Flyboy63
+8|6750|South Australia
Man I think this is why I have so much contempt for clans in general.

It aint your chopper retard so get over it.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6782

dan500 wrote:

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FUCKING HELI WHEN IM FUCKING FLYING YOU CANT HIT SHIT, YOU CANT USE THE TV MISSLES STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM IT WHEN IM FLYING IT/rant over
A. It is not your helicopter, it is up to a commander to issue the flight orders.
B. All pro-gunners started out as 'noobs'.
C. Using TV missiles requires a pilot who knows where the TV cam is located. A pilot is 9 out of 10 times guilty of a failed TV missile shoot.
D. Most pilot think the rockets are the primary weapon and forget that a helicopter is supposed to provide close air support to the infantry on the ground. But still I see "1337" pilots that think that the attack helicopter is a jet-fighter.
E. Use the VOIP system ingame to inform you gunner of your actions, judging your character I'd say you fit item D perfectly. You are the type that flies around rambo style thinking you can 'pwnz0rz th3m 4ll!!!!11!'.
F. It is not your heli.. Owh, already said that.
G. If the gunners annoy you, then don't get in the chopper. It saves you a hell of a lot headaches and gives you the opportunity to do something usefull in the game. Most big-mouth '1337' pilots I come across are ass-whiped by jet fighters because they think they know it all. Hell, I even make a sport out of BOMBING helicopters while they are in mid-air. You should hear the '1337' pilots screaming 'h4xxx0rz!' when they get bombed by a F15/Su-34/Su-30.
H. I wasted enough time on you, hope to see you on a battlefield soon, so I can sidewinder you helo-ass.
I. The world doesn't care about you and your clanmate flying. For all I care your just another Stinger/IGLA/Goalkeeper target.

Last edited by Bernadictus (2006-03-06 03:47:21)

bgthigfist
+0|6850

Flyboy63 wrote:

Man I think this is why I have so much contempt for clans in general.

It aint your chopper retard so get over it.
Of course the guy's a retard, but that has no relation to clans.  Yes, alot of clans are made up of immature jerks, but alot of non-clan-affiliated players are immature jerks.  The benefits of a clan are:

1) play on your own server where you can boot smacktards like this jerk

2) enjoy gaming with friends

3) work on communication, team work, and skill improvement

4) competition play, if you are so inclined.
Longbow
+163|6692|Odessa, Ukraine
K1LL3R KOOPZ
The only noob here is you , crying because u were TK'd by some skilled choper or jet pilots .
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6733|UK
I think im a good gunner, i prefer having a good gunner in when im flying.

last night on sharqi I got 37 kills whilst I was gunning, Axeface was flying. We were on MEC and had both choppers, P-Murda and Crocodil were in the other so we obviously won.

Next round Axeface left and so I was flying the USMC chopper and I had a gunner who couldnt hit shit.

He was one of the worst ever. For example, we were trying to take back the TV station and there were 4 of their guys on the roof, i held the chopper still and nothing..he didnt shoot or anything then i got a rocket in my ass and had to go for repairs.

I told him to start shooting so he did, at our other chopper. Then when we went to the station, he just started spraying left to right (whichi is useless in the Cobra) He got 8-9 kills in the round and i finished 17th/32 after finishing first in the previous round.

I dont like getting in a chopper with anyone who has a lower rank than me, simple as.

When I gun, I shoot the AA out first, then infantry.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6782

Knowing the AA positions helps alot, but remember that you were once a noob too. Give these people a chance, and hey, winning is not everything in this game.

I sucked at flying, but by practicing I got my aerial service ribbon in without 1 single death. Im getting the hang of flying/gunning by just being the 'noob' that misses its targets and going to the person you should recon when flying. On Daqin Oilfields I know where to hit with the F15 and how to do it I get 30+ kills in that jet each rounds.

Last edited by Bernadictus (2006-03-06 05:29:20)

PvtchieF73
+15|6755|Netherlands
yea ur right, everyone had to start a noob...
no probs just keep trying, you will get as good as everyone else... (for some it just takes a bit longer.. )
-=S8M=-Phoenix
+45|6839|South Cybertown, Texas
I was playing Wake on the USA side the other day. I respawed at the boat  and was the only one on deck. Being that there was not a single air-craft I chose to wait by the plane spawn point facing the island.

After about 10-20 seconds a couple of others respawned and took their position on the deck waiting for heli's and the other plane. Than two guys respawn and run over to where I am standing. The second the plan spawned one of the two guys got it and the one that didn't stuck C4 on it and blow it killing at least four other on the deck.

This happens at least three or four more times. I asked the retard why he felt the need to TK everyone?

He replyed; "If you guys would stay out of my plane, I wouldn't have to!"

I laughted and switch teams! We ended up winning the map. The retard and a few others ended the map with like -20 throu -60.

My point? All you Retards that use the phrase "My Jet" or My "Heli" or "My Anything" Can go FUCK YOURSELF!!!

We dont want you in OUR GAME!

Last edited by -=S8M=-Phoenix (2006-03-06 10:44:23)

General_CoLin_Tassi
+-2|6746|England, UK
It is annoying when you've got someone gunning for you who doesn't TV. Especially when you set them up for a good TV shot. Still, people have to learn and I sometimes tell them to fly so I can show them how its done, before they crash that is. LOL
Jeret03
+2|6676
you're right, everyone does have to start somewhere.  it's just frusturating when you know you're a great gunner/pilot and your gunner is a retard.  i don't mean newbie and missing shots, i mean RETARD.

when you can get a gold flying/gunning solo and take out enemy choppers yourself, and you go to take off and some retard that doesn't even shoot gets in it's extremely frusturating.  i would say i'm an expert pilot, having 2,600+ driver kill assist points, if someone can't get kills with me, they're hopeless.

i don't TK them if they get in, i give them a chance.  if they suck, then i change chopper mode to missiles only and fly as if i'm solo, going low to the ground and shooting all of my missiles as if i didn't have a gunner.  i've NEVER ONCE TKd for a chopper and i never will, and whoever does should get banned.

does it piss me off?  YES  but TKing is beyond gay, just don't do it.

Last edited by Jeret03 (2006-03-06 12:00:40)

-=S8M=-Phoenix
+45|6839|South Cybertown, Texas
Just as there is a need for good pilots there is a need for good co-pilots, Granted!

I for one can fly heli's and plane. But, I suck as a Co-pilot! Very rare do I get a chance to fly in a heli with a pilot that knows how to line a target up so that the Co-pilot (me) can even see the target to be TV'ed!

The last time was about a month ago, and we ended the map with a score of aprox. 30 kills - 3 deaths. Thats not counting the Flags we cap'ed as a team!
coldfyre99
+-2|6673
And its people like the OP that I do not get into Heli's.  People only concerned with stats.  I am fairly new to the game, I don't WANT to practice in single player, so as much as I would love to, I stay away from flying, both to keep from getting yelled at, or TKed because he can't handle the fact that someone in his clan is not in the air playing grab-ass with him.
[Schranz]Huba
+0|6672
dan500, so what do u think how many noobs i got in helicopters.... maybe u was one of them.

[img]http://bf2tracker.com/gallery.php?action=viewpic&picture=21402[/img]
[LCI]squeakyfleece
O-<--< stick man lolololol
+27|6703|perv
Get A Life Dan Its Not Ur Heli If U Think Its Ur Heli Ur A Assnut
AssHat
+0|6672
Listen up ASSHATS... I can't  count the times when I'm in the gunners seat the the damn pilot is flying around trying to take out the whole NME with just his missles playing LONE WOLF and DOESN'T even give me a line of site to set up to launch the TV guided.  THE PILOT has to "nose up" a bit for the gunner to get a good shot. The pilot "THINKS" or "ASSUMES"  just cause the enemy tanks or whatever is in the pilots crosshairs thinks it's also in the gunners range... NOT TRUE. NOSE UP A BIT for the enemy to be IN RANGE for your gunners TV guided.
I love to be pilot also but I don't whine and cry when I don't get the pilot seat. I on the other hand, when I am pilot I give my gunner a chance to hit em with the TV guided. If he just uses the machine gun when I set him up, I let him know what a jacka s s  hi is and ask if he even knows how to RIGHT click and use the tv guided missles. If he ignores me when I TRY to TEACH the n00b how to use the TV system I would like to have Mr.n00b.. meet the side of a mountain as I bail out and parachute to safety. BUT that just aint right... T.E.A.M. game guys.... team..

NOTE to pilots.. In your HUD see the little green box that clearly says "gunners view".. take note and "setup" your gunners to take the shot and stop flyin around thinking you can take on the whole enemy yourself.

TIP**** NOSE UP A BIT, "SETUP" your gunner to take the shot AND YOUR GUNNER WILL BE ON HIS GAME..*** just STFU and play.!!
[img]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c349/squints-ecac-/AnimalDrums.gif[/img]

Last edited by AssHat (2006-03-06 12:05:45)

General_CoLin_Tassi
+-2|6746|England, UK

Jeret03 wrote:

you're right, everyone does have to start somewhere.  it's just frusturating when you know you're a great gunner/pilot and your gunner is a retard.  i don't mean newbie and missing shots, i mean RETARD.

when you can get a gold flying/gunning solo and take out enemy choppers yourself, and you go to take off and some retard that doesn't even shoot gets in it's extremely frusturating.  i would say i'm an expert pilot, having 2,600+ driver kill assist points, if someone can get kills with me, they're hopeless.

i don't TK them if they get in, i give them a chance.  if they suck, then i change chopper mode to missiles only and fly as if i'm solo, going low to the ground and shooting all of my missiles as if i didn't have a gunner.  i've NEVER ONCE TKd for a chopper and i never will, and whoever does should get banned.

does it piss me off?  YES  but TKing is beyond gay, just don't do it.
Definitely agree mate. Plus TK ing for vehicles really does my head in. I've never done it unless, I catch somebody that's TK'd me that round for a vehicle. Payback's a motherfucker!
AssHat
+0|6672
(I TRY to TEACH the n00b how to use the TV system)

I hear you man... Saying "Mr.n00b meet the side of a mountain" is just an expression to express my aggravation cause the noob pissed me off. If he doesn't fire the TV we usually get spotted and get fragged anyway. I end up chatting with my x-gunner and try to help anyway I can if he is willing to learn and take the constructive critism. If he decides to be an asshat and not "work together" then there's nothing I can do but try not to get him as my gunner again.
[img]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c349/squints-ecac-/AnimalDrums.gif[/img]

Last edited by AssHat (2006-03-06 12:04:08)

.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6855|Marathon, Florida Keys
Shut The Fuck Up Everyone Dan Posted This Along Time Ago Its Over,k?
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
General_CoLin_Tassi
+-2|6746|England, UK

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

Shut The Fuck Up Everyone Dan Posted This Along Time Ago Its Over,k?
No.
Bluefalcon224
+0|6691
I am so tired of reading,"Everyone has to start somewhere." Granted they do... Its called SINGLE PLAYER... OR Create your own local server.... Fly around by yourself and learn the in's and out's. JUst because some other dickhead paid 50 bucks doesnt mean he should get to ruin my gaming fun.  Its not fun for me and shouldnt be fun for him to suck and get me killed. What gave him the right to cause my death... I didnt cause his... Learn to Fly, learn to gun... Help out the team. Taking the HELO to impress your boyfriend with how many people you frustrate because you suck in it... Well that should be left with the 12 year olds in HALO...
KurtisMayfield
+1|6700
#1. Ask the gunner to get on voice with you (create a squad called "heli" or "chopper")

#2. Talk him through it.

#3. After one round, the gunner will no longer be a beginner. He/She should be able to line up a target, know when to use TV and when to use a gun, and communicate with the pilot. People make out gunning like it is a magical skill that your fairy godmother needs to bestow on you. It just takes one bloody round with a good teacher to be average.

Oh, and to all the people that think they "own" any piece of equipment on a public server.. take a look at the phrase "public server". Do you see that first word..good. Now look it up in a dictionary. Hold on I will get the definition for you, the book might be too heavy for you:

[Bb]Public:[/b] not private; open to or concerning the people as a whole; "the public good"; "public libraries"; "public funds"; "public parks"; "a public scandal"; "public gardens"; "performers and members of royal families are public figures"

So, by definition the server is open to everyone. Now remember that comment you got on your report card in kindergarden? The one that said "Does not play well with others"? Well now is your chance to make up for past mistakes. Take turns and learn how to share. Until then you sound like a 4 year old screaming that someone is playing with YOUR (insert blocks/playdoh/fingerpain/chopper/tank) .

Class dismissed

P.S. Oh and to the following retorts:

"The team would be better off with the best players in the chopper."

Wait, this is a public server. People were worried about the team and winning the map on a public server? What is the I.P. I want to go to that magical land where the trees have gumdrops and the rivers flow with whiskey.

"But I was there first"

If you want to play the "race to the car to claim front seat game" then you have to realise the gunner got their 2nd, and it is his right to gun then.

"But I don't want to waste my time with this n00b in the gun seat"

Solution: Go get your own damn server.
OnePumpChump
+0|6734|Ohio
I can't believe this is even a thread on here. This has to be one of the most ignorant posts on here, other than "When is this patch coming out?". Public Room=Public Helicopter. I read through all 7 pages and there is not one valid argument on this. To get all pissed because a newb gunner is in a heli with you, a heli that you'll probably fly 135546457 more times. GROW UP. At least whine about patch 1.2 or something.
ExquisiteDeth86
is still a BF2 Gunnery Sgt.
+16|6705|H3ITWP
We were all noobs at one time or another. Myself, Im just starting to emerge from noobship myself.
so watch your words Dan500 that noob you bitched about might kick your ass in a round.
BerkuT_gru
+26|6692

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

Go into a server with no tk punish, go sniper, and snipe the noobs who get in the chopper.

As someone who spends alot of time commanding, I would rather a pair of sick chopper pilots get the chopper and not some fucking nobody who doesn't even know that clearing the chopper HUD as a gunner is necessary. As a commander, I need to WIN to get my points... having noobs using vehicles is a thorn in my side.

So yes, I agree with the poster. GET THE FUCK OUT OF HIS HELICOPTER.
YES !!! When i am w8ing for a choper whit my clan gunner (i'm the pilot) we simply TK any noob that gets in the gunners place. Why ? coz we have a KD 10-1 on heavy AA maps and on the maps like sharqi lol we get 30-1 so why should some noob use the choper if he cant even see a guy infront of him, or if he is trying to gun down a choper in 100m away from him, when i am targeting him for a 100% TV shot. So we kill them, i feel no respect for 80% of server players that are about average noobs, i'm not sorry if i run down them whit vodnik or something. NooB like them are siting in these forums and crying all day long. GO FUCKING PLAY THE GAME !!!! AND GET SOME SKILL. WHATS WHIT THESE NOOBS CRYING HERE. NOOBS YOU HAVE A KD ~1 GET SOME SKILLL AND STFU ABOUT BUNNIES AND PKM'ers. NO PATCH CAN HELP YOU NOOBS BECOME BETTER ! ADMIT IT !
DSRTurtle
+56|6731

BerkuT_gru wrote:

YES !!! When i am w8ing for a choper whit my clan gunner (i'm the pilot) we simply TK any noob that gets in the gunners place. Why ? coz we have a KD 10-1 on heavy AA maps and on the maps like sharqi lol we get 30-1 so why should some noob use the choper if he cant even see a guy infront of him, or if he is trying to gun down a choper in 100m away from him, when i am targeting him for a 100% TV shot. So we kill them, i feel no respect for 80% of server players that are about average noobs, i'm not sorry if i run down them whit vodnik or something. NooB like them are siting in these forums and crying all day long. GO FUCKING PLAY THE GAME !!!! AND GET SOME SKILL. WHATS WHIT THESE NOOBS CRYING HERE. NOOBS YOU HAVE A KD ~1 GET SOME SKILLL AND STFU ABOUT BUNNIES AND PKM'ers. NO PATCH CAN HELP YOU NOOBS BECOME BETTER ! ADMIT IT !
If you do that in your server that's fine by me.  I won't be going there.  TKing and/or flashbanging for anything is FUCKING WRONG!  I have had the good fortune to play with some clans who atleast try to help noobs get better, and the misfortune to play with clans like yours who don't give a flying fuck about anyone but themselves.

I will continue to play with those clans and people who help others get better.  They are the ones who make online gaming fun.  Clans like yours will eventually fall by the wayside.

Last edited by DSRTurtle (2006-03-07 07:36:04)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard