duffzk47
+3|6087|North Yorkshire
Just noticed that there is, for those that use it an ability to have your Bf2 and/or Bad Company profile stats included on there profile page. any one use facebook intrested??????
alexb
<3
+590|6090|Kentucky, USA

I've already added it. alexbay13 is me.
i g
Banned
+876|6014|GA

lol
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6959|Marathon, Florida Keys

i g wrote:

lol
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Adamshannon8
+94|6335

duffzk47 wrote:

Just noticed that there is, for those that use it an ability to have your Bf2 and/or Bad Company profile stats included on there profile page. any one use facebook intrested??????
old?
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6298|San Antonio, Texas
Wow, that's an offbeat feature. Don't have a Facebook, don't intend to really.
Roc18
`
+655|5941|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

duffzk47 wrote:

They have alot of applications for that stuff you can even link your xbox profile stats to facebook and even you WoW stats i think. I would never do that though.
Delusion
AK Hero
+26|5923|Greece / Rhodos
i have it too..kinda useless though as the whole facebook crap
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6423
This chap knows it best

Delusion wrote:

kinda useless though as the whole facebook crap
Excessive whoring of facebook and the such= attention whore/fail at life.
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6521|Stealth on Grand Bazaar
I'm not that sad. LOL
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6800
Social suicide tbh
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6897|Mexico City

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

yeah,
is really pathetic seeing people that the only way to "socialize" they have is that..
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6650|so randum

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

yeah,
is really pathetic seeing people that the only way to "socialize" they have is that..
It's nice you attempt to act big on the internet too.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6803|pimelteror.de
hardcore addicts of a game related website talking about failing at social life....

at least, you can get laid with contacts, you made on facebook. i don´t think, that this forum offers this opportunity..
Minion
C:/DOS - C:/DOS/RUN - RUN/DOS/RUN
+54|6749|Newfoundland, Canada
The BF2 app is the only one I use on my crapbook account.. That and xfire actually.

Everything else is just stupid..

"So and so bought you for blahblah dollars! Want to add this application so you can buy him too??" uhhhh.... no.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/f69858a2977e77bc2fdf9f5a2ba4a4d0177f38c0.png
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6597|Chicago, IL
my stats aren't worthy for such display
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6716|England

Ive been on facebook for over a year, never even thought of wanting to add any BF2 stats to it

For all those who say its shit, try it when you are older and everyone has moved away/lost contact. Its great for keeping in contact with friends from years ago. When you are all still at school, yeah, its utterly pointless.

/feels old
Phrozenbot
+632|6766|do not disturb

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

hardcore addicts of a game related website talking about failing at social life....

at least, you can get laid with contacts, you made on facebook. i don´t think, that this forum offers this opportunity..
Do you wanna KEIOS?
i g
Banned
+876|6014|GA

Phrozenbot wrote:

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

Do you wanna KEIOS?
i do plz
Phrozenbot
+632|6766|do not disturb

i g wrote:

Phrozenbot wrote:

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

Do you wanna KEIOS?
i do plz
I don't know if I can handle u ig D:
i g
Banned
+876|6014|GA

yea id post a pic but a i dont want to get banned and b it wouldnt fit on the screen
Phrozenbot
+632|6766|do not disturb

i g wrote:

yea id post a pic but a i dont want to get banned and b it wouldnt fit on the screen
Not even my 21" monitor? Damn.
A W S M F O X R O X
Banned
+55|5921|A W S M F O X

Phrozenbot wrote:

i g wrote:

Not even my 21" monitor? Damn.
fark u must haf 2 wrap it aroun ur shuolder 2 pee
Icleos
+101|6892
Meh bf2 group is alright.
Funny story actually, I made a bf2142 group on facebook before the game came out...
When I went back to check on it much, much later about 500 people had joined around that time and caught me by surprised.
So now I run it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard