BloodMetal
+2|6810
Rofl. Jamey, do you take everyone here for idiots? Your lame ass full of holes story is insulting to our intelligence, seriously.
[VS-UK]MrFarmer
RoadKill
+1|6700|Eindhoven, Netherlands
roflmao    what a tarts

Last edited by [VS-UK]MrFarmer (2006-03-05 20:51:48)

A=10
+-2|6757|U.K DURHAM
ffs
KX500Racer
+4|6814
Are you saying that EA just gave you a BRS of 649 for nothing? 

I was starting to wonder how a "average player" gets a BRS of 649!!!

Yeah, it's just a game, but I don't care who you are, we all work hard for the stats.  You must feel some guilt if you don't mind EA resetting your stats.

Your stats show padding all over them guy!  Takes a man to admit guilt, you must be a little kid I guess.  Good luck with your BF2 career.
F.Rabshaw
+37|6653
I think everyone who said anything about wiping stats or making fun of the admin is an idiot. You guys care way to much. Its almost like youre all little kids looking for trouble when there isnt any.
siciliano732
+202|6620|New York
you want to see some real average stats of a person who plays FOR REAL, earns his stats FOR REAL, earns his ranks and medals FOR REAL, and takes this game and nothing but a game and sees no reason to stat pad, glitch, hack or what have you.....here they are....

http://bf2s.com/player/siciliano732/

....and take it from a kid who has been through anger management....you my friend are probably 12, know you shouldnt be playing this game for its "T" for teen rating and you are so angry that you dont have the balls to just admit that you were wrong and nor your going to get your stats whipped....kinda like your mom and dad have to do for your ass when you shit cuz your too retarded to learn it on your own.....grow up boss.....

AHHHH THE MOTHERLAND....

lol...this whole thread is entertaining....i even have it saved under "my favorites"....

btw...if its just a game....why are you stat-padding again....refresh my memory...best round score of over 600! lol...oh thats good....thats real good
moose_rider
+30|6612|Puyallup, WA
^^^ lmao I liked the ending... This thread really is entertaining
FromTheAshes
+53|6675

j4mi3-k1ll3r wrote:

1 guy camping in our USMC cappd base .. me and a sqaud mate go to get him ... jewey here tries to enter smll shack in a attack heli..???? doesnt work .. so he dropps c4 kills 2 team mates including himself?
I banned him for tk'g like a noob ..logs are there .. let the ppl see
BTW the enemy was dead already

1 more point ....i sometimes make rounds knife/pistol only when all agree.. Was it a knife pistol round...  The rules will scroll by
Goddamn padding peice of shit, you should be cd key banned
Rathji
+1|6654

j4mi3-k1ll3r wrote:

Fuck you , you little fag ... Do you have screen shots ?
As for my victim, thats my dad and when he was new to the game .. we was on a ranked server with the title SPWANKILLING IS ALLOWED
I can see this, your 'dad' logs on to good old Jim's account, goes afk while you spawn kill him. I don't know why anyone is accusing you of stat padding. Your dad must suck or have one of those monitors that don't actually turn on, but thats understandable. If my dad tried to play BF2 the first thing I would do is go assfuck him at spawn point over and over, but thats just me.

j4mi3-k1ll3r wrote:

1 guy camping in our USMC cappd base .. me and a sqaud mate go to get him ... jewey here tries to enter smll shack in a attack heli..???? doesnt work .. so he dropps c4 kills 2 team mates including himself?
So by your account you are in this 'shack' trying to kill this opponent, and trying your hardest to kill him I am guessing. So while you are trying real hard to kill him, someone notices you.. flies the chopper over but can't get you guys, so he comes back with C4 and blows you up. How did you not manage to kill this 'opponent' in this time period? Were you using your dads monitor? Maybe it was a fierce battle with him and his medic. I can understand that, medics are pretty tough to kill in an enclosed space.

I can see why you would be upset that people might think you are statpadding when the evidence you have laid out yourself TOTALLY CLEARS YOUR NAME.

This may just be a game, but you got serious issues that have nothing to do with your BF2 stats.

Last edited by Rathji (2006-03-05 21:47:53)

mdotn9
+0|6599
This just gets better and better.
siciliano732
+202|6620|New York
poor kid...."assraped" his dad and now is getting "assraped" by the rest of the world....i personally just sit and laugh....

...good stuff fellas keep it up

....j4mi3-k1ll3r shouldve just come over here with good old  Christopher Columbus or the Pilgrims when he had his chance....

and lets be honest, i would have anger issues if it rained everyday, my dads computer monitor didnt work, and i was recieving so much rapage that my asshole was the size of the Lincoln Tunnel.....lol

Last edited by siciliano732 (2006-03-05 22:38:00)

masculata
+24|6647|45° 30',North by 73° 35',West
LMFAO >>>> thx j4mi3-k1ll3r
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6617
Funny how the offender found this post. He was prolly all, "hm... stat padders post, wonder if they's talking bout me?"
millhous
+39|6608|OREEGONE, USA
ROFL .This is some great, high-quality postage going on here.  *dusts self off, kicks back and enjoys the show*
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6752

I was about to post a message saying that you guys should lay off this poor guy cause maybe he wasn't padding...but then i looked at this knife stats:

Knife      01:41:35      Kills 248      Deaths 39      K/D6.36     

hmm....

funny thing is nobody would have cared about this post if he hadn't responded...so sad
coreinflames
+12|6615
This reminds me of the 3 little pigs:

Sounds to me like the wolf came and blew you're shack down.

Maybe next time you should stat pad in a brick building.

https://sig.gamedrome.com/gen/25465.jpg
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6644|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Ive had simular responses to people who I have accused whilst posting here. They remind us of how, they dont cheat, pad etc. How we wern't there so we wouldnt know. They even tell us that they don't know why they are here responding to "smurfs" in the first place. The also side step questions better than a politican offering no answer, or at least an answer we believe. Another thing I have noticed is how once stats are wiped they don't return to say "you were right all along, Iv'e been wiped, Thanks for the warning".

To the original fella who took the time to construct this post, thank you. The more of us who take the time to report padders the better the game will become.  It is just a game but we don't tolerate cheating in real life.
j4mi3-k1ll3r
+19|6618|Behind that RPK-74
*YAWN*
No im not a kid/teen, By the crap wrote in here i am probably alot older than most of you !
*YAWN*
BTW for all those that have posted , jumped aboard and know nothing about what REALLY happened SADDOS.
I'll leave this as my last post, but for those of you with no life and find this the highlight of thier sad little lives please do carry on.  ,,!,,   *ENJOY*

Last edited by j4mi3-k1ll3r (2006-03-06 04:20:22)

polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6759|Singapore

Well.. same clan etc...

Mike was so afraid of getting on my list that he left the server
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6759|Singapore

j4mi3-k1ll3r wrote:

*YAWN*
No im not a kid/teen, By the crap wrote in here i am probably alot older than most of you !
*YAWN*
Now, I won't question your previous statements, but from your actions, language and reactions, I highly doubt THIS statement.
j4mi3-k1ll3r

polarbearz wrote:

j4mi3-k1ll3r wrote:

*YAWN*
*YAWN*
Now, I won't question your previous statements, but from your actions, language and reactions, I highly doubt THIS statement.
Ok maybe it isnt my LAST statment but this is ... True , from my language and actions yes makes me sound like a kid.. No i was just annoyed and bound to respond to what has ben posted..
I would say 99.9% would have rected exactly the same way.. Later ppl.
junkpi1e
Captain Input
+4|6599|Sunshine Coast, Queensland
10pm EST Australia. Bed time clearly.
j4mi3-k1ll3r

superfly_cox wrote:

I was about to post a message saying that you guys should lay off this poor guy cause maybe he wasn't padding...but then i looked at this knife stats:

Knife      01:41:35      Kills 248      Deaths 39      K/D6.36     

hmm....

funny thing is nobody would have cared about this post if he hadn't responded...so sad
I will get to MY last post lol.
Claymore    01:06:39    Kills 163     Deaths 14      K/D 11.64 <--- OMG i must have padded for this too.
Using a knife on a 64 Karkand map is really very easy. try it
[RS]Benleip
+0|6598
do you think that = stats pad look at this site this = really stats pad the other = only a child for example

http://bf2s.com/player/45023848/ look at his site and favorite victim 249 times  all mofo`s
Simon_Shadow
+0|6689
For sum1 who says they dont care how many "cyber medals" they hav, he certainly has a ton of 'em. LOL

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard