voodoodolphins
+92|6703

Rosse_modest wrote:

[A-A]Sgt.Sonner wrote:

Denmark brought a snow-plow to afghanistan..
And why does that make Denmark look stupid???
They also brought a lawnmower, but i thought it was when they left to Iraq they did it?
Rosse_modest
+76|6776|Antwerp, Flanders

MajorGeneral wrote:

Rosse_modest wrote:

MajorGeneral wrote:

That for ones in history your more than a motorway between France and Germany.
What the hell does that have to do with my support for the Union?
Because Belgium plays the "big boss" of EU. But here is a newsflash: you don't! I really don't know what we are doing in EU. We should leave it fast. Sweden doesn't need commands from Italy, belgium, germany, holland etc. A Scandinavian union would be more preferable
What the hell? Big boss of the EU? What in the name of the almighty and relentless Duracell bunny are you talking about?
Just for your information: the scandinavian countries are also doing their share of "commanding" (that's what u like to call it) in terms of environmental policies so I don't know what you're complaining about???

Last edited by Rosse_modest (2006-03-05 13:24:21)

BudRell
+2|6837|Home

markkos wrote:

Unohdit viinan (In English: you forgot the booze)
My aunt is teacher in Finland and she told me that some of the students beat their maths teacher and got only one hour detention!
I imported a lightbar from the US and the taxes aren't so bad if you know how you can cheat the customs. A little wordsplay: Kunnollinen tullimies: Tunnollinen kullimies
But the booze is a real problem. The cops found last year a 11-year(?) old girl with 4‰ alcohol in the blood k. o. in a ditch.

Switzerland, the place where I live:
Chocolate, avalanches, Christoph Blocher, gun laws are the things what i remember now.
The booze is surely a problem too. I didn't write it because I do not drink

That car modding/building I wrote : If you would buy a "kit" and build an AC Cobra, what would it cost to register it in Finland. Yes, you probably know it approximately...A LOT.
It would cost more than buying any NEW expensive "family car" like BMW, AUDI or whatever. They call it taxing.
Government takes money from your work without any reason...that's called blackmailing or "protection money" in some other countries...
-101-InvaderZim
+42|6843|Waikato, Aotearoa
hmmz things that give New Zealand a bad name.......
Losing the Bledisloe Cup to Aussie
Scrapping our strike wing too I suppose (altho a handful of aging A4s would be better off gone.)
Russel Crowe - Seriously Australia can have him. Shame that he acts like a dickhead in public
Oh and other Kiwis overseas acting the fool
markkos
Kokko, kokoo koko kokko kokoon!
+9|6675|Zurich, Switzerland
And maybe for Switzerland the name of the old president: Pascal Couchepin (the finnish will understand it only) (Pascal Couchepin sanotaan niin kuin Paskal Kuspää)
Xaritix
Banned
+1|6625|Somewhere near Beverly Hills
My List

-Bush
-South Dakota
-McDonalds
-Bush
-Texas
-'Gitmo
-FEMA
-The Iraq war
-Samuel Alito
-Ahnold, Prezeedent of Californya
-The fact that Bush cant say "Nukalier"
-Bush
-Bush getting a second term
-the UN

and finally:

-Republicans (and Bush)
herrr_smity
+156|6628|space command ur anus

[anti]NorthBear wrote:

Sweden:

Absolute Vodka
ABBA
VOLVO

No, thats good stuff right?
Help me out here!!!

Absolute vodka but ABBA seriously
Ion
+0|6640
and the big one. The South.
**edit** What a pinhead egocentric thing to say. Maybe attitudes like that are whats wrong with this country.

Last edited by Ion (2006-03-08 17:04:14)

herrr_smity
i don't like the fact that i live in the richest country on the planet but we still have really bad roads and bad health care.
markkos
You aren't living in the richest country on the planet, the US is the richest country in total (norway is 25), and Luxemburg is the richest country with GDP per capita, Norway is second.
Umibozu_IT
+15|6647|Italy
mafia
our prime minister (the bald dwarf glued to bush)
ppl joke about our army (don't know why tho)

and all those stereotypes ppl have about us from the '50s

pizza (well that's not bad :p)

if you know others let me know

Last edited by Umibozu_IT (2006-03-09 12:38:39)

minispud
+4|6737
Americans...when they aren't bonded against a common enemy (excluding eachother)
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6674|Canberra, AUS

markkos wrote:

You aren't living in the richest country on the planet, the US is the richest country in total (norway is 25), and Luxemburg is the richest country with GDP per capita, Norway is second.
I thought it went

Luxembourg
US
Norway
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
herrr_smity

Spark wrote:

markkos wrote:

I thought it went

Luxembourg
US
Norway
Rank Country GDP - per capita
1 Luxembourg $ 55,100
2 Norway $ 37,800
3 United States $ 37,800
4 San Marino $ 34,600
5 Switzerland $ 32,700
6 Denmark $ 31,100
7 Iceland $ 30,900
8 Austria $ 30,000
9 Canada $ 29,800
10 Ireland $ 29,600
11 Belgium $ 29,100
12 Australia $ 29,000
13 Netherlands $ 28,600
14 Japan $ 28,200
15 United Kingdom $ 27,700
16 France $ 27,600
17 Germany $ 27,600
18 Finland $ 27,400
19 Monaco $ 27,000
20 Sweden $ 26,800
herrr_smity
and it only lives like 500 000 people in luxsembourg
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6662|USA

Giant_Squid500 wrote:

Horseman 77 wrote:

The South is so much cleaner friendlier safe etc.  The East Coast left cost liberal way of thinking, it defies logic
Well you obviously have never lived in the south. I was born and raised in Illinois, and lived in Alabama for 8 years and have been here in Florida for about 1. And from experience I can tell you the people in the south are dumb, dirty, racist, mean, annoying, and have annoying horrible accents, terrible food, and more lazy fat people than anywhere else in America.

I can think of nothing good about the south, the weather is way to hot, and they don't know how to handle morning frost on the ground in the "winter". They close schools, no wonder people are stupid down here.

And there is absolutly nothing to do down here, the only place worth visiting is Atlanta, and that city isn't even that great after going to Chicago a million times.  Southern Hospitality doesn't exist and never has.
Yur dum....Derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. You were in Alabama. You asshole.
markkos

herrr_smity wrote:

and it only lives like 500 000 people in luxsembourg
But it is still the richest country.

Last edited by markkos (2006-03-10 12:00:48)

Ion
+0|6640
Well you obviously have never lived in the south. I was born and raised in Illinois, and lived in Alabama for 8 years and have been here in Florida for about 1. And from experience I can tell you the people in the south are dumb, dirty, racist, mean, annoying, and have annoying horrible accents, terrible food, and more lazy fat people than anywhere else in America.

I can think of nothing good about the south, the weather is way to hot, and they don't know how to handle morning frost on the ground in the "winter". They close schools, no wonder people are stupid down here.

And there is absolutly nothing to do down here, the only place worth visiting is Atlanta, and that city isn't even that great after going to Chicago a million times.  Southern Hospitality doesn't exist and never has.
You are a poor excuse for a human being. But then again we love pissing off people like you - it makes you go home sooner.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6674|Canberra, AUS

herrr_smity wrote:

Spark wrote:

markkos wrote:

I thought it went

Luxembourg
US
Norway
1 Luxembourg $ 55,100
2 Norway $ 37,800
3 United States $ 37,800
4 San Marino $ 34,600
5 Switzerland $ 32,700
6 Denmark $ 31,100
7 Iceland $ 30,900
8 Austria $ 30,000
9 Canada $ 29,800
10 Ireland $ 29,600
11 Belgium $ 29,100
12 Australia $ 29,000
13 Netherlands $ 28,600
14 Japan $ 28,200
16 France $ 27,600
17 Germany $ 27,600
18 Finland $ 27,400
19 Monaco $ 27,000
20 Sweden $ 26,800
Well, I've learnt my lesson.

NEVER BELIEVE STATEMENTS MADE IN PRO-GOVERNMENT ADS!
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Rosse_modest
+76|6776|Antwerp, Flanders

Spark wrote:

herrr_smity wrote:

Spark wrote:

I thought it went

Luxembourg
US
Norway
1 Luxembourg $ 55,100
2 Norway $ 37,800
3 United States $ 37,800
4 San Marino $ 34,600
5 Switzerland $ 32,700
6 Denmark $ 31,100
7 Iceland $ 30,900
8 Austria $ 30,000
9 Canada $ 29,800
10 Ireland $ 29,600
11 Belgium $ 29,100
12 Australia $ 29,000
13 Netherlands $ 28,600
14 Japan $ 28,200
16 France $ 27,600
17 Germany $ 27,600
18 Finland $ 27,400
19 Monaco $ 27,000
20 Sweden $ 26,800
Well, I've learnt my lesson.

NEVER BELIEVE STATEMENTS MADE IN PRO-GOVERNMENT ADS!
You Australians are a little too close for my taste... Could you, like, back off a little?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716
in Aus every1 pay really high taxes compared to the states... the taxes in taiwan are a joke, were paying 6% whilst americans pay 20% and were making the same amount of money... dunnno why they didnt put taxes higher... that explains all the broken roads
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Asmodeane
+0|6632|Hellsinki, Finland
I don't know what to write... I live in Finland, but am Russian. So I guess I must cover both.

Finland:

1. Taxation = very high. Up to 60% of pay, depending on how much you earn. It is impossible to get rich like you can in the States, for instance. That alone isn't that bad as long as the money is spent on good causes, but supporting bums and alcoholics isn't my idea of a good cause.

2. The drunk Finnish assholes that travel to Russia and Estonia just for the free booze and then make complete and utter asses out of themselves and their nation by puking, pissing, shitting and passing out in their own filth in cultural and public places of the said countries, much to the disgust of the locals. I mean, ask anyone about what they picture a Finn like in Russia and Estonia, and they'll say that a Finn is generally someone lying face down in a pool of his or hers own puke. That alone makes me ashamed for Finland.

That's about it, apart from the weather and the short sailing season, but that doesn't really count as giving Finland a bad name.

As for Russia... Hmm, where to start. Too much crap, honestly.

1. Corruption, total and all-prevasive. It is everywhere, govenment money squandered, investments pissed away, money that could be used to improve the lot of an ordinary Russian citizen just ending up in the pocket of some bureaucrat.

2. The selfish attitude that partially stems from the above problem of corruption. Nobody is doing anything for me, so why do anything for anyone else? So the people live in a crumbling society, whining and bitching that no-one is doing anything about it while doing nothing about anything themselves. Of course, some are trying to make a difference, but they are very, very, VERY few.

3. The undertones of racism and antisemitism in the mind of an ordinary Russian that just keep getting stronger. I am not talking about the educated minority here, but your ordinary factory worker, truck driver, general labourer. There have been numerous cases of murders commited by racist bands of thugs, killing foreign exchange students that happend to have a darker colour of skin than they do. And those cases are on the rise.

Those I guess are the main problems that came into my mind. I don't really have a problem with Putin, and I do think that Russia needs a tough president like him to put the country on the right track.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6665|NT, like Mick Dundee

Umibozu_IT wrote:

mafia

Lol, would you be Australian by any chance?
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Umibozu_IT
+15|6647|Italy

Flecco wrote:

Umibozu_IT wrote:

mafia

Lol, would you be Australian by any chance?
nope

why, you have a similar prime minister? :p
markkos
And for Finland still not to forget: The Wuornos family.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard