Stratocaster
WCR official whiner
+6|6727|Madrid, Spain
the wcr should be for commander time playing because only at that time, when you are commander, you can have a certain responsability in the game. Otherwise, you can have n00b commander, n00b teammates, plane whores, all your teammates waiting for a vehicle or teamswitching all the time while you do your best and that sucks.
ALL badges, ribbons and medals are focused for individual achievement EXCEPT this one. and that's why it's the worst idea ever by the bf2 developers!! YOU can't control the other players' game, you can't win the round yourself, hundreds of things are not under your control. you don't feel right because a lot of shitty things can (and will) happen. I want my awards to be worth my effort, I want to work for myself for my medals. And I'm getting tired of seeing players disconnect from game as soon as the round is doomed, or teamswitch like mad all the time, this pisses all the other players and has negative effect on general gaming atmosphere.
Most of you should agree this award needs a secondary way to get it. I have the distinguished service medal, and the expert commander badge so I know what I'm talkin' about when it comes to commanding... my commanded games have mostly been victories and the bloody wcr would have been mine long ago.
this award sucks and I'm terribly pissed about it!
BushRanger007
+1|6665

FromTheAshes wrote:

Firestorm dosn't teamswitch, everybody with the WCR does or they go on public servers with clan members...
A bit naive, considering I am up to 2.00 and I dont teamswitch, I do club in pub's with clan members, but I do also look before I enter a game to see who is winning and if I come on that side by the base of players on that side, majority of times I come out on the side that is winning just by entering the server at the right time.

If that's a hax, so is the US President.
KillerAFET
+3|6779|Abilene, Texas

FromTheAshes wrote:

Firestorm dosn't teamswitch, everybody with the WCR does or they go on public servers with clan members...
Sounds like sour grapes slick.
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6704|Central Valley,California

Prince1215 wrote:

Ok i see people with the War College Ribbon! But i dont see the greatest commander like Firestorm that don't have it! I know it says that you need a 3:1 win /loss ratio! But really how many wins and how many losses do u need to get it! Can some help out and tell me about it!
It's simple Middle School math.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard