{eZs}Canuck04
+0|6787
I have had alot of problems with the new pacth and have fixed all of them execpt for this one, when a map finsh's loading and i clock "ready" i get this message

http://www.gbfiles.net/2005-10/RDM.BF2.JPG

Now I have no idea what the hell this means or what I am supposed to do.  I been fixing all the problems with installing this pacth for the past four hours and I just want to play some BF2 and try the new map but I still cant and it is starting to piss me off.  If you know what to do please help me.

Last edited by {eZs}Canuck04 (2005-10-04 23:03:40)

tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6855|San Francisco

Seems like bf2 thinks something has been modified... The easiest way would probably be to simply uninstall and reinstall bf2 patch with 1.02 and then 1.03. Sure it sucks, but 4 hours is nothing compared to what I went through today to get the patch to install.
[CoN]Eraser
+0|6803
If you have to fix allot then you probably modified allot.
Did you made any map changes? Maybe there are damaged files on your hard drive.
I recommend that you uninstall the game, delete all files in your BF2 directory and then reinstall.

If you are playing with a normal installation without any modifications then you might check your drive for errors.

Last edited by [CoN]Eraser (2005-10-05 00:11:13)

Stoned_Smurfz
The Mushroom Man
+1|6854|Australia

tF-voodoochild wrote:

Seems like bf2 thinks something has been modified... The easiest way would probably be to simply uninstall and reinstall bf2 patch with 1.02 and then 1.03. Sure it sucks, but 4 hours is nothing compared to what I went through today to get the patch to install.
Yeah that should fix it, also dont put ur hacks back on lol j/k something obviously got jewed up somewhere along the lines

and just to rub it in i woke up downloaded the patch (8mins) installed the patch (10mins) played the patched game (still am )
Doyley
+1|6816|Australia
Hey, I have that same problem, I get that same message. {eZs}Canuck04, did what voodoo, eraser, and stoned smurf say work, just curious, or are we both stuffed?
JimmyNoobtron
+-2|6782|Dallas, Tx
I got lucky and everything worked fine the first time I installed the patch.  But I had no mods at all installed.  I'm sure that can mess things up.  I use to play Spearhead a lot on modded servers and the mods caused trouble on regular servers on more than one occasion.
US|dirtysouth
purple sticky punch
+0|6822|englewood FL.

Stoned_Smurfz wrote:

tF-voodoochild wrote:

Yeah that should fix it, also dont put ur hacks back on lol j/k something obviously got jewed up somewhere along the lines

and just to rub it in i woke up downloaded the patch (8mins) installed the patch (10mins) played the patched game (still am )
lol same havent had ant probs..about 20 mins total from DL to play...lmao

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard