steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6381|the land of bourbon

bad-man wrote:

Peepz who think they can heck their stats to some ridiculous numbers and think no one will notice …..
last time I checked global score =  team score + combat score + commander score

these bastards have global scores 2 or more times the total of all their points and there is more than 150 of them on the list filtered by SPM – is this for real ???

http://bf2s.com/rankings/spm/1
alot of these people were namehacked.  EA restored most of these player's global scores, while other stats were left screwed up.  dont hate the player, hate the game.  (in this case, EA)
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
bad-man
now say you sorry
+34|5848|one windy city

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

Do they change your level of enjoyment of the game?
level of enjoyment – maybe not so much, but when I look at the stats and see their SPM is 50 or more and I know how hard I have to play to keep my funny 1.8 its annoys me a little

alot of these people were namehacked.  EA restored most of these player's global scores, while other stats were left screwed up.  dont hate the player, hate the game.  (in this case, EA)
if that’s the case  - my apologies to the namehacked and for the stat padders  - try not to impress any BF2 players with your stats we’ll know you bluffin.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6106|eXtreme to the maX
When the whole USMC team goes sniper on Jalalabad and fails to get out of the base.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
User007Gamer
???
+21|5982|Dubai, UAE

Snoogans84 wrote:

People who don't take 1 or 2 seconds required to look at the minimap or just around the vehicle for people who might want a ride, and just take off.
When I'm in a bomber im always looking for a med to high ranker to be my gunner. But when I say 'Get in!' some noob private always comes running up my tailpipe and gets in the plane. Thats why I take off as squad leader and tell my mates to spawn on me.
Australia*|AAC|*
+2|6772
People that shoot at me, like come on guys cant we just talk this over?!!!
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5904|CA
Gear Grinder:

The relentless fucks who play this game, who, no matter what the teamkill was, immediately slams their Page Down key after an accidental teamkill.  I mean, what the fuck?  If it was a grenade, it was obviously accidental, if it was assualt rifle fire, then you were obviously standing in my fucking way, or I was trying to take out that enemy behind you.

I don't know about anyone else, but I always forgive, because nobody wants fucking negative points, I'll only punish if they whip around and empty a clip into my face, or stab me.  Otherwise, why the fuck are punishing, because you have to wait another 15 seconds?

Jesus, sometimes these players are just fucks, period.

Last edited by TopHat01 (2008-08-22 11:26:08)

El Beardo
steel woolly mammoth
+150|5720|Gulf Coast

losing a map by a small margin and realizing that 4 or 5 of your teams players have been camping the hangar trying to c4 each other away from the jet spawn point while waiting for it to respawn even when the current pilot has 30+ kills and less then 5 deaths.......GO TEAM!!!
DSRTurtle
+56|6686

DrPeePeeFace wrote:

losing a map by a small margin and realizing that 4 or 5 of your teams players have been camping the hangar trying to c4 each other away from the jet spawn point while waiting for it to respawn even when the current pilot has 30+ kills and less then 5 deaths.......GO TEAM!!!
Exactly the reason I hate frinedly fire off.
chittydog
less busy
+586|6835|Kubra, Damn it!

DrPeePeeFace wrote:

Someone just had a frustrating round...
thepilot91
+64|6236|Åland!

TopHat01 wrote:

Gear Grinder:

The relentless fucks who play this game, who, no matter what the teamkill was, immediately slams their Page Down key after an accidental teamkill.  I mean, what the fuck?  If it was a grenade, it was obviously accidental, if it was assualt rifle fire, then you were obviously standing in my fucking way, or I was trying to take out that enemy behind you.

I don't know about anyone else, but I always forgive, because nobody wants fucking negative points, I'll only punish if they whip around and empty a clip into my face, or stab me.  Otherwise, why the fuck are punishing, because you have to wait another 15 seconds?

just going to point out it doesnt give you more minus score... agree, but im more of a punisher in pure demonstration, from exeption of all tks when you ofc will punish  .

i ALWAYS punish 1: nadespammers 2: medicwh0res & hackers (ofc they never tk easily but when there's a hacker on the server i love to piss him off and make his playing as awful as i can til he leaves and that often includes getting tked one way or another )
El Beardo
steel woolly mammoth
+150|5720|Gulf Coast

forum admins w/o a sense of humor that try to make fun of you in the warning message they send you.......yup, awesome

Last edited by DrPeePeeFace (2008-09-15 15:40:17)

jord
+2,382|6678|The North, beyond the wall.
Admins that when you kill them ban and kick you for legit reasons like "Ramming" or "uncap raping". How I rammed the admin by bombing him in a jet in North Village then flying away to get that kick message is beyond me.
El Beardo
steel woolly mammoth
+150|5720|Gulf Coast

jord wrote:

Admins that when you kill them ban and kick you for legit reasons like "Ramming" or "uncap raping". How I rammed the admin by bombing him in a jet in North Village then flying away to get that kick message is beyond me.
or excessive team killing when you did nothing of the sort.
Waldo120
+0|5691|Hayward, CA

Nico-DeathDealer wrote:

Idiot team members who run over AT mines you've placed even though they can clearly see the big skull and crossbones... and then they have the nerve to punish you.
It's been my experiance that whenever it's a friendly mine it doesn't go off when I drive over it. Am I way off? Has this been "fixed" since this post was made so that friendly mines don't blow up?
eatnapalm
+2|5661

Waldo120 wrote:

Nico-DeathDealer wrote:

Idiot team members who run over AT mines you've placed even though they can clearly see the big skull and crossbones... and then they have the nerve to punish you.
It's been my experiance that whenever it's a friendly mine it doesn't go off when I drive over it. Am I way off? Has this been "fixed" since this post was made so that friendly mines don't blow up?
yes it was a patch around the time special forces was released.  it used to be a problem trying to defend a base when ur own team wouldnt see ur claymore and get u 6 teamkills in 1 second, which would get u an auto ban for negative score
NgoDamWei
+7|5663|Western North Carolina
Ref: gears

I read many but not all the previous pages, hopefully I won't repeat many and acknowledge all previously stated but not limited to vav TKs, idiot roadkills, thieves, LOF jumpers, stupid/ignernt/childish admins, unsolicited supplies/medic/vehicle to a sniper and so on.

"Read our scrolling rules before joining game" - hmmm, rules are blocked by kit menu.

"Our map boundaries are posted on our website" - WTF is that ?  Quit game, go to website, search for boundary rules (a: sorry assed website [formulated by a colorblind 8 yr old with mismatched colors you can't read]; b: no such item as boundaries; c: have to register in order to learn b: above), return to game, get kicked/Tkd/banned for violating non existent rules while they exploit said non existent rules on your base.

Carrier UNCAP is 1/50 the size of the entire map. OpFor considers their UNCAP as 25% of the remaining 49/50ths of the map.  (exaggerated %s perhaps but you know of what I write.)

As Commander your team is 1 sole SL, 14 loner snipers (or similarly configured)

Solitary SL above does not have VOIP.  Similarly, 6 SLs, only 1 (or less) has VOIP.

Deck stacking by OpFor - joining their 4 man team is blocked; their leading producer (in the first 5 minutes) has more than your entire 10 man team will accumulate throughout the game.

Idle players who will not disconnect allowing someone who actually will function to join a team.

In like manner, if on that server you are stuck PLA, you will always be PLA, no ability to rotate.

TS/VENT that will not place their teams on discreet channels.

TS/VENT useless chatter.  I could not care less where you plan to put your pitiful sexual member somewhere in Maryjane Rotten-crotch while I, you or your teamies are being over run and YOU won't STFU !

Teams with no regard for protecting their home base, assets and/or their commander expecting him to fend off the hordes singlehandedly and then whine with their cheese when no assets are available and they end up loosing.

Repeating the above over and over and over.

Single hip shot kills while mid air dolphin diving.

Server admins not willing to vet joining players for being known cheats/hacks.

Chopper hacks that won't get their boots dirty and capture flags.

Jet whores bombing a single APC clear across the map while their mates at two of their flags have Charlies in the wire and are being over run.

Jet whores that can't even hit that single APC.

Teams of 80% air whores with only 2 mates attempting to capture and hold flags.  Of those 8 individuals, only 1 can fly, only 1 can shoot and they both go singularly in different choppers only to rejoin the other six whores within a minute.

Anal retentive clan leaders that stifle initiative.  Even worse, have no military experience to grasp the concept "flank 'em !".

Two ATs in the same squad that don't coordinate and combine their efforts on a single target, kill nothing and get themselves wasted in the process.

Blaming Commander for TK by Arty when the Red Cannon and "ARTILLERY YOUR AREA!" is blatantly apparent. Even EA, specifically falling shy of calling you an azzho, sez it is your own fault, whereas I will not fall shy.   

There are more on my list for a later time but lastly:

Postulates of inflammatory, hackneyed, generalized socio/geopolitical biased statements in places where they don't belong. Responders are of equal blame.
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5904|CA
=DoM= 24/7 Warlord...

Was in first place, ~200 points, my buddy just got his first aid badge, the admin restarts the server because he wasn't winning, we both lost our points & badge.  What a noob, and he was bragging about how he had been in real war.

lolgg.

Last edited by TopHat01 (2008-12-08 23:38:09)

rishnokof
+0|5653
Anyone who kills me

Also teamkillers, that's just low :'(
Narupug
Fodder Mostly
+150|5596|Vacationland
People who use BF2 as a chat client.  Get Yahoo, AIM, X-Chat,  or something people. Or even worse people who don't even tell you they use the server to chat and look like a normal server when you click on it and are just sitting around when you come on and kick you for tking when you start killing them while they're standing around.
eFse7en
Beatboxer
+4|5599|Poland

TopHat01 wrote:

Gear Grinder:

it's good to punish nadespameers, cuz sometimes they are so nobish that they even don't see if they killed teammate, so information about a punish should take them straight a little.
Many times when i die from teamkill with a medic kit and it was killers obvious misktake, i wait. If noone revives me, even the teamkiller, then it means he doesn't care enough to swap kits and revive me. So after i'm dead i punish. If he revived me i forgive, i think it's fair trade.

Anyway don't cry so much about punishing. It's only symbolical as tk is -4pts and tk+punish is -6 so only 2 point difference.
iNfinity.
+12|5643|Norway
When people screams PWNAGE and or pwned when they really just running around with G36E and flying the J10.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6381|the land of bourbon
whenever i switch to the 50 cal on a jeep, i get smoked before i can even get 2 shots off.  when i'm shooting back at someone else on a mounted gun, i ALWAYS die...  and also:

eFse7en wrote:

Anyway don't cry so much about punishing. It's only symbolical as tk is -4pts and tk+punish is -6 so only 2 point difference.
and no, punishing a tk does not cost an additional -2.  i don't know where you got that from, but that is not the case.  a tk is -4, punish or not.  if you damage a friendly a little bit before the tk, then you get team damage -2, plus team kill -4.  it has nothing to do with the punish.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
ozric
+4|5955|Sweden
All retarded Germans and hacking Russians.
El Beardo
steel woolly mammoth
+150|5720|Gulf Coast

ozric wrote:

All retarded Germans and hacking Russians.
Someone just had a rough round.
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|5999|Aberdeen, Scotland

steelie34 wrote:

whenever i switch to the 50 cal on a jeep, i get smoked before i can even get 2 shots off.  when i'm shooting back at someone else on a mounted gun, i ALWAYS die...  and also:

eFse7en wrote:

and no, punishing a tk does not cost an additional -2.  i don't know where you got that from, but that is not the case.  a tk is -4, punish or not.  if you damage a friendly a little bit before the tk, then you get team damage -2, plus team kill -4.  it has nothing to do with the punish.
Since someone else bumped the thread...

Lots of people seem to think the same. The only thing tkpunish does is kick players after a player reaches set number of punished tks, depending on the server settings.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard