ExquisiteDeth86
is still a BF2 Gunnery Sgt.
+16|6649|H3ITWP
ok this is a long story so here goes:

Im playin Wake Island 2007. I take over South Village, and right as I capture it, a teammate in a US attack chopper flys down.Apparently he wanted to help me get it,but since I had it already there was no point.
He gets out of his chopper, and a few seconds later a couple of other teammates spawned.So i run and get in the chopper and start to take off.The original pilot jumps in and is the gunner.
We fly to Airfield and since i was too close to lower my torque and land I said 'Bail Out!' waited a few seconds than jumped. I play on for a few minutes,then suddenly a typed message appears from the original pilot threating to TK me till 'doomsday'(yea who the hell uses the word doomsday wen insulting someone?) if i stole his chopper than crashed it again.
Assuming he was mad I stole his chopper(although like I said he had jumped out and stayed out so i took it)and crashed it, I said 'well i already had the base so there was no reason to get out and 'help' me.Plus you abandoned your heli so it was open for anybody'.
He goes, ' I was handing out health packs you fuckin noob'
Now im pissed because this guy had like 4 points and was a lower rank.
so i came back with something I dont remember.
But THEN, some guy types in 'man i love watchin whiny noobs argue'
And the bitchy pilot goes, 'But Raptor he stole my helicopter!!'
So i taunt him sayin WAAAAAAAAAA my poor widdle chopper!!, cuz i mean this guy was WHINING like crazy.
But NO!!! he still goes on and on about it.
so i finally said word for word....
OH MY GOD SHUT UP ABOUT YOUR FUCKING CHOPPER!!!
and he never said anything again.
just a little post to complain about this and to warn anybody that does what this guy does.
Its a BF2 game. Anything goes, so shut the hell up if something doesn't go your way,because you piss everyone else off when you waste our time typing shit in.
Thank you!!

Last edited by ExquisiteDeth86 (2006-03-05 17:36:17)

Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6690
Why would you use the attack chopper as a pure transport anyway. its for killing people, not getting places faster.
Esker
+1|6716
So basically he jumped out of his heli to heal and revive people, being a medic an' all and then all of sudden this nigga comes along, steals his chopper and then crashes it to hide the evidence?

Haha, I like it.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6635
He has a right to be upset. You are a dick for doing that.
FromTheAshes
+53|6693
you stole his motherfucking chopper...

He gets out to do somthing nice(hand out health to teamates) and you steal it...
GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6752

BF2 police are gonna come and get your for stealing the chopper. If you did that to me, I can guarantee I'd tk you till doomsday. You should've just gotten in the choppers gunner seat, or at least use it correctly, not completelly waste it.

I'm also not sure how you were too close to Airfield to lower torque and land. That makes absolutelly no sense.

However in your defense... I can't see why the original pilot couldn't just hit F1 to switch to pilot when you bailed.

Last edited by GotMex? (2006-03-05 21:55:36)

F.Rabshaw
+37|6671
I think its funny. I wouldn't have even said to bail.
[BSF]Nexar
Banned
+4|6655|3 Miles East of Smurf Village
Lol
Rathji
+1|6672
Man those noobs with 4 points and a lower tank than you NEED TO BE PUT IN THEIR PLACE.

Good job, someone needs to teach them noob privates how things work when a total psychopathic 14 year old with little or no mental capacity is around.

edit: I can't type

Last edited by Rathji (2006-03-06 12:36:13)

FromTheAshes
+53|6693
I was actually playing wake last night, and a guy was using the attack chopper as a transport to revive people and get the fuck out of the heatzone, he ended with 200 points.

So stfu an attacl chopper can be used as a transport
Kiss_my_white_ass
Banned
+1|6664
go cry to your mom pussy.
name1ess
+8|6739|Newcastle, Aus.
next time get high.... really high. nosedive, yell bail and get out just b4 u hit the ground
supa_fly52
Save a Mouse, Eat a Pussy
+8|6744|Gold Coast, Australia
Something like that happened to me the other day.

I was waiting for the tank to spawn on karkand, and 2 guys had it before but they died in the tank, so it respawns and i get into the pilots seat, and he starts whining to me over how they had it first and its people like me that wreck the game, WTF? since when was this rule established, and then they started kick votes against me for 2 whole rounds non stop.
SwearingCashew
+0|6663
Maybe if he really wanted to act like a medic he could have joined a squad and stayed on the ground helping his squad ........ who cares about the damn flyboys anyways.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6635

SwearingCashew wrote:

Maybe if he really wanted to act like a medic he could have joined a squad and stayed on the ground helping his squad ........ who cares about the damn flyboys anyways.
You go to hell, I'm never giving you air support again.

Last edited by Ajax_the_Great1 (2006-03-06 01:18:56)

coreinflames
+12|6633

supa_fly52 wrote:

Something like that happened to me the other day.

I was waiting for the tank to spawn on karkand, and 2 guys had it before but they died in the tank, so it respawns and i get into the pilots seat, and he starts whining to me over how they had it first and its people like me that wreck the game, WTF? since when was this rule established, and then they started kick votes against me for 2 whole rounds non stop.
Were exactly is the pilots seat in a tank???
coreinflames
+12|6633

Rathji wrote:

Man those noobs with 4 points and a lower tank than you NEED TO BE PUT IN THEIR PLACE.

Good job, someone needs to teach them noob privates how things work when a total psychopathic 14 year old with little or no metal capacity is around.
What is a metal capacity?

https://sig.gamedrome.com/gen/25465.jpg

Last edited by coreinflames (2006-03-06 01:21:37)

Longbow
+163|6636|Odessa, Ukraine

FromTheAshes wrote:

I was actually playing wake last night, and a guy was using the attack chopper as a transport to revive people and get the fuck out of the heatzone, he ended with 200 points.

Yep , it can be used as a transport buy such newbs as you .
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6677|UK
Me and P-Murda had a heated argument the other day, it was pretty funny.

Now I when I play with him I am on his team and usually in his squad, I like playing with him and he's got a really cool accent and very vocal on the mic and often makes me laugh and we owned Sharqi with the two attack choppers as gunners.

No real point in my post.  Just thought I'd share a story
spon
+2|6833|San Jose, CA
LMAO!!!!

hmm. it's in the cockpit of the tank.

LOL
spon
+2|6833|San Jose, CA

Esker wrote:

So basically he jumped out of his heli to heal and revive people, being a medic an' all and then all of sudden this nigga comes along, steals his chopper and then crashes it to hide the evidence?

Haha, I like it.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
This had me rolling on the floor...
coreinflames
+12|6633
I am a proud tank whore, and i realize if i repair my tank my worst enemy is my own team and i repair far away from them.  That guy deserved to get his chopper jacked,  if i seen him get out with his gay little medic packs i woulda jacked his helicopter just for that reason.

and on a different note, while waiting for a vehicle, even if you dont want the vehicle, it is fun to push around you're team mates by running into them with you're body over and over and over.  Infact it should be required.

https://sig.gamedrome.com/gen/25465.jpg
millhous
+39|6626|OREEGONE, USA
I can understand if you didn't see him chucking med bags and he was outside the chopper for a while.  This can go both ways.  You could be called a dick for stealing a helpful teammates vehicle or he could be called the dick for being a crying heli-whore.  But i'm gonna have to go with this: If your a medic, you have no buisness flying around in a attack heli if your goal is to heal or revive people.  Transport helis are another story, but if your trying to heal and revive teammates, stay on the ground.
arson
+99|6626|New York
Idiots like you should take the bus... (or jeep)
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6690

FromTheAshes wrote:

That sounds like the dumbest idea I've heard in a long time.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard