Brasso
+1,549|6665

Poseidon wrote:

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showprodu … otherboard

Can't go wrong. I've got a friend with that board and he loves it. If you ever do want to OC, this is the board to do it on.
a-fucking-greed
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Snorkelfarsan
Soup Boy
+32|6641|Stockholm, Sweden
I would go with E8400, no point in spending a lot of extra money on 0.16 GHZ of extra speed you get with the E8500, you can easily OC the CPU up to 3.6 gHZ. And also go with 4gb of mem, especially if your choosing a 64-bit operating system. And are you sure you want the Antec twelvehundred? I'd say its a bit of an overkill, go with the ninehundred instead.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6524|Gogledd Cymru

If you'd have read the thread you would have noticed that I've already bought and installed it all, the E8500 was £9 more, a gargantuan amount of money I know, but I can justify it.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6572|Long Island, New York

The Sheriff wrote:

Got it all at 9 am today, (I only ordered it at 3 pm yesterday).

Unfortunately hat to delay building it tilkl after work, Vista is installed as are all drivers.

Money well spent tbh.
Pics. Do it, Oli.
Snorkelfarsan
Soup Boy
+32|6641|Stockholm, Sweden
I missed that post, just read through quickly. And if it was only £9 more than it's all right. Good luck with your new rig then

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard