Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6626|London, England
About that Jewish Heroes topic that the Ausch88 guy made

1) Why are those guys heroes?

2) What anti-semitic things did he say?

I'm just sort of.......confused here. And the topic got locked before I could ask the questions...
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6766

who cares.  west ham is on tv.  go watch some footy you berk.

Last edited by usmarine (2008-08-24 08:21:45)

cablecopulate
+449|6743|Massachusetts.

usmarine wrote:

You make me sick.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6451|Chicago, IL

usmarine wrote:

and you call yourself an american
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6762|Argentina

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

I'm just sort of.......confused here. And the topic got locked before I could ask the questions...
Short list of Jewish heroes?  Are you fucking kidding me?  3 guys?  He was disrespectful to all those who lost their lives during WWII.  And what about those who survived the Holocaust?  Weren't those heroes too?  And what about the Jewish medics who save lives everyday?  Aren't those heroes too.  It was very anti-Semitic.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6694|Tampa Bay Florida
He's banned now lol
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6586|SE London

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

1) They're all anti-Zionist and frequently publicly speak out against Israel.

2) They were the only Jews he considers to be heroes. Which is pretty messed up. There are countless Jews who are absolute legends.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6534|Global Command
I think that one Jew one who calculated the Theory of Relativity was pretty heroic.

Didn't he once work for the Nazis and came here to help us?

In January 1933, Adolf Hitler was appointed Chancellor of Germany. One of the first actions of Hitler's administration was the Law for the Restoration of the Professional Civil Service which removed Jews and politically suspect government employees (including university professors) from their jobs, unless they had demonstrated their loyalty to Germany by serving in World War I. In December 1932, in response to this growing threat, Einstein had prudently traveled to the U.S. For several years he had been wintering at the California Institute of Technology in Pasadena, California,[75] and also was a guest lecturer at Abraham Flexner's newly founded Institute for Advanced Study in Princeton, New Jersey.[76]

The Einsteins bought a house in Princeton (where Elsa died in 1936), and Einstein remained an integral contributor to the Institute for Advanced Study until his death in 1955. During the 1930s and into World War II, Einstein wrote affidavits recommending United States visas for a huge number of Jews from Europe trying to flee persecution, raised money for Zionist organizations and was in part responsible for the formation, in 1933, of the International Rescue Committee.[74][77]
Albert Einstein receiving his certificate of American citizenship from Judge Phillip Forman in 1940.
Albert Einstein receiving his certificate of American citizenship from Judge Phillip Forman in 1940.

Meanwhile in Germany, a campaign to eliminate Einstein's work from the German lexicon as unacceptable "Jewish physics" (Jüdische Physik) was led by Nobel laureates Philipp Lenard and Johannes Stark. Deutsche Physik activists published pamphlets and even textbooks denigrating Einstein, and instructors who taught his theories were blacklisted—including Nobel laureate Werner Heisenberg, who had debated quantum probability with Bohr and Einstein. Philipp Lenard claimed that the mass–energy equivalence formula needed to be credited to Friedrich Hasenöhrl to make it an Aryan creation.[78][79]

Last edited by ATG (2008-08-24 08:32:59)

DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6689|United States of America
I am still rather confused, too. It's one of the oldest fads here to disagree with the Israeli government and be anti-Zionist, so why were there so few anti-Semitic charges before?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
I see.

In the context of the topic, the shortlist was simply a list of people who he considered heroes because they spoke out against Israel. People throw around the anti-semite word too easily these days. It's not like when people list a few heroes from some other group that everyone starts complaining why XYZ aren't also in the list for whatever they did. I can see where people would get offended, but I think it's stretching the boundaries to get offended that much.

That topic is the precise reason why I don't even give a shit if someone calls me an anti-semite, look how easily it's thrown around. The word has lost all its value. Kind of like Olympic Gold Medals
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6586|SE London

DesertFox- wrote:

I am still rather confused, too. It's one of the oldest fads here to disagree with the Israeli government and be anti-Zionist, so why were there so few anti-Semitic charges before?
Being against the Israeli government and being anti-Zionist is not anti-semetic. Being against Jews in general is.
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6348|tropical regions of london
I hope that thread by auschwitz99 cleared up any cofusion about that cock knobber.  his "anti-semitism"has nothing at all to do with his stance on israel and everything to do with his nazi loving self.

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

I see.

In the context of the topic, the shortlist was simply a list of people who he considered heroes because they spoke out against Israel. People throw around the anti-semite word too easily these days. It's not like when people list a few heroes from some other group that everyone starts complaining why XYZ aren't also in the list for whatever they did. I can see where people would get offended, but I think it's stretching the boundaries to get offended that much.

That topic is the precise reason why I don't even give a shit if someone calls me an anti-semite, look how easily it's thrown around. The word has lost all its value. Kind of like Olympic Gold Medals
his old forum name was Auschwitz_88!!!

ausch_88 I think, then he said it stood for australian chainsaw company or something but when he made a new name, the faggot wasnt even concerned  about the proper spelling.  Anyone who has given that fag karma (Im looking at all the ron paul fags that loved agreeing with him) is just as worthless a piece of shit as he is.

all he or she ever posted about was ron paul and israel.

Last edited by God Save the Queen (2008-08-24 09:07:26)

san4
The Mas
+311|6693|NYC, a place to live
I'm going to miss him.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6766

God Save the Queen wrote:

I hope that thread by auschwitz99 cleared up any cofusion about that cock knobber.  his "anti-semitism"has nothing at all to do with his stance on israel and everything to do with his nazi loving self.

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

I see.

ausch_88 I think, then he said it stood for australian chainsaw company or something but when he made a new name, the faggot wasnt even concerned  about the proper spelling.  Anyone who has given that fag karma (Im looking at all the ron paul fags that loved agreeing with him) is just as worthless a piece of shit as he is.

well lets see shall we.

yes -marinejuana
they're just children.-----------ATG
good post -mj
You hit the nail on the head there - Dilbert_X
a lot of your financial experts "ahead of the curb" believe Ron Paul understands our financial crisis and how to best deal with it. -phrozen
Id vote for him- Mason

cant say that list of supporters surpirses me.
God Save the Queen
Banned
NO SURPRISE AT ALL
Mekstizzle
WALKER
I ain't denying that he's Nazi scum, just that, that particular topic didn't seem that bad.
God Save the Queen
Banned
failed attempt at subtlety
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6721
lol didnt he want to be warsaw43
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6295|Éire

sergeriver wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Short list of Jewish heroes?  Are you fucking kidding me?  3 guys?  He was disrespectful to all those who lost their lives during WWII.  And what about those who survived the Holocaust?  Weren't those heroes too?  And what about the Jewish medics who save lives everyday?  Aren't those heroes too.  It was very anti-Semitic.
With all due respect (and I mean that most sincerely given the sensitive nature of the topic) I wouldn't regard surviving something as heroism. For me heroism takes a proactive effort of bravery and courage. The holocaust survivors are to be commended on their incredible mental and physical toughness and durability in surviving and there were most likely many, many heroes among them, but the act of surviving itself wouldn't classify you as a hero in my book. I would say the Jews that mounted the failed rising in the Polish ghettos were true Jewish heroes...they didn't survive but they were brave enough to stand up and say enough is enough to the Nazis.

I would say the same for someone who gets a medal merely for being injured, I mean what about all the great soldiers who get the job done and don't get injured?
God Save the Queen
Banned

Braddock wrote:

I mean what about all the great soldiers who get the job done and don't get injured?
yeah
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6410|North Carolina

It was actually Ausch_88.

I see what you mean though.  Still, considering how much anti-Muslim stuff gets spewed here and elsewhere, I think it's a bit uneven to ban this guy and not his counterparts.

Granted, I can't say that I like Palestinians OR Israelis.  We should stop interfering with their pissing contest and let them kill each other for all I care.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6295|Éire

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

I ain't denying that he's Nazi scum, just that, that particular topic didn't seem that bad.
I just read the original thread that was closed and I have to say that besides the condescending tone and reference to their being only three Jewish heroes the real meat of his OP seemed worthy of proper discussion. Closing the thread is ironically the kind of censorship his cited author talks about.

I also would have thought he'd list Mordechai Vanunu as a Jewish hero.
God Save the Queen
Banned

read jerky
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6766

i am amazed people defend this guy.  wow

actually, not amazed

Last edited by usmarine (2008-08-24 09:41:22)

God Save the Queen
Banned

Braddock wrote:

Jewish heroes the real meat of his OP seemed worthy of proper discussion. Closing the thread is ironically the kind of censorship his cited author talks about
you must not be familiar with his forum history.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard