Nabraham
EWWW!!! Thats Nasty!!!
+18|6697|Enon
Grats, i must be one of the less than 200 as well.
Azygos666
+0|6722

AdamEcks wrote:

WCR really isn't that hard to get if you try to get it from the early days. My friend is on track to get it very very easily because he just started and I play with him on 16 maps and tear it up. I, however, don't have much of a chance. Didn't even know about the reqs for WCR when I started (I always thought it was a K of 3, not W:L, then a few months ago I realised I was wrong).
Ok...tell me its not hard and then tell me again when you manage to get it..
But yes it is much easier to get when you have only a few loses, Im very glad I noticed the requirements when I had only like 130 loses.

-Wolf

P.S.  is really going to sleep now..its like 4 am or something
Azygos666
+0|6722

Nabraham wrote:

Grats, i must be one of the less than 200 as well.
Good shyt, think it says a lot for this forum that with the millions of players registered that such a heavy percentage of the few WCR receipients visit this place.

-Wolf

P.S.S. ok, for real now last post....check back tomorrow
ab2dzeus
+0|6749
I agree that this ribbon is so easy it hurts to see posts like this. Had we all team switched from day one we would all have it. The only reason less than 200 people have it now is because the other half-million players don't want to team switch 1500 times for a ribbon. I am not trying to start a flame war here and I do realize that the rediculous effort involved in putting yourself on a winning team hundreds of times is time consuming at best but lets face it.....easy. If you started the game today played as commander every round and team switched to boot you could have this ribbon in your first 50-60 hours of play. I have more respect for people with expert vehicle badges than I do for this ribbon...I'm sorry but that's my opinion.
Azygos666
+0|6722

ab2dzeus wrote:

I agree that this ribbon is so easy it hurts to see posts like this. Had we all team switched from day one we would all have it. The only reason less than 200 people have it now is because the other half-million players don't want to team switch 1500 times for a ribbon. I am not trying to start a flame war here and I do realize that the rediculous effort involved in putting yourself on a winning team hundreds of times is time consuming at best but lets face it.....easy. If you started the game today played as commander every round and team switched to boot you could have this ribbon in your first 50-60 hours of play. I have more respect for people with expert vehicle badges than I do for this ribbon...I'm sorry but that's my opinion.
And for those of us that got it through actually being a good player, playing on small maps, and not team switching?  Ya know I hate people like you that just have to generalize everyone into one group.  The simple fact that you think the only way someone could get this ribbon is by team switching means that is the only way YOU would be able to get it.  Beyond that I really dont think I need to waste anymore words typed in your direction.

-Wolf
Tearsofromance
+0|6700|Canada
Congrats dude!
ab2dzeus
+0|6749
Dude I specifically said I did not intend to flame. If you earned it honestly than congrats. I will fully admit that I play for score and unfortunately that means losing a few battles with my team. Now that I have a 1.07 with 900 losses it is way out of reach when I have experts to get. I have played since the game release and have yet to even have 1 day where I win every round and I would find it highly unlikely that anyone could without switching or looking at server scores before joining to get with the winners. I generalize the team switching because I see it every day when the round ends and the once even teams are all the sudden 10v30. I by no means think everyone cheated to get the WCR but I think 99% of those that got it after playing this game 8 months did indeed. If this excludes you than hats off. I see you have little time playing the game so if you read what I said than you can see I legitimize players like yourself.

Last edited by ab2dzeus (2006-03-05 12:24:27)

=DBD=TITAN126
+5|6796
Congrats man. I've given up on this ribbon. My W/L ratio peaked at 2.05. Now it's 1.97, and I'd have to win around 450 games in a row to get to 3.00.
Azygos666
+0|6722

ab2dzeus wrote:

Dude I specifically said I did not intend to flame. If you earned it honestly than congrats. I will fully admit that I play for score and unfortunately that means losing a few battles with my team. Now that I have a 1.07 with 900 losses it is way out of reach when I have experts to get. I have played since the game release and have yet to even have 1 day where I win every round and I would find it highly unlikely that anyone could without switching or looking at server scores before joining to get with the winners. I generalize the team switching because I see it every day when the round ends and the once even teams are all the sudden 10v30. I by no means think everyone cheated to get the WCR but I think 99% of those that got it after playing this game 8 months did indeed. If this excludes you than hats off.
Alright, didnt mean to snap back but it does piss me off how many people seem to think the only way I could of gotten this so quick was by team swapping.  The fact that I medal top 3 in the round for every 3 I play (well hell want to be exact Ive medaled 270 times in the 737 games Ive played...so thats what 1 every 2.7?) should say something.  You can't command for a round, swap teams, and then still snag the double points to earn top 3.  I've spent the last 2 months actively hunting this ribbon down running on nothing but 16 player maps and am damn happy I finally got it.
ProfLiebstrom
durka durka
+14|6848|Sheffield, UK
I'm only 700 or so wins away.....most people don't have it because they started before the requirements were known. So nobody knew and by that time people were at like over 300/400 losses so didn't really care.

I'm going to start going for mine though now. I'm at 1.26 at the moment. Going for that all important 2.0 first lol

Congrats btw.
FromTheAshes
+53|6718
Wow you can teamswitch/play on uneven 24/7 kark servers where USMC wins %99 of the time.

Grats
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6760|The United Center
pfft, old news.

good work.
shadow18alpha
I attend BF2 Anonymous Meetings
+129|6688|Warlord/Bellevue,WA
congrats
ProfLiebstrom
durka durka
+14|6848|Sheffield, UK
Just started playing 16 man and they do go stupidly fast. Just got 17 wins in 1.5 hours. And no. I didn't team switch.

All you need is 2 good people and your side will always win.

Should take me about 65 hours of play to get WCR....not that much really.
Smiley
+1|6670|Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Hope u got it legit - i.e not switching teams otherwise youll see yur stats reset cause they investigate ppl with WCR and do a detailed analysis into each round played
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6718|Central Valley,California
How can they look in detail every round? Anyways, I play with a group of friends on 32 player EA EC servers, and we always win.

Last edited by Fuzzball_the_Shooter (2006-03-05 19:40:55)

oberst_enzian
+234|6756|melb.au

Fuzzball_the_Shooter wrote:

How can they look in detail every round?
server records. so if you have ever teamswitched to be with your clanmates, because your team was full of dickheads, or because you felt like playing a particualr army... do yourself a favour and avoid getting this ribbon. that is, if you give a shit. they say they can "tell" if you were doing it to get the WCR as opposed to other reasons, but this is bullshit. Checking how far into the round one switched is still just circumstantial, and in the end, them artbitrarily deciding your reasons for you.
gg.
Azygos666
+0|6722

oberst_enzian wrote:

Fuzzball_the_Shooter wrote:

How can they look in detail every round?
server records. so if you have ever teamswitched to be with your clanmates, because your team was full of dickheads, or because you felt like playing a particualr army... do yourself a favour and avoid getting this ribbon. that is, if you give a shit. they say they can "tell" if you were doing it to get the WCR as opposed to other reasons, but this is bullshit. Checking how far into the round one switched is still just circumstantial, and in the end, them artbitrarily deciding your reasons for you.
gg.
Actually hopes that is true, would gladly have them do that with my fighting history.  Yes I am stoked that I managed to get the ribbon but I also did it without teamswapping.  Maybe thats why there are so few players that actually have it because they go through and the ones that try getting it by team-swapping get their stats swept.

Thanks all for the congrads again.

-Wolf

P.S. Woohooo.. my sig finally updated!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Azygos666 (2006-03-05 21:18:51)

[anti]NorthBear
+0|6676|Malmoe, Sweden

ProfLiebstrom wrote:

Just started playing 16 man and they do go stupidly fast. Just got 17 wins in 1.5 hours. And no. I didn't team switch.

Or you can just play USMC on a 24/7 Karkand, and be a bad gamer and still get the WCR....
SmilingBuddha
You laughin' at me, bitch?
+44|6662|Hong Kong
my god---congrats!
Maj.Do
+85|6765|good old CA
awesome man
Azygos666
+0|6722
Thanks guys

Last edited by Azygos666 (2006-03-05 22:42:09)

^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6752|The Hague, Netherlands

how many congrats can you take azygo666 lol. PREPAIR For the storm !
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
ProfLiebstrom
durka durka
+14|6848|Sheffield, UK

[anti]NorthBear wrote:

ProfLiebstrom wrote:

Or you can just play USMC on a 24/7 Karkand, and be a bad gamer and still get the WCR....
This was 24/7 karkand I was playing on. But it changed your team each round so I had 8 rounds MEC and 9 rounds USMC. Won every single one.

AT with P90 is great on 16 player karkand
Azygos666
+0|6722

-=>cSc<=-*RunDje*cT| wrote:

how many congrats can you take azygo666 lol. PREPAIR For the storm !
Looks like a bunch, but definitely not complaining.  That was a bitch of a ribbon to get.
Ya know what sucks about being a soldier in person is when ya jump in a river, you stay wet....just finished doing some land nav

-Wolf

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard