robcr9
+111|5979

.Sup wrote:

.Sup wrote:

robcr9 wrote:

One question. How do you speak to languages on 1 keyboard, do you have english lettera and greek? or you use different keyboards or what?

I'm confuzzled
Theres a key in the upper left side of the keyboard labeled gibberish. press that and you go into the twilight zone (Greek letters)

No offense Greeks, your country is lovely.
ups I wanted to edit but I quoted myself. I might as well ad: QFT
Metal answer my question nao!!!
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5972|England

robcr9 wrote:

.Sup wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Theres a key in the upper left side of the keyboard labeled gibberish. press that and you go into the twilight zone (Greek letters)

robcr9
+111|5979
lol, how easy is it to get pissed off in EE
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6392|The Gem Saloon

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

Yeah i was walking back home when I found an unlucky dead druggie lying motionless on the pavement.He was around 17-20,badly dressed and with obvious scars on both his arms.

Tried waking him up.Slapped him a couple of times,threw water on his face,but nothing.He was unnaturaly white and cold.Seeing I couldnt do anything,I phoned the police,and left him with the people that have meanwhile gathered around him.

It was disturbing...seeing a dead person from that close for the first time isnt the nicest thing ever.This is a dangerous place we live in,gentlemen.
im really sorry that you saw this, man.
the destruction of life is never something that is easy to deal with when seen firsthand.

if you can, go hang out with someone really close to you. spend some time with them....real quality time.
think happy thoughts, and remember that everyone chooses their own path.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6270
Lots of things went through my mind after seeing him.Im currently hanging out with a friend of mine...death sucks,as god save the queen said.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6451|The Twilight Zone

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

Lots of things went through my mind after seeing him.Im currently hanging out with a friend of mine...death sucks,as god save the queen said.
Better that than seeing you mom "having sex with another dude".
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6663|NT, like Mick Dundee

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

Just call him GS or slinga tbh, less confusing for me.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6565|NYC / Hamburg

Darvin strikes again
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
i g
Banned
+876|5862|GA

god damn hippies
.Sup
be nice

Flecco wrote:

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

Just call him GS or slinga tbh, less confusing for me.
GS was nicer.
Ratzinger
+43|6390|Wollongong, NSW, Australia
All life is cheap.
Think of it as an evolutionary filter, that's one fault removed from the gene pool.
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6227|NSW, Australia

metal eater. do you have some kid of awesome greece keyboard?
.Sup
be nice

Nappy wrote:

metal eater. do you have some kid of awesome greece keyboard?
https://www.greekshops.com/images/LanguageSoftware/keyboard_overlay.jpg
Chou
+737|6789
And you didn't take any pics?
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6517|Πάϊ

robcr9 wrote:

.Sup wrote:

.Sup wrote:

hahaha

No special keyboard here, but Alt+Shift switches between the languages you've installed. Like this: Κάπως έτσι: comme ça: пазк тнус

or you can just press the gibberish button
ƒ³
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6270

Chou wrote:

And you didn't take any pics?
Are you serious on that

Αντε κλαστε κανα αρχιδι πρησμενο

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard