Dogfood Enforcer
+4|6671
how about for the MEC team there is one choice of plain and simple "ALLAH AKHBAR!!!" for the jihad jeepers. except when you choose to say it your player just keeps screaming it inchoerently until he kills himself.

imagine standing on the side of the bride over the river in karkand...you hear a vodnik coming from behind you...all of a sudden the chant starts up..."ALLLLLAAAH AKHBAAAARR ALLAH AKHBAR ALLAAAAAH AKHBAR!!!"

then when he blows himself up all the other MEC players automatically stop what they're doing and start firing their guns into the air chanting 'Allah Akbar'.
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6657

Dogfood Enforcer wrote:

how about for the MEC team there is one choice of plain and simple "ALLAH AKHBAR!!!" for the jihad jeepers. except when you choose to say it your player just keeps screaming it inchoerently until he kills himself.

imagine standing on the side of the bride over the river in karkand...you hear a vodnik coming from behind you...all of a sudden the chant starts up..."ALLLLLAAAH AKHBAAAARR ALLAH AKHBAR ALLAAAAAH AKHBAR!!!"

then when he blows himself up all the other MEC players automatically stop what they're doing and start firing their guns into the air chanting 'Allah Akbar'.
well thats stupid
Friluftshund
I cnat slpel!!!
+54|6720|Norway
But they should have a happy mode where they just jump around wasting bullets into the air
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6729|Sydney, Australia

Kolhozik wrote:

coldfyre99 wrote:

Medic one is good, but you also need to think of the flip side.  How about "Stop fucking reviving me when there are 10 enemies having a drink around my body"
The "STOP fucking reviving me" is a must.
lol, I just type that.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6849|Cologne, Germany

1. "He's dead, Jim."
2. "Stop whoring the planes and start capping flags, you fools" ( for Wake )
3. "Get your asses off the carrier and on the ground, you cheap whores" ( see above ).

Seriously, there is nothing more annoying than seeing literally half of your own team waiting for one freakin' plane while the rest of us is getting pounded trying to cap/defend a flag.

the "stop - I am a medic !" is a good idea, but I think the current system really is good enough if people used it correctly. If you request a medic all medics in communication range will light up on your minimap, and at the same time all medics in range will see your request on their minimap too. same with ammo and repairs. It's really easy...

Of course, once you have requested a medic you should either:

a) take cover, stay at your current position and wait for the medic to come to you ( us medics love those healing points and we will generally come to you if we have the chance ).

or

b) make your way towards the medic ( provided the combat situation allows it ).

Under no circumstances should you run off to some undisclosed location while being wounded.
jord
+2,382|6685|The North, beyond the wall.
i like the revive ones,this is my revive "stop fucking reviving me or il break your fucking legs you shitty medic get a fucking real gun!!!!"-for angry people

"excuse me i need to die hear so i can come back to life in a safer area".-for relaxed people.
Aruba-Prime
[Expert Smoke Grenade]
+44|6782|Hamburg, Germany
"Area secure!" or "Perimeter clear!"

my good old DC "NEGATIVE!"

and ofcourse: "New Bug Spotted!"

"Attention!.... nevermind...."

my fav.. "Press Alt+F4 for special wepons!!!!11!!oneone"
dackel
+1|6676
there should be a command for own mines deployed and enemy mines spotted.

"access denied by explosives" -> with a sign on radar

"enemy mines/claymores spotted" -> with a sign on radar

sign should have the same colors as usual (blue = own, red = enemy)
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6666| United States of America
ass-hole commander spotted!
Koss
+6|6763|U.S.

belikeron wrote:

Support should yell "Get some get some!" when they go prone and open up =p
This would be Great!   "Stop!" and an option to turn it all off are good ones as well.

Last edited by Koss (2006-03-06 07:26:59)

KtotheIMMY
+513|6771
If I'm reviving someone sometimes I'll throw a couple med packs down so if I get shot at I can heal myself while I'm reviving. Also so he can heal right away if someone comes around a corner and shoots at him right after he's been revived.

wayneakagod wrote:

What? I'm talking about when you've been killed, and some retard throws med packs at you instead of reviving.

p.s yeah 'enemy mine spotted' would be good if an icon stayed on the mine thereafter.
jjrp02
+18|6655|Baton Rouge, LA, USA
heres some I would like to see...

"Get off the runway asshat"
"Stop so I can heal you dipshit"
"Commander, WAKE UP"
"What part of 'requesting pickup' did you not understand"
"Get the FUCK OUT this chopper private"
"Are you trying to make us arty bait? SPREAD THE FUCK OUT!"
"RUUUUUUUN"
"NO MEDIC NOT YOU..GET over here and heal me!"
"If you want to snipe, get a M24. Put the PKM away and gimme ammo"
"English Muthafuka...DO YOU SPEAK IT!"
"SPAWN ON ME SQUAD!!!!"
"JOIN MY SQUAD!!!"
"Quit circle jerking for aircraft and defend this base!!"
"TK me for this jet and I swear to god I will KICK your ASS!!!!"
"'WTF!' don't kill bad guys...guns do..now shut up and fight!"
"Hey Commander....are you blind...that's OUR BASE you're artying"
DeadJim
+19|6756|Valencia, California

B.Schuss wrote:

1. "He's dead, Jim."
what?
earth.citizen
+4|6747|Miami, FL
"uhh.... BOOM goes the dynamite."
Fahrenheit
+0|6786
insults needed for crappy commanders!...sick of that "your the worst squad ive ever set eyes on" specially after capping most flags and killing half the enemy.....reply to that should be..."commander..shut the fuck up and do your job properly"....or one for the enemy so u can tell em where our commander is if he's totally useless....."assassination required..on.noob commander" specially for those comms who arty u when you almost capped the flag....yeah they warn u but if u press negative then they should have the ability to cancel arty..."arty standing down"
MajorHoulahan_MASH
+31|6730
HOLD YOUR FIRE !

You want to sneak into enemy base as Spec Op in a jeep/hummer, but your (newb ?) passenger gives your position and surprise away by firing at a tank or a plane with the MG

or: CLEAR MY SIX !   when in a plane or chopper...
[zulu]steviep831
+6|6640|Florida

HolmWrecker wrote:

Hahaha, funny thread!
On the serious side...I would like to have a stop or hold position on the rose.
They saw fit to give us a go, go, go. I want a Stop! Or Hold Up!
A fall back or retreat one would be nice too.
I like this idea a lot. I also like the idea of a "Good job." Or "Nice job guys" when something actually goes right.

Other than that, how about "You are a m-f-ing idiot. Try doing something positive for once!" I think people would really appreciate that one.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard