Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

Good work by NBC, though, in dousing a poignant moment in hokey musical cheese, just in case there were any chimps watching who can’t grasp the sentiment without an orchestral cue.

Collinsworth: Where does the patriotism come from inside of you? Historically, what is it?

Kobe: Well, you know it’s just our country, it’s… we believe is the greatest country in the world. It has given us so many great opportunities, and it’s just a sense of pride that you have; that you say ‘You know what? Our country is the best!

https://i37.tinypic.com/23ih25i.jpg

Collinsworth: Is that a ‘cool’ thing to say, in this day and age? That you love your country, and that you’re fighting for the red, white and blue? It seems sort of like a day gone by.

Kobe: No, it’s a cool thing for me to say. I feel great about it, and I’m not ashamed to say it. I mean, this is a tremendous honor.
Kudos to Kobe for saying how he really feels, despite it not being the "cool" thing to say.

Watch Collinsworth get owned
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5935|London, England

I'm glad hes patriotic, it means he will try harder in the games. He's still a rapist though
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

Dismissed/Charges dropped.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Mutantbear

Kmarion wrote:

I don't believe it, good athlete but cocky and I honestly believe he raped her
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6508|Long Island, New York

Mutantsteak wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

you really don't believe that bitch just wanted money?

i'm not one to believe celebrities, but there's a reason he got all of his endorsements back.
Mutantbear

Poseidon wrote:

Mutantsteak wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

you really don't believe that bitch just wanted money?

i'm not one to believe celebrities, but there's a reason he got all of his endorsements back.
I won't argue but it is what I believe, he did move up a bit in my book when he talked about America, one day I might believe him
i g
Banned
+876|5834|GA

since when is rape bad?

but seriously, that bitch just wanted his money. i would do the same thing if i had a vagina
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6508|Long Island, New York

i g wrote:

since when is rape bad?

but seriously, that bitch just wanted his money. i would do the same thing if i had a vagina
you mean you don't?????!??!?!

i g
Banned
+876|5834|GA

Poseidon wrote:

i g wrote:

since when is rape bad?

you mean you don't?????!??!?!

that was my butthole dude. god you have a bad memory
NateW
my sigs worse than yours
+191|6103

Mutantsteak wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

him and the 8 other guys whos semen was found in her.
blah
macaroni with cheeseeee
+111|5718|Croatia

NateWiese wrote:

Mutantsteak wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

him and the 8 other guys whos semen was found in her.
Were they all black?Tbh,if someone just threw basketball ball in between them,they wouldn't have raped her.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6616

Mutantsteak wrote:

I'm glad hes patriotic, it means he will try harder in the games. He's still a rapist though
yeah hehehehe you know you would love a country too if you got away raping someone
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6643|Colorado
Man I saw that bitch on colfax hookin'
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

blademaster wrote:

Mutantsteak wrote:

yeah hehehehe you know you would love a country too if you got away raping someone
He's proud to live in a country where simply accusing someone of a crime doesn't make them guilty.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6190|Phoenix, AZ

Mutantsteak wrote:

He's still a rapist though
Made me lol.
MGS3_GrayFox
+50|6138

Kmarion wrote:

blademaster wrote:

Mutantsteak wrote:

He's proud to live in a country where simply accusing someone of a crime doesn't make them guilty.
LOL, even though I would agree with you, Kobe's situation would be more like this:

He's proud to live in a country where simply raping someone doesn't make them guilty.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6643|Colorado
I'm telling you he was proven innocent, the bitch was proven a scaming hoe bag with multiple partners in a month & she droped the suit because she knew she was a slut, she just didn't think anal would hurt so much, Kobe dunked on her lol. Kobe's fault was his infidelity.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard