I have. Twice. The shits free, live it or get out.

Last edited by BallisticallyYours (2006-03-06 16:38:11)

Kocrachon
+0|6678
Disable Server Chat
Disable Voting
Enable Enemy Range and Health
ESP
Spike Models
WireFrame
Disable Ranks
Warp Glitch
Disable Radio Chatter

You guys who believe this do know that the disable chat, radio chatter, and such he made up recently because people were proving his hack was a fruad because in the video there was none of that stuff, and theranks were wrong, so now they are saying the hack is what did that. When in reality the BOTS DONT TALK. The reason there was no chat is not because of his hack, it was because of his mentality to not think of that stuff ahead of time.
D.H1cks
+19|6644|Toronto
I believe it can easily be fake.  Just modify the correct files and you can make all the bots appear to have "real" names.  Then modify the weapon configs like rate of fire and clip size, etc.  I think I could do it in a short amount of time.  The only thing I don't know how to do is the apparent invinsibility.

Edit:  As a test, I tried to re-create the apparent knife hack to kill from a long range with 100% success.  I have not tried, nor will I to go on a ranked server with this mod, I am sure I would get kicked for modded content.  But, with a little work, everything in the video could easily be done on a single player server.

Last edited by D.H1cks (2006-03-06 17:40:47)

=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6837|Belgium

Or it is a hack, in that case there is a sticky in this section that says exactly what to do.
Or it is a bad photoshop about a topic that is already been covered in 2 other threads.

Either way, no need for this thread. PLEASE read other threads, sticky's or simply use the search. We don't need links to the bad places, we need you to send it to the right places.

No more, no less.

Cheers,
R

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard