-(F^S)-Fatty
+3|6695
Im really surprised that we havent heard anyhting from EA in the last two weeks about their booster pack. SF could be bought pre-loaded and I dont understand why EA isnt doing this with their booster pack. Germany frickin has the game, though i understand that they can only play LAN and single player. I just wish EA would have a periodic update on how they are doing instead of making us unknownly to the release of their game.
Unless of course they are going to release armored fury simultaneously then i guess its worth the wait......
ifixphns2
+3|6685|Evanston, WY
Euro Farce will not be released until 1.21, there has been no news on that either.
Rogue
+0|6628
http://totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60478

Specifically...

At present, EA's plans are to release patch 1.21 on March 10 with Euro Force following on March 15.
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6686
March 10th for the patch... and Mar 15th for Eurofarce extortion pack...  pretty sure this is official... CB
Love is the answer
CapnHerc
+0|6603
They have had way too many problems with the 1.2 patch that they wan't to make sure it works when they release the next one.  Since the 1.2 patch there have been more server crash/restarts, then there have been more of the "red bug" problem, rockets go through tanks without damage, or misfires.  Just way too many problems too make it speedy.
ArMaG3dD0n
+24|6805|Deutschland/Germany

-(F^S)-Fatty wrote:

Germany frickin has the game, though i understand that they can only play LAN and single player.
Actually I can and did play online mode already......
Chao2
+8|6685|UK(stats says usa by mistake)

ArMaG3dD0n wrote:

-(F^S)-Fatty wrote:

Germany frickin has the game, though i understand that they can only play LAN and single player.
Actually I can and did play online mode already......
yep same, i got the download when they accidently launched it, a few servers running it online.
ubedead
+0|6642
i got a feeling will be saying wtf on 3-11
Chillay-14
+21|6648
aww gotta wait 2 days haha
Unclean009
Da Dirty Man!
+66|6621|Spokane, Washington

You know, knowing EA, chances are it will be postponed til August

Probly not but hey, who knows...
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6803
I'm happy it's not coming out soon.. it'll give me time to fix my computer.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard