deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6501|Connecticut
Well I'm sitting in traffic posting from my phone, waiting to leave the UCONN home opener against Hofstra. We crushed em tonight and I'm psyched because we have season tickets this year. So far this year I have been to 4 Yankee games, 1 Bruins game, I have tickets for two Patriot games and season tickets to UCONN football. You guys go to any games this year? If so what are your teams and which games did you go to?
Malloy must go
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6546|Long Island, New York
Islanders, Yankees and Jets. My dad's got Islanders season tickets and I went to a Jets game last year (front row ) because my uncle's father in law is fucktons rich.

Last Yankee game I was at was when I was in pre-school though.

Last edited by Poseidon (2008-08-28 19:45:48)

acEofspadEs6313
Shiny! Let's be bad guys.
+102|6701|NAS Jacksonville, Florida
Seeing as I'm down here in Jacksonville for a few years, I'm going to go see the Jaguars play, as well as FSU and UF, and possibly some of the Lightning games.

Last edited by acEofspadEs6313 (2008-08-28 19:47:12)

Roc18
`
+655|5799|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
Yankees and Giants for me, im looking forward to going to some Giants games this season.
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6351|tropical regions of london
does MMA count?
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6501|Connecticut

God Save the Queen wrote:

does MMA count?
Fuck yeah.....the most pure sport there is.
Malloy must go
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6627|Medford, WI
go to almost all badger games football games, not many packer games, and a few brewer games every year
i g
Banned
+876|5872|GA

this year?

2 hawks games and 1 braves game

have tickets to next week's uga game and will be going to as many uga games as i can get tickets for (surprising how easily a 92k stadium fills up)

falcons are shitty but ill prob see a couple of their games
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6294|eng
I liek Houston Rockets.
#rekt
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6687|In You Endo- Stoke
Saw the Giants at wembley last year against miami it was great! seeing the chargers and saints this year.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard