take a look

http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/6365/p … ife3rc.png

damn idiots i hate them !
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6736|cairns australia
DarkObsidian
+6|6638|Arizona, USA
Some people just have to go above and beyond to get the requirements for the badges, the reqs are ridiculous.
23 kills for veteran explosives? What the fuck is that shit?
ArMaG3dD0n
+24|6837|Deutschland/Germany
Yes you are right the reqs are ridiculously easy.....
Bernadictus
+1,055|6739

DarkObsidian wrote:

Some people just have to go above and beyond to get the requirements for the badges, the reqs are ridiculous.
So, I have veteran explosives and I got it in the legit way. Maybe my enemies didn't like me parking a C4'd pickup next to their tank, but heck. I did it without stat padding. Same goes for veteran Pistol Combat and expert Knife Combat! Practice. Practice & Practice.

@ArMaG3dD0n

Lol! You are right, they should make expert Knife Combat: 37 Kills IAR!

Last edited by Bernadictus (2006-03-06 07:19:52)

mrnatrium
+2|6829|netherlands

Bernadictus wrote:

DarkObsidian wrote:

So, I have veteran explosives and I got it in the legit way. Maybe my enemies didn't like me parking a C4'd pickup next to their tank, but heck. I did it without stat padding. Same goes for veteran Pistol Combat and expert Knife Combat! Practice. Practice & Practice.

@ArMaG3dD0n

Lol! You are right, they should make expert Knife Combat: 37 Kills IAR!
like he sais, i have ALL 3 experts, you just need practice A LOT OF practice, and the c4 is fun when you use CLAYMORE
(BRU)Timothy
+5|6689|Pennsylvania - Hershey!
LOL! I don't mind if they make that harder, I already have it. That would be hard though.
jjrp02
+18|6649|Baton Rouge, LA, USA
hey..If I can get vet exp. anybody can...

I stink with c4...and even  MORE SO now that I cant jump-n-throw
']['error
Banned
+630|6646|The Netherlands
it is impossoble to get 37 explosive kills in an round....now it is even harder caus u cant toss c4 anymore
Lithium
+6|6707

pokerplaya wrote:

www.BF2RankedServers.com
post it there
im banned there so i cant do anything post there
mrnatrium
+2|6829|netherlands

']['error wrote:

it is impossoble to get 37 explosive kills in an round....now it is even harder caus u cant toss c4 anymore
i GOT 37 kil's in a round about 1 week ago (yes after patch 1.2) its prety easey to do you just need SOME TACTIC's
Bernadictus
+1,055|6739

']['error wrote:

I got 33 kills with claymore on SF:Warlord, without spamming those things around the TV Tower Plaza. I place them at positions where there is most likely enemy infantry traffic.

Ill try getting the badge tonight, so im looking for victims! Please PM me if you are interested in raising your deaths with 37!

Lithium wrote:

Banned. Geez, and you still think you got the right to complain? For what was your sorry ass banned then?

Last edited by Bernadictus (2006-03-06 07:47:09)

Lithium
+6|6707
Hey armageddon nice video but the problem is that u use nametag hack look at the video guys lol

http://media.putfile.com/Crazy-knifing u see the red names popup behind walls and that kinda shit
Lithium
+6|6707

Bernadictus wrote:

']['error wrote:

I got 33 kills with claymore on SF:Warlord, without spamming those things around the TV Tower Plaza. I place them at positions where there is most likely enemy infantry traffic.

Ill try getting the badge tonight, so im looking for victims! Please PM me if you are interested in raising your deaths with 37!

Lithium wrote:

Banned. Geez, and you still think you got the right to complain? For what was your sorry ass banned then?
damn read the other topics about me i dont repeat it 1000 times a day
ArMaG3dD0n
It s a battlerecorder file so u can see all the names......not very nice of you to accuse me of cheating...
Lithium
+6|6707
really?
my appologice !
ArMaG3dD0n
yeah....how else would you get 3rd person view....
Lithium
+6|6707
i dunno mayby an friend toke the movie with the hud off
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA
http://www.putfile.com/pokerplaya    Australians get fined for not voting\Americans get George Bush for not voting.You are defeated. Instead of shooting where I was, you should have shot where I was going to be. Muahahahaha!

You're an idiot
ghettoperson
+1,943|6651

I don't get what's cheating about it? Playing on a server that is knifes and pistols only is cheating?
[SLO]Tavington
+0|6638|Slovenia, Lesce
i was on one of those servers and i can say thats bullshit...always was found ad least 1 who didn't use pistol neither knife so if you think thats there you can get badge easly you are hardly mistaken... even if everybody respect that rules is twice as hard to get knife kill (unless you are really expert) because everybody knows that you will attack with knife and they are prepared to retreat rigt moment...2nd matter is that there are knives and PISTOLS and is quite easy work for pistol users to kill knifer...but true is quite easy for those who need pistol badge...

i dont like those servers because :
1. not fair to other players who earned in regular combat(but OK if you found alternative way)
2. is not specified for only one weapon(only knife nor pistol) beacause comes to abuses
3. those smartasses who dont respect server rules and use all other than pistol and knife

I dont have none gold badge...but i'm sure that with pistol won't be problem(I easly get at least 20 kils with pistol IAR) but i'm not good knifer(i need more time)
Bernadictus
+1,055|6739

Lithium wrote:

Hey armageddon nice video but the problem is that u use nametag hack look at the video guys lol

http://media.putfile.com/Crazy-knifing u see the red names popup behind walls and that kinda shit
Is it possible for one time to stay on the g*dd*mn topic, instead off going off-road for every single detail?
Kryuk
+3|6651|Moscow,Russia
i got my expert pistol legally,but i think its ok to play on servers of this kind.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6739

@ Kryuk

Well it shouldn't be. This way there will be tons off 'nubs' screaming : 'im 133337n35!, ch3kz 0u7 my 1337 kn1f3 b4dg3!!!11!'. And that's not a thing im waiting for to happen. I hate it when people drag about their achievements when in reality they couldn't knife a white beached whale on a black background!

Edit: Typo's

Last edited by Bernadictus (2006-03-06 08:21:51)

mrnatrium
+2|6829|netherlands
it IS ILLEGAL to have a knife/pistol only server (EA's decicion)
and @ travington
even if everybody respect that rules is twice as hard to get knife kill (unless you are really expert)
why is it called EXPERT badge?????????????????????

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard