Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6646|Derby, England

Ok For all The Admins Out there New exploit has been Found

EVERYONE who has theyr own server should keep an eye out for This types of Things happening

http://media.putfile.com/Karklandexploit2

Specialy if you are an Comander and see your Guys Inside a building Take a screen shot and Report Them

Houpe This helps sum people and Admins out There

and

No I was not In video Nor do I have any intentions of Doin a video I will be reporting This Bug TO EA and see what They have 2 say about it Greets

Boris
AdamEcks
+1|6717|Canada, Eh.
Wow, I guess the word 'new' was redefined recently. I didn't think things that happened a long time ago and already had a patch to stop from happening were classified as new. But thanks for wasting more board space.
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6664|Keyboard
Lol^^
Rigor
+0|6755|Sweden
How hard can it be to spell KARKAND???
Lonewolf
+0|6795
The patch has stopped that
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6706|Calgary
lol...maybe they  found a secret door 
Cyberwolf
Banned
+14|6706
I nominate BADHQ for tard of the month. Aside from pretty much everyone knowing about it, your ability to misspell Karkand like most of the community is the icing on the cake.
SoldierJAW
+2|6643
Could someone tell me how to do that glitch?? I am making a movie with all OF EA's fux ups.

I am making the movie in single player. SO IM NOT HACKING.

TELL ME HOW TO DO THAT SWEET KARKAND GLITCH PLZZZZ

Last edited by SoldierJAW (2006-03-05 09:32:55)

vesty12
+0|6678|Copenhagen
Man yeah that glitch is like OLD when were theses forums bussing about that? Freaking lst year
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6766|Toronto, ON

Cyberwolf wrote:

I nominate BADHQ for tard of the month. Aside from pretty much everyone knowing about it, your ability to misspell Karkand like most of the community is the icing on the cake.
He didn't misspell anything, because he didn't even make the video.

K gg owned another one bye.
Alpha as fuck.
Drunken_Tankdriver
+81|6666

SoldierJAW wrote:

Could someone tell me how to do that glitch?? I am making a movie with all OF EA's fux ups.

lol, my bullshit o meter is going off.

Is anyone else getting a reading?
https://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/2/acebigmack.png
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6810|Barrington, RI

Drunken_Tankdriver wrote:

SoldierJAW wrote:

lol, my bullshit o meter is going off.

Is anyone else getting a reading?
I'm geeting a reading allright, my meter is peaking right now
SoldierJAW
+2|6643
So ur all saying that that glitch was so last year before 1.2??

Cuz i need more glitches for my movie.

P.s If u got any good glich movies post a link to them.><<>
Breez
+937|6646|Derby, England

Ok people that glitch still works ( as far as I know you can still get in 2 anybuilding on kankard )

Im not talking about Building next2 train wrecks Im talking about all the buildings in kankard

If you guys new about that I dident 

Peace Boris

P.S just tryin 2 help just tryin 2 help
Skinnister
+43|6740|UK
firstly this exploit is Sooooooooooo old  and this thread is pointless, so moderators please close it
two-zero-sniper
+0|6652
this glitch has been fixed on the new patch if u are inside a wall at anytime u will be slayed and a -25 will be taken off ur score
psychotoxic187
+11|6724

two-zero-sniper wrote:

this glitch has been fixed on the new patch if u are inside a wall at anytime u will be slayed and a -25 will be taken off ur score
Where the heck did you get this from? I have still been catching people in that building, and inside the one at the train accident on our server. So, no the patch didn't fix it.
Breez
+937|6646|Derby, England

two-zero-sniper wrote:

Ok I will see if it works and i will post back if its has been fixed my bad for reposting

But This was posted on

Battlefield 2 Karkand Glitch Exposed - Comments: (123)
posted by ******** on Thursday, January 19 @ 4:17 AM

There is a glitch that allows people to get into buildings.

This is being talked about on several other BF2 websites. Most of them have removed all the links, or delete the threads because they do not want this information to get out.

Example video: http://media.putfile.com/Karklandexploit2
as I sead I will look in 2 it and see if it still dos work if it dos at Least we all know about it as Im runing 3 ranked servers and kankard is the only map we have in rotation on more then 1 occasion

Peace Boris
SunTzu
Playdough! Nope C4...
+6|6737|Toronto, ON, CAN
Your calling it Kankard just to piss off the language police aren't you?

Sigh.... also the word is "said" not sead. 

I know we take liberties with the english here, as many people on the forum speak another first language, but sometimes it takes three passes just to find out what your talking about!

- back on topic -
I agree, I am still seeing the exploit being used by some players... they always seem to be snipers too.
CC-Marley
+407|6843
The patch has NOT stopped this!
Rutnab
+15|6661

CC-Marley wrote:

The patch has NOT stopped this!
No, I read the patch notes, it did.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6679|NT, like Mick Dundee

Why the hell would any body want to do this? Whats the bloody point, why pay $50 US for a game if you are just going to cheat with it? Fucking retards who pull this shit piss me off...

Language police people, Boris is Russian/Georgian and English is his second language so give him a break.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Tearsofromance
+0|6701|Canada
owned
Amish_electrition22
+9|6651|Minneapolis-MN
it isnt fixed peolpe. i have seen 2 people in the past 3 days do it. one guy got over 400 points under the hotel.
the wasy to stop something like this is to have everyone avoid that spot on the map. if that guy is the last one just let the tickets go down. my two cents
[LCI]squeakyfleece
O-<--< stick man lolololol
+27|6672|perv
bet they got expert everything lol ^_^

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard