gunpiss
+19|6674
I need a good map that have an AA or SAM?  I looked around,seems not too many maps have AA or SAM?

thanks
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6680|UK
Wake Island has loads.
gunpiss
+19|6674
Chinese side??
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6742
go for a 64 player Kubra Dam Level. Thats where i got mine.

You can start the round as either USMC or MEC as both have AA vehicles close to the point where the USMC will come along the round.

Usually at the start of the round, there will be a lot of action at this point where the USMC come from, so if you are MEC get in the AA and head toward the USMC base. If you are USMC, grab the AA and just head up the road, turn right and go and attack that MEC base.

you will get 11 kills no problem and will spend more than 3 mins in the vehicle.
t0mhank5
+319|6704|Surge
all you have to do is be commander, sit in an aa for 3 minutes, and get 11 artillery kills while sitting on the aa. instant Air defense Ribbon.
e-i-u-benjamin
WoeKoeMakaLaLaLoekieWaWa
+40|6751|The Netherlands
Dalian plant, the stingersite on the upperright corner (almost on the beach) since the new patch i have had 25 kills with in in 1 round, It was Crazy!

-Ben, GL
Buffnuggles
+11|6724|The Hague, Netherlands
Go to Kubra Dam or Dragon Valley, both sides have AA.
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6680|UK

gunpiss wrote:

Chinese side??
Yes.

Or go on any map with airstrips, park a AA at the end of one. Get a supply creat dropped.

Easy as PIE
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6742

t0mhank5 wrote:

all you have to do is be commander, sit in an aa for 3 minutes, and get 11 artillery kills while sitting on the aa. instant Air defense Ribbon.
didnt think that still worked anymore?

that would make it too easy!
exepti0n
+1|6619|Netherlands

theDude5B wrote:

Still works though, that's how I got mine.

Commander @ Sharqi + took some helo's out with it
e-i-u-benjamin
WoeKoeMakaLaLaLoekieWaWa
+40|6751|The Netherlands
it does work, so it does for the TOW
junkpi1e
Captain Input
+4|6620|Sunshine Coast, Queensland
I've gotten mine but it didn't count, should go back one of these days.

Go chinese on Dragon Valley, spawn at the point just north of your Airfield and take the AA Vehicle, drive all the way up to the American Artillery on the beach just south of the Carrier and park it in the shed. If you play with friends, get him up top as a sniper for some fun on the carrier, and get him to spot all aircraft and helicopters.

As he does, drive out, shoot it down, duck back in. Incredibly easy.
Z-trooper
BF2s' little helper
+209|6750|Denmark
My advice is to play Dalian Plant on 16 map size. capture the north base where the mobile AA is and kill 11 people in it. I'ts not that hard.

If you dont like that, play Iron Gator in SF as Navy SEALs (or MEC for that matter - but way harder) get in the AA and fire at will. (do this as engineer so you are able to repair the AA ) good luck with it
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6740|Mark it zero.
just play any map that has AA. i got mine one day on kubra dam just driving around killing people.
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6664|Australia

theDude5B wrote:

t0mhank5 wrote:

Thats how I got mine. Honestly by accident, trying to kill invaders on the carrier.

So i was sitting in an AA on carrier wake and 11 arty kills later i heard the drum roll.
ddknight31
+12|6643
I grabed AA at Dragon Valley and rolled along killing people with it... it was pre 1.2 patch so there was no way I was shooting down helos or jets with the damn thing, just people.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6729

I got mine on Kubra Dam, but Dalian plant is the best I think, because all the flags are in striking range of the USS Essex and all those Chinese fighters and helo's will try to rape the carrier.

BF2Craglyeye wrote:

theDude5B wrote:

t0mhank5 wrote:

Thats how I got mine. Honestly by accident, trying to kill invaders on the carrier.

So i was sitting in an AA on carrier wake and 11 arty kills later i heard the drum roll.
Sorry to say, but those methods should be eliminated in 1.21. Actually shooting down several planes takes much more effort than using artillery on infantry.

Last edited by Bernadictus (2006-03-06 03:57:59)

dackel
+1|6660
got mine on clean sweep. take mec aa vehicle and go to the eastern island of the 2 small island close to the airfield of the usmc. most pilots (chopper and plane) are just trying to get off and get their bearings. pretty easy up there. for missiles and gun. best to be supply.
chitlin
Banned
+36|6754
ghost town
Torin
+52|6684

Bernadictus wrote:

I got mine on Kubra Dam, but Dalian plant is the best I think, because all the flags are in striking range of the USS Essex and all those Chinese fighters and helo's will try to rape the carrier.

BF2Craglyeye wrote:

theDude5B wrote:

Sorry to say, but those methods should be eliminated in 1.21. Actually shooting down several planes takes much more effort than using artillery on infantry.
You don't say..
Rathji
+1|6675

chitlin wrote:

ghost town
Yup. SAM's on every other building, an AA vehicle by each base and 4 choppers on a small map.  Thats not even counting blowing away infantry with the machine guns.
MooseRyder
+37|6647|Montréal, Canada
wake island chinese side, or USCM essex is the beast! lol

dalian plant chinese, or again USMC essex.

i got mine on wake island with the USMC essex
abbamama
+3|6634|Andromeda
64 player Kubra Dam ..... kill MEC infantry by USMC's aa vehicle
wraparoundww
+-1|6657|Cleveland, OH
I'm still trying to get the air-defence badge!!!  This site says you need 10mins in AA.....another I read says only 5mins....

I sat in one for awhile but nothing yet.  Any ideas?
docnutz
+39|6751|B O S T ON area

t0mhank5 wrote:

thats how i got mine rofl, so any map with the ussex and be an american commander

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard