jord
+2,382|6680|The North, beyond the wall.
Only one I've heard of is that Ebaumsworld, which I aint been on it 3 years.
David.P
Banned
+649|6275

Roger Lesboules wrote:

I like how 4chan can raid something and eBaums get the blame after
Don't make False accusations Lesbo. We all know what happens to people who do that don't we?
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6489|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)

SamTheMan:D wrote:

ig i superman'd ur mum
I superman'd Freezer's mom

Last edited by SgtHeihn (2008-08-28 15:31:48)

NateW
my sigs worse than yours
+191|6134

SgtHeihn wrote:

ig i superman'd ur mum
I superman'd Freezer's mom
I'd go get tested asap
i g
Banned
+876|5866|GA

ig i superman'd ur mum
well i gave ur mum a chili dog
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5976|England

i g wrote:

ig i superman'd ur mum
well i gave ur mum a chili dog
i donkey punched your mum
i g
Banned
+876|5866|GA

sorry but nothing beats a chili dog
Banned
+856|5976|England

apart from space docking

which is what i did to ur mum
i g
Banned
+876|5866|GA

i would rather be space docked any day
Banned
+856|5976|England

same

can you post pics?
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6579|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

David.P wrote:

Roger Lesboules wrote:

Don't make False accusations Lesbo. We all know what happens to people who do that don't we?
wat? 4chan did raid soulja, maybe both eBaums and 4chan did it who know, but still.
i g
Banned
+876|5866|GA

same

can you post pics?
have to wait til my mum gets home
David.P
Banned
+649|6275

Roger Lesboules wrote:

David.P wrote:

Roger Lesboules wrote:

wat? 4chan did raid soulja, maybe both eBaums and 4chan did it who know, but still.
No no Lesbo, See fourchan is a place for 13 year old myspace whores now. They could not possibly muster enough ranks of the Old guard to hack soshitty boy.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

eBaums at least has some funny pics and gifs in the subforums. It's the rest of the site that is not worth looking at.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
jord
+2,382|6680|The North, beyond the wall.

David.P wrote:

ranks of the Old guard to hack.
God the internet is lame.
latinolink
plop plop flop flop
+11|6658|west liberty IA

i g wrote:

i just learned what a superman is the other day. do you think that's what he's referring to?
thank you now i feel sexually inadequate for not even understanding that slang term of that guess now I'll know what he means my god soulja boy is such a pervert....oh well.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6831|Denver colorado
soljaboy is truly our mozart in this modern age. Anybody who doesn`t agree is an idiot and shouldn`t be able to listen to music.

I think its soljaboy who though up the truly revolutionary idea of "throwing d`s on it"

That idea alone changed the way that kids look at education in modern times.
Knifey
Beast.
+21|6206|California

lavadisk wrote:

soljaboy is truly our mozart in this modern age. Anybody who doesn`t agree is an idiot and shouldn`t be able to listen to music.

I think its soljaboy who though up the truly revolutionary idea of "throwing d`s on it"

Wtf R u 4 srs?

srs post: Gtfo fail. Souljaboy is horrible.

Last edited by Knifey (2008-08-28 19:35:54)

David.P
Banned
+649|6275

Knifey wrote:

lavadisk wrote:

Wtf R u 4 srs?
https://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k56/dvdpiddy/1217605245015.jpg

Knifey wrote:

srs post: Gtfo fail. Souljaboy is horrible.
Also you got trolled.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

lavadisk wrote:

You idiot.

Souljaboy is the modern day Beethoven.

Because Souljaboy makes music, and juding by the quality of his work, also must be deaf.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Wallpaper
+303|5995|The pool
Currently rooting for eBaums; EBaums may be shitty, but souljaboy is far worse. EG: the high school swim team I was on was fucking obsessed with him, and would not SHUT THE FUCK UP OR STOP THE RETARDED DANCING.

TheAussieReaper wrote:

lavadisk wrote:

You idiot.

Souljaboy is the modern day Beethoven.

Because Souljaboy makes music, and juding by the quality of his work, also must be deaf.
And judging by his faggy painted sunglasses, blind too
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6367|California
You guys just hate him cause he got popular, and you'll never reach his level.
liek swiftay said
GET ON MY LEVEL
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6509

lavadisk wrote:

QFT

and:

for every 1 Soulja Boy, there are millions of people in the slums that couldn't quite get that rapping contract.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6579|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

David.P wrote:

Roger Lesboules wrote:

David.P wrote:

No no Lesbo, See fourchan is a place for 13 year old myspace whores now. They could not possibly muster enough ranks of the Old guard to hack soshitty boy.
Yeah, 4chan is way less nice than before, i must admit, but there is at least 10 script kiddie who, well used script to attack the site, at least methink...and well, eBaums must suck as much as 4chan do now, so its pretty safe to say it was a fail raid even tho the site got down?
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6314

Roger Lesboules wrote:

David.P wrote:

Roger Lesboules wrote:

Yeah, 4chan is way less nice than before, i must admit, but there is at least 10 script kiddie who, well used script to attack the site, at least methink...and well, eBaums must suck as much as 4chan do now, so its pretty safe to say it was a fail raid even tho the site got down?
4chan hacker holds rapper Soulja Boy MySpace account ransom

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard