Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6415|North Carolina

SealXo wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

SealXo wrote:

Didn't his wife (Obama's) make like a hundred million dollars last year on the board of directros of that food company or something?
If you think that's a lot of money, look at Cindy McCain.
I have no doubt there both fucking rich, I just think its a wrong assumption to think that the McCains are  the only ones out of touch when Michelle Obama also makes it up there in the "rich" income level.
I would agree.  You can't exactly be poor and run for president.  There's going to be a certain distance between the common man and anyone who runs, so the debate shouldn't really be about wealth.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6611|132 and Bush

He doesn't own any.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
SealXo
+309|6546

Turquoise wrote:

SealXo wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

If you think that's a lot of money, look at Cindy McCain.
I have no doubt there both fucking rich, I just think its a wrong assumption to think that the McCains are  the only ones out of touch when Michelle Obama also makes it up there in the "rich" income level.
I would agree.  You can't exactly be poor and run for president.  There's going to be a certain distance between the common man and anyone who runs, so the debate shouldn't really be about wealth.
Exactly, because as I think i remember hearing, her food company grossed as much as walmart last year and its 100x smaller. I think we can agree they were both born poor into their families, and they married rich. If Hildawg got nominated, we would be talking about Bills Dubai investments with a infant stealing anti semitic nation. All the nominees come from massive out of touch enviroments. Maybe you should make a thread discussing just McCain vs Obama policies or something.
d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6463|Ontario, Canada
Argh, I hate both of these candidates. Atleast McCain's wife doesn't get involved in politics as Obama's wife. Obama's wife goes on all of these tv shows and acts all important.
"you know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it"
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6353|tropical regions of london
Turquoise
O Canada

d4rkst4r wrote:

Argh, I hate both of these candidates. Atleast McCain's wife doesn't get involved in politics as Obama's wife. Obama's wife goes on all of these tv shows and acts all important.
To further GS's point...  Which is better, having a stepford wife, or one who is vocal in what she supports?

Granted, I have to admit that I personally would want to marry a woman in between the two extremes.
God Save the Queen
Banned
If I had to choose, Id prefer someone I cant control rather than someone I can.
Turquoise
O Canada

God Save the Queen wrote:

If I had to choose, Id prefer someone I cant control rather than someone I can.
There was a time when I would've said that, but I've seen too many friends go through divorces or bad relationships by now.  I like independent women, but they've also got to be loyal and reasonable.

In other words, I'm likely to be a lonely man in old age....  lol
God Save the Queen
Banned
cant count how many buddies of mine have gone through a divorce before they even reached 21
Turquoise
O Canada

God Save the Queen wrote:

cant count how many buddies of mine have gone through a divorce before they even reached 21
Young marriage...  It's best described by a good buddy of mine...

https://forum.broke-off.com/uploads/post-4-1062619417.gif

IT'S A TRAP!!!
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6421|'Murka

Turquoise wrote:

FEOS wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

Obama has killed a cop?  What??!?!  (lowing I'm lookin for you post, I'll post soon)

I'm assuming you want me to respond to your comment about trailers and what not?

My one and ONLY point in this entire thread has been that it is hypocritical to say that Obama is out of touch with the American people yet still own 7 times more houses than he does. 

It's one of the McCain campaigns only attacks, and its working.  My point is, no shit, anyone that loaded (Obama or McCain) would be out of touch with normal people to a certain extent. 

I dont give a fuck about John Kerry Dbbrinson.  Why are you diverting the argument away from John McCain?
And again: How does the number of homes one owns relate to whether or not someone is in or out of touch with the American people?

McCain's claim that Obama is out of touch with the American people has nothing to do with what he (Obama) owns.
But neither is really relevant...   McCain owns a lot of shit, and Obama has a foreign background.  Who gives a fuck?

The real debate is on policy and voting records.
If only more of the public understood that simple, simple fact.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6661|USA

Spearhead wrote:

Apparently I've touched a nerve, because none of you righties go off like this whenever an equally irrelevant and pointless attack thread is directed at Obama.  So there.

I also tried to justify it and still no one except lowing and stingray has responded to it.
What thread regarding Obama is "pointless"? Is it "pointless" that the guy could not scratch his own ass with a bobcat in each hand? 
Or is it "pointless" that he needs to be teleprompted to scratch his ass?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6661|USA

Spearhead wrote:

Well its kind of funny because everytime lowing makes a bullshit racist thread, you say nothing, but when people start going against him you come to his aid.  Just seems like a double standard.

Obviously no one wants to address the main issue I made in the first page.... except lowing, who pretty much proved my point.
For clarity, I have made threads regarding race and racial issues, I have never made a "racist" thread in the context you are accusing me.
Turquoise
O Canada

lowing wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

Apparently I've touched a nerve, because none of you righties go off like this whenever an equally irrelevant and pointless attack thread is directed at Obama.  So there.

I also tried to justify it and still no one except lowing and stingray has responded to it.
What thread regarding Obama is "pointless"? Is it "pointless" that the guy could not scratch his own ass with a bobcat in each hand? 
Or is it "pointless" that he needs to be teleprompted to scratch his ass?
See above...  While I agree that the teleprompter thing is a concern, the debates will really bring out the big guns.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard