facingwest
+0|6654
I seem to be stuck in que when it comes to updating my stats. Not sure why but this is all i've been getting,

You are #47,952 of 69,560 in the queue. Approximate wait time is: 1d 2h 38m 24s.

It never changes and remains the same regardless of when i check. Normally i wouldn't be concerned but when i'm always #47,952 of 69,560 and not even the seconds are changing on the time, it makes one wander

Thanks!
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6685|Colorado
Yeah updates can take anywhere from 12 hours to 2 days in my own experiance, everyone seems varied though... which is disturbing. Sometimes when I just want current point values{it doesn't have much else} I goto www.bf2player.com & once and a while it will have the current ones.

Maybe after EA/dice finish the new patch update times will increase, *keeping fingers crossed*
mpsmith
+5|6685
No, I'm stuck too. So is my friend.
[TUF]Whiskey_Oktober
mmmm...Toasty!
+91|6735|Oregon
well, mine has been stuck at 5080 something for the last 24 hours, and it is something to do with the account servers, as it is not updation in bf2hq either....im giving it till monday...
Lazarus Tag'lim
Have Wrench, Will Travel
+1|6794|Alabama Coast, USA
It's not you... the queue appears to be broken.  I've been at #11,583 most of the evening, and the queue is just growing.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6760|The United Center
it's an EA stats server problem.  no amount of complaining here will fix it.

it probably won't be fixed until monday at the earliest.

no, no one's stats are updating at the moment.  no, it is not a bf2s problem.  yes, if history repeats itself, you will get all of your points and awards when the stats update.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6782|Human Meat Shield
True, True and True.  Only 4 days left for us to DL Euro FOrces over here, so expect to see alot of freezes.
I.C.F.
+2|6656
http://code.movedesign.de/index.php?action=bfsv

try this it will show your current stats and it updates quick
scooby
+0|6739
You are #29,683 of 100,564 in the queue. Approximate wait time is: 16h 29m 26s.
Ew0kk1
+0|6711
http://www.bf2player.com is working and has always worked when this site is down :\. Unfortunately this site displays the stats in a better way...
NZDeathBoy
+20|6713|Chch, New Zealand
if its a EA problem, then why does bf2player.com work? SHouldn'y if the EA feed is down. all online stats should be down too ? :S
mitsteig
+0|6740|Buxton, Maine
haha, I'm #2,392 of 115,200 in the queue!
cam420
+1|6664
#45,324
JAILBIRD831
+0|6703|uk
bf2 tracker works too
we'll just have to wait rfor this site to update no hardship
sHaDy6
DEATH FROM ABOVE
+5|6742|USA
i think its a combo of things.  bfhq has taken 4ever to update my stats for the last 2 days and now im stuck in the que here as well. i went to another stats site (srry chuey ) and the stats update as soon as bfhq does. i also noticed tht EVERYONE has had their wake island stats reset. IE: no wins/loses, time on map. i looked at about 20 diff names and none of them had stats for wake
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6760|The United Center
bf2player and bf2tracker use a different feed than the xml feed.

also, last night i tried using bf2player and it was also down.
Rizen_Ji
+41|6749|200m out and smiling at you.
i think stat feed is down....
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6801|England
I thought it was down at first, but when the stats feed that bf2s are on goes down, so does bf2tracker.com normally as they also use the new feed. But bf2tracker just updated my stats for things that are only available in this feed.
reubenhelms1
+0|6746|Brisbane, Australia
I'm sure a quick search through the forums will reveal the answer, since its something that comes up everytime EA mess with the stats server.

bf2s.com works off a designated stats server with the latest feed protocol.  Some other sites work off an older feed, and get it from what is not the appropriate place, as requested by EA.  Chuy is a good guy, and doesnt want his site banded from collecting stats from EA, so he does what The Man asks.

But sometimes The Man likes to do something to the stats servers without telling anyone.  This makes you, me, Chuy and a whole bunch of bf2s users very sad pandas.  This usually happens a week or two before a new release or patch.

Also, something else related but separate is updates in BFHQ.  On the weekend, its slow.  And thats just the way it is.  This weekend, I managed to get my Basic Knife (yay for me!), but it didnt show up in BFHQ for at least 5 hours.  I'm guessing traffic is so heavy that the service that processes the incoming stats just cant keep up and takes a while (or EA dumbed down the machine, and it takes longer).  Just guessing.
reubenhelms1
+0|6746|Brisbane, Australia
Just had a  gander at that downloadable stats viewer.  Quiet a nice interface.

I'd hazard a guess and say that its using the same protocol and BFHQ, which is fine if you're getting stats for one or two ppl, as per BFHQ usage.

However, if you're grabbing stats for 120,000+ ppl, the BFHQ method might not be the best.. thus, a special stats server from EA that gets treated like a second class citizen.
Vinsonite
+0|6641
Maybe a dumb question.. but my bf2 stats aren't working here anymore.. i just got promoted, and this website keeps saying that i have to wait 42 min.. but two days ago it said the same thing.. Dunno if it's a bug.. Someone?.. ..

Edit:.. Just saw the topic below me.. he had the same problem.. mhh ..

Last edited by Vinsonite (2006-03-05 16:33:05)

Justin
+0|6641|FL
Same here...

You are #125,571 of 144,627 in the queue. Approximate wait time is: 2d 21h 45m 42s.

landfish7
+2|6655
ive been stuck at 20 hours for like 2 days now
Chillay-14
+21|6692
wow u guys are far in the que ive been stuck on 2hours for 2 days now
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6688|Canberra, AUS
Mine: "You are #12,745 of 146,390 in the queue. Approximate wait time is: 7h 04m 50s."

Stuck like this for over a day and a half now.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard