Hooch Pandersnatch
I like shoes
+26|6124|West Aus
Not wanting to brownose but awesome and informative vid +1.

I can now put tank shells consistently on the deck of US carrier at wake island and that sir is priceless.

Regards a grateful individual.
Safrguns
+105|6132

Hooch Pandersnatch wrote:

Not wanting to brownose but awesome and informative vid +1.

I can now put tank shells consistently on the deck of US carrier at wake island and that sir is priceless.

Regards a grateful individual.
LoL... well thanks Hooch!...
I do hope you got more out of it than pixel shooting though   

If you like tanking, and want to join the AA effort,
I have started an informal elite tanker group in xfire...  called "Jet-Eye Tankers".
We are 7 strong now, and growing.
In my next video, I wont be alone 

http://www.xfire.com/clans/jeteye/

Oh... p.s.....  that pixel shooting will get you banned by server admins that don't know how it works,
but getting banned for pwning in a tank gets you promoted in the Jet-Eyes.

Last edited by Safrguns (2008-08-16 14:01:37)

Hooch Pandersnatch
I like shoes
+26|6124|West Aus
Don't worry cuz I took much more away from the vid than just that, its just I mastered pixel shooting before the AA go figure. :p

The 'Jet Eye Tankers' sounds choice though I am gonna have to politely decline due to fact I do haggard shift work and don't  have a chance to get my tank on as often as I would like.

Look forward to see yous out there.

Love ya work
ko1obos
+1|5734|Teesside, UK
That was a brilliant video, gave me another reason to jump into a tank. I appreciate all the effort you went to. Hopefully we'll see more videos in the future
Safrguns
+105|6132

ko1obos wrote:

That was a brilliant video, gave me another reason to jump into a tank. I appreciate all the effort you went to. Hopefully we'll see more videos in the future
Thanks man... that means a lot!

u 2 Hooch

Last edited by Safrguns (2008-08-18 08:55:17)

Safrguns
+105|6132
Ok.... i've got this up now at GotGame.
They have a 1G limit (plenty), and the video quality is acceptable.
Not as good as Gamerz, but certainly better than youtube.

GotGame is formerly Leettube, or it aquired leettube, and is
currently in the process of defining itself and breaking into the market.

Here is the link:

http://tv.gotgame.com/view_video.php?vk … 5be476beb0

My video index thread is long overdue for updating... thats next.
hacefrio
+4|6246
What map gives you the best results with all things considered?  I mostly play on wake servers, do you think I would get better results on Kubra or Oman?
Safrguns
+105|6132

hacefrio wrote:

What map gives you the best results with all things considered?  I mostly play on wake servers, do you think I would get better results on Kubra or Oman?
With all things considered, I would have to say Oman...  its smaller, more cover, more targets.
However, you will get more AA kills on maps that you know the best, and that have the lowest pings... so its not really the map.

I've always preferred Oman, because thats where I spent all my pre-game practice time.
(all the flags/vehicles are up)
GameOver
+14|6264|Hungary

hacefrio wrote:

Wake, Oman, Kubra…out of these…Mashtuur By far the easiest map for tanking!

To improve your AA skills I think the best maps are those where there is only one attack chopper on the enemy side and no bomber (the number of the fighter jets doesn’t matter). These maps give you a good opportunity to practice shooting down choppers and jets while there aren’t too many lethal enemies which would make the game unenjoyable. Considering this I think the following maps are good for hunting for air vehicles and enjoying the game at the same time:
  • Gulf Of Oman, MEC side - The best one.
  • Zatar Wetlands, both sides although it’s much easier on the MEC side because of the air superiority of the MiG’s.
  • Sharqi Peninsula: I don’t really like this map but it meets the above criteria (ie. only one lethal enemy on the enemy side). Although on USMC side it’s only good until your team owns the TV-station and you have air support from the Cobra.
  • FuShe Pass, both side. Although I haven’t played much time on this map, I think it must be a very good and enjoyable map for tanking and hunting for air vehicles.
  • Wake Island: I think this map sucks (its totally unbalanced), but it meets the criteria... It’s either too easy (killing useless infantry most of the time) or fucking boring, this is what I have experienced while tanking on this map.

Last edited by GameOver (2008-08-28 12:26:47)

Safrguns
+105|6132
Gamerztheatre recently went down for a second time.
Instead of restoring the full length video there again, I have uploaded it in two parts to You-Tube in high quality.
Kamilius
+0|5485|Lviv, Ukraine
Hi, that movie realy inspired me to master tank skills and to meet tanking at all. Didn't even knew that tanking brings o much fun!  Thanks
Safrguns
+105|6132

Kamilius wrote:

Didn't even knew that tanking brings o much fun!  Thanks
Thanks!... definitely addictive once you scratch a couple of jets.
MuffinXD
+0|5415

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard