i g
Banned
+876|5834|GA

vince mcmahon lol
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6418

I see, but it's the same game right? In terms of gameplay and rules.
13rin
+977|6449
FSU will finish in the top ten this year.  Screw Florida and Teebo.  God I hate that bastard.  Gave an "I am a badass" speech on the floor of the Senate.  I lost track of how many times he said UM, Like, or you know.  4.0 average?  My ass.

Oh... Here's one for the Bulldog fans....

Why does the St. John's river flow south to north?  One of the only rivers in NA to do so....
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
i g
Banned
+876|5834|GA

wat happened
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6731

i g wrote:

you watchin this game?
i cant wait for shit like this again.  lulz michigan failure.

13rin
+977|6449

i g wrote:

wat happened
With?
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
i g
Banned
+876|5834|GA

DBBrinson1 wrote:

FSU will finish in the top ten this year.  Screw Florida and Teebo.  God I hate that bastard.  Gave an "I am a badass" speech on the floor of the Senate.  I lost track of how many times he said UM, Like, or you know.  4.0 average?  My ass.

Why does the St. John's river flow south to north?  One of the only rivers in NA to do so....
maybe hes not a public speaker?

4.0 isnt hard...look at me
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6507|Long Island, New York

i g wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

maybe hes not a public speaker?

4.0 isnt hard...look at me
nobody rips on tim tebow

www.timtebowfacts.com
13rin
+977|6449
FSU

Wicked hit.  Put parish in the hospital if I remember right.
i g
Banned
+876|5834|GA

Tim Tebow invented the pedestal. Then he invented the stiff arm to have something to knock people off it.

lool

knowshawn will take tebows heisman this year
13rin
+977|6449

Poseidon wrote:

nobody rips on tim tebow

www.timtebowfacts.com
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6507|Long Island, New York

i g wrote:

Tim Tebow invented the pedestal. Then he invented the stiff arm to have something to knock people off it.

lool

knowshawn will take tebows heisman this year
probably

god, I hate BYU
i g
Banned
+876|5834|GA

hope this guy is ok
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6589|Medford, WI
lets go badgers!
i g
Banned
+876|5834|GA

lolbig10
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6305|Oregon

i g wrote:

hope this guy is ok
ick, yeah... scary. It looked like he was moving his arms pretty well at the end though. They showed that one clip where his arms just shot up... I assumed that meant that he had regained strength, because last time he tried, he didn't move much. However, maybe things don't work like that...

Either way...

Stanford vs. OSU

... I laugh at the few who predict OSU as a top-3 Pac-10 team this year. And Stanford isn't all that hot either. Buuut... Go beavs, I guess... just because I'd like you to have a good record when we destroy your faces.
Scratch[USA]
+105|6517

i g wrote:

hope this guy is ok
What game are you watching
shitty USC and NCST

Greg Jones a beast until he bulked up to much
13rin
+977|6449

Scratch[USA] wrote:

i g wrote:

hope this guy is ok
What game are you watching
shitty USC and NCST

Greg Jones a beast until he bulked up to much
Yea... He got hurt his Junior year and when he came back he was a bit different.  I lived within a 6 iron's range of the stadium.  I was at those games.  The place exploded.
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6589|Medford, WI

i g wrote:

lolbig10
shuddup fool
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6462|Connecticut
How the fuck are Pitt and Notre Dame in the top 25? They both eat dick.
Malloy must go
Scratch[USA]
+105|6517
NBC all over ND cock
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6294|New Haven, CT

DBBrinson1 wrote:

There is three within thirty miles of me that do so, four within 70.

Edit: And go Ducks.

Last edited by nukchebi0 (2008-08-28 20:31:48)

latinolink
plop plop flop flop
+11|6626|west liberty IA
well im rooting for Iowa Hawkeyes and im hoping with such an easy schedule they win majority of their games i mean come on they are playing against Maine for their first game im rolf so bad if they lose, but i don't see that happening so I'm wondering who tailgates for their team.
13rin
+977|6449

nukchebi0 wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

A: Georiga sucks.

How many different uniforms do you guys have?  It's kinda cute.
i g
Banned
+876|5834|GA

DBBrinson1 wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

A: Georiga sucks.

How many different uniforms do you guys have?  It's kinda cute.
never heard of georiga

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard